Ch.3

"Leave the poor girl alone.She can pick her own Man"They looked to where the voice came from.It was Ariana.She had Light brown hair and Blue eyes.Hermione went and hugged her "Ya I can pick my own man"Hermione agreed. Hannah and Henry rolled Their eyes. "Henry,Your cooking Breakfast today"Ariana said. "Why!"Henry complained. "Because I need to spend time with the girls!"Ariana Said "No fair!"Henry pouted "Don't worry Henry,Ethan will help you" Hannah said. "Help with what?"Ethan walked up to them.He had dark brown hair and Green eyes. "You're gonna Help Henry make breakfast"Hannah said. "Why?"Ethan asked "Because Me and Ariana need to talk with Hermione"Hannah said "why can't you do that while making breakfast?"Ethan asked "Ethan please" Hannah looked at him "fine"Ethan said.Arianna and Hannah took Hermione to a house. "Who's house is this?"Hermione Asked "your's And Your Family's"Ariana said. "guys I'm not even dating!" Hermione Said. "Hermione, come inside and I'll tell you a story"Hannah said.

 "Hermione, come inside and I'll tell you a story"Hannah said

They went in and sat on a couch. "When I was your age Hermione,I didn't have a boyfriend either.I didn't really like anyone in that way."Hannah started "But When I first came here,Mother gave me a vase."Hannah said "A vase?"Hermione repeated "A vase.but it wasn't an ordinary vase.It shows the person who loves you most and who you love.I had lots of guys chasing after me at school.But the vase showed one person.Ethan.Me and Ethan hated each other.But apparently not.And now look We're married,We have 3 kids and We're happy"Hannah said. "We'll leave you to unpack and you look in that vase.It'll help a lot"Hannah said as she and Ariana got up and left. Hermione stayed back for a while but then picked up the vase.It Was beige and was decorated with flowers.

Hermione then looked into it,waiting for a picture to form

Hermione then looked into it,waiting for a picture to form.But then words formed.Hermione read them

I will be there for you,I will protect you,I will love you
You will find me once you see me alone with you
You will feel the love I have for you
even if you don't know who I am
I love you forever and always
Come find me

Hermione put the Vase down "What?"Hermione mumbled to Herself.She got up and unpacked her things. She kept thinking about the Vase.Once she'd finished she went back to the vase.She looked at it again but there was different words then the last time.

I will be there for you,I will protect you,I will love you
You will find me once you've found yourself
I will wait months for you,wait years for you
You'll find me soon,and I'll be waiting
Come Find me

Hermione was more curious then ever.She looked back at it

I will be there for you,I will protect you,I will love you
You will see me once you've come back to the one
Place you called home,the place where you Found
friends that you fought great battles with
I will see you there.I'll be missing you
Come find me

Hermione waited for a second before putting it back down "so he's at Hogwarts?"Hermione thought to herself.She looked at it one more time

I will be there for you,I will protect you,I will love you
I will need you once I have you with me
I won't be the one I was before
I will be yours forever
Come find me

"Who Can it be"Hermione thought hard to try and find out who he is.She looked into it again

I will be there for you,I will protect you,I will love you
I will know who you are even if no one else does
I will recognize you any where
I will see your differences and changes
Find me Love

She was gonna look again when Hannah and Arianna came back "We're eating out this morning"Ariana said. "Henry and Ethan burned the food"Hannah said. "I'm not hungry right now"Hermione Said.Hannah and Ariana looked at each other and raised there eyebrows. "Are you sure?"Ariana asked "Positive" Hemione Said "Mind Taking care of your nephews and Nieces then?"Hannah Asked "I would love to see them"Hermione Said. "Kids come here,Aunt Hermione will be taking care of you."Ariana called them.Ellie and Emma ran in and hugged Hermione.The girls both had Brown hair and Green eyes.Henry came and gave her Timothy.Tim had light brown hair and Brown eyes "call us if you need anything,Sis"Henry said.Hermione nodded and they left.Hermione tickled the little kids and went to go get food for them.She put Timothy And Ellie in high chairs and Emma sat on a chair.Hermione made them cheese pies and fed them.She Asked Emma how kindergarten was and Emma happily told her about her friends Lucy and James.They ate and Hermione's siblings came and picked them up.Hermione kept thinking about the vase.Who was her future Love?

At dinner,Hermione still hadn't eaten anything.she was too deep in thought.She went down to the Kitchen and pulled out some bird snacks on the table in the back yard.A few seconds later woodlen, Hermione's owl,Came and ate them.

A few seconds later woodlen, Hermione's owl,Came and ate them

Hermione sat at the table and thought.How was Harry?How was Ginny? How was Ron? She kept asking herself that.Would they ask about her? Of course they would.Hermione Then got up And re-entered the Kitchen.She pulled out some of the cheese pie she'd made and Reheated it on the stove.She ate it and went back out side.She had no friends here.She wanted to be at Hogwarts. She wanted to be with Harry and Ron.She Missed Ginny.She missed all the Weasleys.She missed being at Hogwarts.She missed Hagrid and She missed Gryffindor tower.Harry and Ginny were probably wondering where she was.They probably thought that she was ditching her last year and dropping out.Her parents had forbid her to talking to them while at the Island.They wanted her to have peace And quite.She had cried for a while after Ron said he'd rather stay friends. She'd found out from the prophet that he was dating Lavender Brown,a Pureblooded Gryffindore.Hermione had thought that Ron broke up with her for a Pureblood since he thought she wasn't one.Hermione was gonna be in Slytherin for sure and she knew it.She was a decent relative of Salazar Slytherin.She's gonna have a Snake.She speaks Parseltongue.Hermione got up and washed the dish's.She Went up to her room and fell asleep in her bed.