Ch.13

The rest of the night went on fine till 10 o'clock.Hermione was Talking with Draco,having nothing else to do since their friends were still dancing,when they felt someone walking towards them.They turned and saw Ron walking up to her,Lavender standing like 10 feet behind him crying and Ginny glaring at Ron.Hermione glanced back at Draco who looked just as confused. Ron stood infront of her and said in a nervous voice, "would you like to Dance". "No, I wouldn't" Hermione said plainly and Draco smirked at Ron's surprised face. "Why"Ron snapped. "You have a girlfriend who's currently crying"Hermione Said as she gestured to Lavender. Lavender cried more. "I broke up with her for you,Does that not mean anything to you?"Ron Yelled and a few people looked over. "No, it doesn't"Hermione Said. "I did it for you!"He snapped. "She didn't tell you to"Draco Said. "You're with Malfoy aren't you!"Ron yelled. "No, I'm not"Hermione Said calmly. "You're supposed to be with me!"He screamed.Nearly everyone was looking over at them. "You're the one who ended it"Hermione scowled as she narrowed her eyes at him.The torches in the great hall grew bigger. "And! You should be chasing after me!"He snapped. "Gaunts don't chase after people Weasley, you'd do good to remember that"She Said as she took a sip from her cup. "And You'd Do good to leave our table"Blaise Sneered as he walked over to them with Pansy,Theo And Astoria trailing after him.Ron took out his wand and pointed it at Blaise.

Hermione transformed his wand into a stone with a wave of her hand. "It should be back tomorrow in 24-hours"She Said. "You've changed Hermione"Ron Said as he glared at her. "So have you Weasel"Hermione Said.Ron stormed out of the great hall. "Ron! RON!"Lavender Called as she chased after him. "Did we give you permission to stare?"Draco Asked loudly as all eyes were still on them.

As the night Came to an end, So did the party.When it had turned 11, the professors found out that someone had spiked the drinks so they got dismissed. The Slytherins went back to commen room. As everyone else went to sleep, Hermione and Draco stayed up. "Don't you want to wake up early tomorrow for class?" Draco Asked as midnight Came around. "I woke up at 4,I don't feel like sleeping" Hermione Said. They silently waited for one of them to retreat to bed and it sooned turned into a challenge. "I'm not going"Hermione Said two hours later. "Neither am I"Draco Said.They Glared at Each other. "It's half past 2 and your still awake, is that a record" Draco sneered. She scowled at him. "What if we both go to sleep at the same time"Hermione suggested. "Giving up already Gaunt?"Draco teased as he smirked at her.She stood up and grabbed him by the tie,pulling him off the couch.  "It's past your bedtime"She snapped as She pulled him towards the stairs. He grabbed her wrist and pinned her against the wall. She smirked at him. "Is little Drakie getting cranky?"She Asked. He glared at her and moved away, releasing her wrist. "I've been a bit too kind to you"He said, his eyes narrowed at her. She smiled innocently. "Just because I'm tired, I'll let you win this round"She Said. She retreated to her room but before she went in her room,she turned her head to look at him,and winked.

The next morning,Hermione woke up 10 minuets past her alarm.She got up and took a quick shower before looking through her closet for something to wear. A Sunflower Print Off the Shoulder Romper

 A Sunflower Print Off the Shoulder Romper

She curled her hair and brushed her teeth.She grabbed her book bag and left her room.As always, her group was waiting for her. "Do you never wear the same thing twice?"Pansy Asked Her. "My closet is enchanted to switch out my clothes every week"Hermione Told Her.They Left the commen room and Hermione felt Tracey's eyes on her. "What do you want Davis" Hermione Asked Her. Tracey went close to Hermione and muttered, "I know you dress like that to impress Drakie but he's mine", before walking off, purposely bumping into her. "Don't take it personally" Daphne said. "She tends to get jealous every time she sees Draco staring at you"Daphne said as she smirked at Hermione.Hermione sent her a look of disgust and the girls laughed at her reaction.

They entered the Great hall and sat in their regular seats.Most heads turned toward them as only the 6th years and above saw Hermione yesterday night. "You're lucky you were sick last week" Astoria said to her. "A bunch of boys tried to ask us where you were"She said as she looked around the hall. "Just hope you'll get that luck during the other Dances"Pansy said. "There's other dances?"Hermione asked. "Probably"Daphne said. "I'm sure you'll get asked by every boy here"Pansy said. "That's not  pleasant"Hermione snapped as they laughed. The boys were oddly quiet and the girls noticed. They all looked busy thinking.Hermione snapped her fingers infront of them and they all jumped at the sudden sound. They scowled at her. "What was That for" Blaise snapped. "So you aren't dead"Astoria Said with a roll of her eyes. "What's wrong with you boys?" Hermione Asked. "We're tired, we went to sleep around midnight"Theo Said with a yawn. "Oh really,I went to sleep at 3 in the morning"Hermione snapped. "Why?" Pansy Asked.

 "Wait!"Daphne Said with a gasp.She looked at her and Draco. "You two were the only ones who were left in the commen room"She Said.The group looked at either Hermione or Draco. "Did you do something?"Theo Asked as he Looked Back and forth at them. "No!"They snapped at the same time. "That was a very quick response"Blaise Said with a smirk. "Staying up late doesn't mean we did something"Hermione snapped as she glared at them. "Are you sure?"Astoria Asked as she smirked at her. "Yes I'm sure"Hermione snapped.

As Breakfast came to an end, so did every other class. "May someone remind me how much homework we have?"Pansy groaned as they left their last class of the day,Transfiguration. "7 assignments in total"Hermione Said. "Hermione! Hermione!"She Heard someone call her name. They looked behind them and saw Ron running. "I think I'll go have a nap"Hermione Said as she walked off.Ron ran past the Slytherins And got tripped by Astoria. "Give Her a break Weasel"She sneered at him but he just got up and ran.Hermione went into a crowded corridor to lose Ron but he made his way through.When she turned a corridor, she stopped and he almost ran into her. "What do you want Weasel"Hermione Asked. "I want you back Hermione!"He said. "Well I'm not some toy to be thrown around, you can't just have me back"She snapped. "Hermione, I know I was wrong to lose you, I was wrong to leave you, give me another chance"He pleaded. She Glared at him. "I gave you a chance, I give you more then a chance and you blew it"She scowled at him. "You're not Hermione! She wouldn't be like this! Hermione gave chances-"He said but Hermione cut him off. "Hermione Granger gave chances.Hermione Gaunt doesn't" Hermione Said coldly.She walked away from him as he called after her.

Hermione Granger gave chances,

Hermione Gaunt doesn't