Ch.24

Hermione stayed a few hours with Harry and Ginny before deciding to go back to the Slytherins. Nearly everyone was awake when she got back,Astoria being the only one still asleep. "Where were you?"Pansy Asked. "With Harry and Ginny"Hermione Said. "Did you guys eat all the food?" She Asked. Pansy and Daphne looked at Blaise And Theo. "You can't expect us not to eat"They snapped. "Where's Draco and Trent?"Hermione Asked. "They Said They were getting more food" Daphne said. "They've been gone for an hour"Yawned Astoria as she sat up. "You were awake?" Theo Asked. "I've been awake for awhile"She Said. "I think I'll go look for them"Hermione Said. "I'll go with you,I've been sitting for too long"Astoria Said as she got up.They Left the compartment and walked around. They walked past a compartment and saw Ron and Tracey yelling. "I can't believe I was Dating you! You're the most annoying person at Hogwarts!"Tracey Yelled. "I was dating someone who's jealous of my ex-girlfriend, I don't know what I was thinking" Ron Yelled. Tracey stormed out and Glared at Hermione. "I hate you!"She snarled And stormed off. Hermione and Astoria shared a look.

They kept walking and found Draco and Trent. They were both holding bags of candy. "It took you an hour to find that?"Hermione Asked.The boys smirked. "We ran into Davis and Weasley and decided to play a little trick"Trent said. "Is that why they were fighting?"Astoria Asked. "Partly"Draco Said.The Four Of them went back to their compartment and sat down.They talked for the remaining hours they had before the train came to a stop.

They got their trunks and got off the train.Hermione had told her parents that she'd make it to back to the island on her own with Draco as her sister,her sister-in-law and her mother were all pregnant. Draco waited with the other Slytherins as Hermione went to greet the Weasleys with Harry and Ginny.

Fred and George sat on the bench as Percy eyed them suspiciously.Mr and Mrs.Weasley were talking with Bill and Charlie.When they Saw Ginny and Harry approaching,they all smiled. They hugged Ginny and Harry.The Weasleys stared curiously at Hermione. "Guys,I'd like you to meet the new Hermione"Ginny Said as she gave Hermione a one armed hug.Their jaws Dropped.First to recover was Molly as She pulled Hermione into a hug. "How are you Dear"Molly Asked. "I'm alright"Hermione Said.One by one,she hugged them all. The Weasleys were about to go when Fred and George saw that Hermione wasn't going with them. "You aren't coming?"Fred Asked. "I'm spending the holidays with my family and Boyfriend."Hermione Said with a Sorry smile. "Boyfriend?"George said with a smirk. "Ms.know-it-all Has a boyfriend"Fred said.Hermione Rolled her eyes. "You can tease me when I visit you guys during the holidays"She Said.

She waved goodbye to them and met up with the Slytherins. "You guys are gonna visit us during the holidays, right?"Hermione Asked. They nodded. "Every other day"Pansy Said.Hermione And Draco were last to leave as they watched their friends go.Hermione apparated them to Gaunt Island and found that no one was there. "This is all yours?"Draco Said as he looked around. "Ya,but where is my family"She Said.She grabbed his hand and set off to her house to see if they were there.She left Draco at the entrance as she ran around the house. "Mum! Dad!"She Yelled as She Looked around. "Gaunt,there's a note here"Draco called.She ran down the stairs. He handed her a letter he'd found on the counter. She read through it fast and placed the paper down. "They're at the Hospital with my brother,His wife is giving birth"She Said. "They say that I should stay here with you till they return"She Added. "That's odd"Draco Said And She Looked over At him. "I mean, if your brother was having a baby,wouldn't he want his sister there?"Draco Said.Hermione Nodded.At that moment a patronus flew through the wall.A large silvery Lion stood infront of them and spoke with Daniel's voice.

"Your niece Teresa has been born,we're coming back tomorrow night.Your mother suggests you show your guest around with the time being.We'll be back soon"spoke the lion.

Hermione Smiled. The two of them sat down on the couch in the living room and had the alone time they so dearly desired at Hogwarts.The quiet of the house was better then they would have imagined.As noon Came around,Draco had fallen asleep with his head on Hermione's lap.She played with his hair,turning it into a complete mess.As she was,however,she heard someone knock on her door.She froze.Draco stirred in his sleep.Hermione carefully put Draco's head on a pillow and went to the door.She looked out the peak whole and ,to her surprise, She Saw Narcissa Malfoy standing outside her door.Hermione hesitated before opening the door. Narcissa Smiled At Her. "It's wonderful to see you again Ms.Gaunt"Narcissa Said. Hermione Smiled politely. "I've come to talk to you about a few things,may we sit?"She Asked.Hermione Nodded.

She led her through the house and into the backyard. "Now the first thing is,of course, if you'd like to continue your job at the store after graduation?"Narcissa Asked. "Probably as a part time job,yes"Hermione replied. "That's good.So the next thing is"She Said as she reached into her jacket.She pulled out the Daily prophet and showed it to Hermione.

The mysterious Ms.Gaunt was found last night with the one and only Draco Malfoy

Under it was a Picture of Hermione and Draco that was taken the night before.Hermione Looked At Narcissa carefully. "I was disappointed that I had to find out from the Daily Prophet but You And Draco seem happy"Narcissa Said. She smiled again at Hermione. "I give you my luck in this relationship Ms.Gaunt, And I want to thank you for helping my son"She Added.Hermione smiled.

"Mother!?"Draco yelled when he was awaken to her shaking him awake.He sat up straight and looked between his girlfriend and mother. "She Came a few minutes ago"Hermione Said. "I'm gonna make some tea"She Added And Left the room.Draco fixed his hair and looked at his mother. "How'd you find us?"He asked. "I'm friends with Chloe Gaunt Draco,It was quite easy" His Mother Said. "But I Came here to talk to you about your relationship with Hermione"She Said.Draco swallowed. "Look Mother everyone found out yesterday-"He said but his mother interrupted him. "Mind telling me when you guys started dating?"Narcissa Asked. Draco stayed quiet for a bit. "2 weeks ago"He muttered. "Exactly and yet I had to find out from The daily prophet that my son is dating"She Said.He looked up at his mother. He didn't know what to say. "I'm am proud however that you picked someone who matches your features"Narcissa Said as she looked over her shoulder at Hermione Who was in the kitchen. "That Pansy wasn't a great match,she's too dramatic for you,but Ms.Gaunt is perfect for you"She Said. "I'm allowing you to stay here Draco but during the holidays,please drop in and say hello to your father,he doesn't say it but I know he misses you"His Mother Added.She got up and kissed Draco on the head. "Stay safe"She Told him. "Ms.Gaunt, there's no need for tea, I'm heading out now"Narcissa Called. Hermione Looked up at Her And Nodded with a smile.