|16|

Always his lil' babies

|16|

SINCERE WRIGHT •|

"Welcome home bro bro" Sincere smiled dapping Leek up before pulling him into a manly hug. "I don't know how they let yo crazy ass out"

Leek chuckled as they departed "well you see, when you look like this" leek popped his imaginary collar "anything is possible."

Sincere chuckled and shook his head as they walked to his car.

"I finally can go home to my babymomma and my baby" Leek smiled at the thought of them.

"I know Yo ass couldn't wait for this moment" Sincere stated as he drove Leek to NiNi house.

"You damn right...thank god they let me out now and not in 5 years like they was supposed to do" Leek said.

Sincere nodded in agreement.

"You figured shit out with yo kids?" Leek asked.

"With Sianna? I mean..I guess " Sincere shrugged. "With jr? Ion even know where his ass at"

"Whatchu mean you guess? Elaborate"

"ElAbOrAtE" Sincere mocked his voice "nigga when you get all sophisticated?"

"man shut up" leek chuckled "but nah forreal what you mean you guess? Shit good with y'all or not?

"Yeah, we talked—texted then talked a little bit. But yeah we good"

"And whatchu mean you don't know where Jr at?"

"I still haven't seen him since that day i first came back" Sincere spoke as he pulled into the driveway of NiNi's beautiful average sized home.

"Damn..Try to contact the lil nigga at least see if he safe...if i was you i wouldn't too many fucks anyway that ain't even yo real son" Leek shrugged opening the car door and stepping out.

Sincere shook his head "yeah aight I'll get up witchu later"

"Bet that up" Leek spoke as Sincere pulled out the driveway and drove too Teeasia's house. He had dropped Sianna there, while he went to get leek, now he was on his way to pick her back up.

"Awe man she sleep again" Sianna spoke picking up a sleep Sanaya out of the bed. "Yeah she went to sleep as soon as you left" Sianna spoke following them out of the bedroom.

"Where your mom at?" Sincere asked as they walked down the steps.

Sianna shrugged "she always leaving and don't tell where she going"

"Did you eat?" Sincere asked opening the front door.

"No but I'm not-"

"Hmm just take this" Sincere held out a $50 bill "order sumn if you get hungry"

"Oh" Sianna slowly took the money out of his hand "well thank you, ion need this much but it'll do"

"See you later" Sincere stated as he walked out the house "see ya" Sianna closed the door once they got in the car.

TEEASIA JONES•|

"What is this place? And why we here?" Teeasia asked as don parked in front of a tall dark building.

"Just stay in the car I'll be right back" Don spoke cutting off the car engine and getting out.

It was dark outside so Teeasia couldn't even use nearby places/things, to figure out exactly where she was. She unlocked her phone, to find her location but had no signal.

Teeasia sighed and leaned her chair back minutes went on and don still haven't came out.

Teeasia felt sleepy and just as she was about to close her eyes, a loud ringing sound made her jump up.

She was looking for where it was coming from, and she found that it was in the glove compartment which was locked.

The phone kept ringing, making her anxious to know who it was, why they kept calling, and why the phone was locked in the glove compartment.

Then it clicked in her head, to open the glove compartment she had to use the car key.

She took the car keys and opened up the glove compartment, she grabbed the phone and went to the call log. It was a Unsaved number that kept calling, she scrolled down the call log and seen that there had been many incoming and outgoing calls too this number.

A alert popped up that there was a voicemail, Teeasia was hesitant but desperate to know who it was.

She day there for a moment, still not sure if she should listen. But before she was able to make her decision, the car door had opened and don hopped in making her drop the phone quickly.

"You aight? Whatchu jumping for?" Don eyed her weirdly as he searched for the car keys.

"I'm fine...oh here" Teeasia passed him the keys "i took them out...just because"

He stared at her for a second before turning his head and driving off.

Little did Teeasia know, that voicemail withheld many things that could've prevented the many hazardous unpredictable problems that were ahead of her..

| Vote | Comment |

opinions ? •