|10|

Always his lil' babies

|10|

SIANNA WRIGHT•|

"Mommm come on close that" Sianna brung the cover up over her head to protect her eyes from the bright sun.

"No, it's to dark in here" Teeasia opened the curtains up some more making it extremely bright.

"What time did you come in here last night?" Teeasia asked snatching the covers off Sianna's Head.

Sianna sucked her teeth and put her arm over her eyes "ion know, 11? 12?"

"No, you came in here at 6 in the got damn morning. And on top of that, some fucking boy brung you here! You couldn't even walk straight so what the hell was you out there doing?" Teeasia gave her a stern look.

Sianna shrugged, not even she knew what she was out there doing— well it's not she didn't know, she just didn't remember.

"Si did you smoke or drink something?" Teeasia raised her eyebrow.

Sianna moves her arm from over eyes and scrunched her face up "really? That don't even sound right. I don't do neither of those things"

"Well ya smell just like weed and liquor so you had to done those things, then when you came in you couldn't even walk like what the hell? And you left this house with Unique why didn't you return with her?" Teeasia asked.

"Mom i don't know, i don't remember nothing so i can't answer none of that." Sianna stated sitting up.

"Mhm you better not had been doing nothing you wasn't pose to" Teeasia stated.

"Trust me...i wasn't" Sianna responded, as she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

A few minutes later she came out, seeing that her mother was gone, she looked around for her phone which was on the floor by the window, grabbed it and jumped back in the bed.

As soon as she touched her phone screen she seen her instagram , Twitter , and iMessage notifications blowing up. She tapped on Instagram and went to the most recent dm she received.

It was from a close friend that she called her brother.

She went too Twitter and Snapchat and literally everyone was posting about her

Her heart start beating faster, she wasn't sure what they were talking about but she was sure enough scared because everyone was talking bad.