|9|

Always his lil' babies

|9|

SIANNA WRIGHT•|

"Um no take this off" Unique pulled off the jacket that Sianna had on, that covered her shirt that exposed a bit much.

"Um no I'm good" Sianna put the jacket right back on.

"Girl we going to a party and you wanna be dressed like you going to a church event or sum" Unique rolled her eyes and finished putting her eye lashes on.

"And you wanna be dressed like you finna go to somebody strip club..leave me be" Sianna mugged her.

Unique paused what she was doing and turned towards Sianna "Where all this animosity coming from lately? Everything i say you got sum smart to say back"

Sianna jerked her head back "Nique I'm deadass tired of you trynna push me around ! ion know if you think you sum type of bully but you know how i get down so that bully shit ain't gone work this way ... since i met you, you always been on some slick shit but i let allat slide, but now? I'm cool off allat, Ian finna let you keep talking to me any type of way and that's just that!"

Unique looked her up and down with the meanest mug & scoffed "girl what the fuck ever! Them niggas is finna be here you ready?"

"Clearly I'm ready and what niggas?" Sianna asked.

"Tre and his homies" Unique smiles at the thought of tre'von.

"Nique you notice he don't want- mhm yea Never mind" Sianna shook her head.

A few minutes later Unique phone rung she answered, spoke to the person and hung up.

"They here" She spoke grabbing her huge fake Chanel purse.

Sianna grabbed her Gucci fanny pack and they both walked out the room.

"Lemme tell my momma I'm leaving" Sianna stated walking into teeasia's room.

"Ight ma I'm finna leave" Sianna called out too her mother who was laying down on her phone.

"Okay be safe and keep your phone on...i love you"

"I love you more" Sianna spoke walking out the room. Her and Unique both walked downstairs and out the door, Sianna closed the door behind them then looked up at the car full of niggas.

She noticed all of them but what caught her eye was Tre who kept looking at her house and typing on his phone every 2 seconds.

They approached the car and got in, she tried to sit next to Tre but Unique beat her to that so she sat next to Mikey who was one of jr's friends.

"Wassup jhit" Mikey playfully mushed her head. "Boy Ian no damn jhit" Sianna smacked his hand and mushed his head back playfully, as they pulled out of her driveway. Sianna looked over at Tre who had her a head nod before going back too mugging Unique who had been irritating him since she got in the car, just by of her presence.

The ride to this party was pretty long but when they arrived, The whole street and driveway was flooded with cars. They parked the car and went inside the house that was obtaining this house party.

The smell of weed and alcohol immediately made Sianna get a headache. Those were two smells she couldn't stand.. Sianna and Unique split up with Tre & nem, then proceeded too walked through the party looking for people they knew. They found some of Unique's friends and that's where they stayed. Eventually, Unique ducked off what some boy leaving Sianna alone with once again, Unique's friends that she did not know.

Sianna wasn't much of a party person, she was the sit home eat and sleep all day type of person. Her and big crowds didn't mix well, well at least not this type of crowd.

"What's wrong Si?" Tre walked up too her noticing the uneasy look on her face.

"Nun i just wish i didn't come i don't like parties" Sianna replied.

Tre nodded "well um....you wanna hit this blunt real quick to relax your mind?"

Sianna shook her head quickly "oh no i don't smoke"

"Come onnn just one time that's all" Tre kept on trying to convince her till she gave in. "Okay Okay i will but just once"

"Okay come on" Tre led her over to where all his friends were at.

* * * *

"My head huringsobad" Sianna slurred her words as she tried to keep her eyes open.

"You good shordy?"  Tre chuckled as he help her in the car. Now it was just Sianna, Tre, Mikey and two men in the front seat. Not the boys that were in the car before though, these were actual grown men....Unique had left with some guy..

Sianna agreed to hit the blunt only once, but that turned into smoking 3 blunts and drinking about 5 cups of She don't even know what.

After they got in the car they drove away. Sianna couldn't even see straight to tell them how to get to her house, but they all and Tre for sure knew exactly how to get there. But, they decided to take a little turn.

Mikey looked at Sianna then out the car window and shook his head. He felt bad knowing that there were many people smiling in Sianna's face, that really didn't have good intentions. Many of those people, being the closest ones to her......Including him.

"This ya crib?" The man in the drivers seat who went by Tone, questioned Tre as they pulled up to a nice sized house.

"Yeah good looks" Tre spoke opening the car door. Mikey shook his head once more before getting out and helping Tre get Sianna out the car. After they finally got her heavy ass out, the guy Tone called Tre's name.

"Wassup?"

"Have fun" Tone spoke with a evil smile before driving off...

———————

What y'all think finna happen?

I bet y'all all thinking the same thing, but mhm not exactly 🥴

But y'all....The things i have in store for this book is crazy 😨... y'all will understand a lot more later...be ready😉

Y'all wasn't wanna get a update for dayssss i thought i deleted this chapter😂