Ch.6

She walked away quickly to the Slytherin commen room.To her disappointment,it was full. Breakfast had finished only 5 minuets ago.It went quiet when she entered and she glared at all of them.They were all clearly confused since there was only about 15 Slytherins in the great hall at the time.She turned her head to look for the door her parents had told her about.She spotted it. Dark wood and ,written in gold, was the word 'Gaunt'. She went to the door and before she could touch the it, it sprang Open.She walked in and slammed it behind her.She collapsed on the floor, crying. "How could he!"She muttered angrily. "Is mistress Alright"Said Nagini in Parseltongue. Hermione Looked up.Thats when she realized how beautiful the room was. It was big,bigger then her room at Gaunt Island. The walls were a natural light green with floral printing across the wall. There was a large window that had a view of the Great Lake. The floor was hard wood. There was a white L-couch to her left that had a round glass table near it.There was white carpet circling that area. There was a vase on the table that had flowers in it,light pink and white flowers.To her right was a king sized bed that had steps to climb up.The bed covers were the same as the walls,green with Floral printing.There was a wooden sidetable beside the bed that had a light green lamp on it.She got off the floor and sat on the couch.

"I'm not okay Nagini"She muttered as she leaned back. "Life has changed"She shook her head. Nagini Nodded it's Head. Hermione felt thirsty and in a few seconds, a water bottle had appeared on the table infront of her. "Do I have any letters"Hermione Asked as she grabbed the bottle. "Two mistress"Nagini Said.Two letters appeared on the table.She picked them up.One was from her parents and the other was from her siblings. "I'll open them later"She muttered and put them back on the table.She leaned into the couch and closed her eyes. A moment of silence passed. "Are you hungry Nagini?"Hermione Asked.There was no responce.She sat up straight and looked for her snake.She Saw Nagini on the ground asleep.Hermione got off the couch and went to her trunk.She began to unpack.

In a few hours she had finished.When She was about to enter the bathroom in her room, she heard a knock on the door. With a roll of her eyes, She went to the door and opened it.Draco stood there, smirking. "Must you be in my presence"She sneered At him. "I don't like your attitude"Draco said. "Ya and your attitude towards me is great"She said sarcastically as she put two thumbs up.He Rolled his eyes.She crossed her arms and Glared at him. "What do you want?"She Asked. "I'm to inform you that McGonagall wants to see you in her office"He said. "And she wants you to know that her old friend was Albus"He added. "Then move so I can go"She snapped at him. "I don't hear a please"He said. There was a faint hiss and Draco jumped back.Hermione looked behind her and saw Nagini glaring at Draco.Hermione accio-ed Her wand to her and closed the door behind her. "Why do you have a snake in your room!"Said someone from behind Draco.Hermione Looked to see who it was.It Was Theodore Nott. "Cause I do"Hermione Snapped.She went past Draco and left the commen room.

She went up to the Gargoyle and remembered how Dumbledore hinted to Harry what the password was by saying it was his favourite. "Albus"Hermione Said.The Gargoyle moved. Hermione climbed the stairs.She knocked on the door.She heard a faint "Come in".She entered and saw McGonagall sitting behind her desk. "Take a Seat Ms.Gaunt"McGonagall Said.Hermione did as Told. "Is something wrong Professor?"Hermione Asked.McGonagall Smiled At Her as She shook her head. "I'm sure your parents have discussed with you what will be happening every month"McGonagall Said. "The transition you mean?"Hermione Asked And McGonagall Nodded. "I have set up enchantments in your room.including Soundproof spells"McGonagall explained. "I've told your professors that their might be a time during each month that you'll be absent"She Added. Hermione Nodded. "Thank you professor"Hermione Said. "You May Leave"McGonagall dismissed.Hermione got up to leave.She was about to close the door when McGonagall spoke. "And Ms Gaunt"McGonagall said And Hermione Put Her Head into the room. "Happy Birthday"She Said with a smile. "Thank you professor"Hermione Smiled.Hermione closed the door and left.

She was walking down to the Commen room when she saw Seamus and Dean walking out of the Library with Ron.Ron looked up and saw her. "Hey!"Ron snapped at her.Hermione turn doGlared At him.She Saw out of the corner of her eye that Seamus was checking her out. "Why'd you punch me!"He scowled at her. "You still haven't Figured that out?"Hermione Asked as she raised an eyebrow. He glared at her. "I was talking about a friend of mine, not you"He sneered. "That friend of yours is me!"She Yelled at him.Tears stung her eyes but she wiped them away.His eyes widened. "You're not Hermione"He said. "Then Who am I, Ronald, Tell me"She snapped.He finally knew why he recognized the voice before. It showed on his face and Hermione laughed. "Recognize me do you?"She Asked bitterly. "You're Hermione?" Dean Asked in a shocked tone.She ignored him. "What happened to you? You didn't look like this, you didn't act like this"Ron said. "Things happened Ronald,things happened"She snapped.She walked past him,purposely bumping into him. "Hermione! Hermione!"He called after her.She kept walking till his voice became distant.

She went to the Slytherin Commen room and sat into one of the chairs that were infront of the fire.She rested her arms on the arms of the chair.She Glared at the flaming fire as it got bigger every time She clenched her fist.She was mad that he'd talked behind her back.She was mad that he'd left her for Lavender.She was Just Mad overall.She Glared harder at the fire as she remembered how he'd left them during the war.It flared.The Slytherins were quiet as they watched how she controlled the fire with her temper.Astoria carefully walked over to her, surprising her housemates.Most of them only knew that Hermione was the new girl,and only some knew she was Hermione Granger.She took a deep breath and placed her hand on her shoulder.The fire stood still as Hermione jumped slightly.She looked over her shoulder and Glared at Astoria. "What do you want Greengrass"Hermione snapped. "Watch your attitude Gaunt"Astoria snarled.She Looked back at the others in the room. "Move on With you're lives"She Glared at the Slytherins.They immediately  turned their heads away, expect Draco, Blaise, Theo, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Millicent, Tracey, and Daphne.

"What's with your attitude"Astoria Asked as she sat down in a chair near Hermione. "You were  goody two-shoes Granger,The Know-it-all,buck tooth"Astoria Said. "Now, You glare at everyone's in sight"She Added.Hermione Rolled her eyes. "It's clearly not just my attitude that's changed. Your talking to a past Gryffindor, a mudblood. You should be doing like your sister and keeping your distance"Hermione Said. "I'm not like my sister. I haven't called you a mudblood,and last time I talked to You was when I had to take a book from you in 5th year"Astoria Said. "Anyway, You'll Have to make a friend one way.Your Gryffindork Friends aren't Gonna be here all the time are you"She Said. Hermione raised an eyebrow. "Are you considering to be my friend?"She Asked,smiling slightly. "Take it or leave it"Astoria snapped. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Sure Greengrass"She Said.