|5|

Always his lil' babies

|5|

SINCERE WRIGHT•|

"why you acting like that?" Sincere asked Sianna as they sat at one of the tables in Chuck E. Cheese.

"You know why, i ain't being friendly to the bi- female you left me my mom & brother for. Did she know about us? Did she know you had other kids?" Sianna asked. Sincere nodded.

"And she was just cool with you living it up wherever you was, KNOWING you had other kids you weren't taking care of?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Sianna i have been tak-"

"No, i don't care that you been sending money. That's what's wrong with the men in this world! Y'all think giving y'all kids money is taking care of them and being a father, it's NOT! You should've been in our life ! Have you been there for any of my birthdays? Have you seen my take my first step? Have you heard my first word? Have you been around when i lost my first tooth? Have you?" Sianna waited for a answer which she never received, before continuing.

"No right? But you was there for all that for Sanaya. You was there for EVERYTHING for her!" Sianna begin raising her voice as she wiped a tear that managed to fall.

"I'm so stupid for welcoming you with open arms. You should've never even came back! Jr left because of YOU, he's been there for me more then anyone I'll rather him come back . At this point, i don't need you. The only thing i can say I'm greatful for, is the fact that you changed my mom into an actual mother. Other then that, leave again with your daughter and your girlfriend or whatever she is. As of now, you a random man that just came in our life and needs to be exiting real soon" Sianna spoke before standing up and leaving out.

Denise walked over to the table with Sanaya, and sat down with a frown on her face.

"What happened?" She asked grabbing on to his face making him look at her.

He jerked his head back and stared at her with no emotion. He was speechless, taken back, and most of all hurt, real hurt. He never expected for things to go this way, he really thought they were becoming close. But from the looks of it, that's a no no.

TEEASIA JONES•|

After answering the call Teeasia was receiving from Sianna, she held the phone up to her ear "Hello?"

"Hey, where you at?" Sianna asked sniffling.

"What's wrong?" Teeasia scrunched her face up

"Sincere is what's wrong. I don't wanna be around him or his baby mother. I just wanna leave I'll explain why in the car. Can you just come get me?"

"Sure, where you at?" TeeAsia asked.

"Chuck e cheese"

"I'm on my way!" Then the phone hung up.

"I have to go get my daughter, so I'll uhh see you later" Teeasia spoke grabbing her keys and standing up.

"Why you gotta go get her right Now? Don't she gotta dad?" Don asked pulling her back.

"What The hell you mean? she also gotta mother, and she's my main priority so you can wait" Teeasia smacked his hands off her.

"Alright bet get out then" Don grabbed her arm and tried dragging her towards the door but she snatched away.

"I can walk! You don't have to pull me" Teeasia snapped with a attitude, making her way to the door.

"Yeah ight just hurry the fuck up" Don stated harshly.

Once she made it too the door, with him right on her heels, she opened it.

She stepped out & turned around "and-" she got cut off by the door being slammed in her face.

"Bitch!" She yelled before leaving, getting in the car, and going to get Sianna.

* * * *

"So tell me everything" Teeasia spoke sitting on her bed with Sianna, eating the chick fil a she picked up on the way home for them.

"Ok...So Sincere— I'm not calling him dad, he has to work for that...but yeah he came over with his other daughter, Sanaya-"

"Sanaya? He really named her my middle name & close to your name he got the audacity." Teeasia scoffed.

"Honestly...but so he came with her i met her blah blah fast forward, he left and said he'll be back...while he was still wherever he was, he called and asked if we wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese. So thennnn when he came to get us, we get in the car and there's some lady in the front. Sanaya said mom, so then that's how i knew it was his babymomma. He introduced us, but i wasn't going for that. She spoke and gave me a lil smile or whatever i just turned my head. Ian finna fake it like I'm cool with her, he shouldn't have even brung her. He could've asked if i was cool with it, and of course i would've said NO! What does he think this is? I don't want no dealings with her. She don't need to be nowhere around THIS house, or ME." Sianna spoke.

"Does She look better then me?" Teeasia asked after a while of taking everything in.

"Mom.." Sianna stared at her with a "really?" Face.

"I'm joking...but he does got some shit fucked up! First of all, how dare he even bring that bitch where we stay at, Second of all who even said i wanted her near you!" Teeasia spoke with a mug on her face.

"Exactly!.....and excuse my language but HELL no she don't look better then you" Sianna stated.

Teeasia laughed and reached over to hug her. "I love you Sianna i always have, i apologize for the mistake i made...but i promise to god it'll never happen again"

Sianna smile and hugged back tightly "i love you more...and i hear you. Please keep that promise"

"And will...." after that, they sat there the rest of night watching a movie, just enjoying each other's presence.

———
Whew guys Tomorrow is finally my last day of school 😩

i hope to improve my books , make more books , and become your favorite author 😉 this summer 🤗.