Ch.2

Draco Glared at Her Mother And At Hermione Before Him And His group walked off in the store.
"Old classmates"Hermione replied. Her mother nodded. "Why don't we go and get you an owl, so you can stay in touch with us"Her mother suggested and Hermione nodded. They went looking for the shop as they talked. Hermione saw a few of her other classmates and she felt a pang of jealousy that they got to go but she had to wait.

"Mother,"Hermione suddenly Said, stopping in her tracks. "Can I go to Hogwarts And 2 days before my birthday we can go to Gaunt Island?"Hermione Asked. "Why?" Chloe Asked "I can't miss the first 2 weeks of school! Imagine all the work I'll miss!" Hermione Said.Chloe smiled and shook her head no. "I'm sorry Hermione"She Said.Hermione sighed and nodded.They went in to the shop and looked at the owls. There were barn owls, Northern white-faced owls and much more. "I want this one!"Hermione Said.It was a Eurasian Eagle owl. "Then We'll buy it"Chloe said.

The Owl had bright Yellow eyes and the feathers that reminded Hermione of a tree.

Hermione And Chloe bought the owl,and left the shop. "Hermione,why don't you join The Quidditch team"Her Mother Said. "I don't play Mother"She Said. "Me and your father played for 6 years"Chloe said. "Please,It'll make me proud"Her Mother Said. Hermione stared at her mother who smiled at her innocently. "Sure"Hermione sighed and her mother smiled happily.Hermione went to the Quidditch store to buy the latest broom.It was a Lightning Strike 3000.It looked a But like the firebolt but it was different and the description was different.

Lightning Strike 3000

The fastest broom ever created! Lightning Strike 3000 has an acceleration of 0–230 miles an hour in ten seconds and Incorporates an unbreakable breaking charm

It was 10,000 Galleons And Since the Gaunts were extremely rich, Hermione Could buy it.She looked at her mother who was smiling and nodded at her daughter.She bought The broom and left the store with her Mother.They bought Hermione's remaining books and left.They went home and entered the living room "Daniel will be taking you to Gaunt Island Hermione.I will come a few days later.I need to explain to Narcissa why you can't be at your job for a week.She knows that you won't be going to work while at Hogwarts.Hannah Will be at Gaunt Island though"Chloe said.Hermione worked a part time job at Narcissa's clothing line shop.
She'd worked there for the past 2 months which meant that she had to see Draco every day as he worked there too.

Hannah Was Hermione's older sister.She was Married to Ethan Calerways. They had 2 Daughters, Emma,Who was 5 And Ellie,Who was 3. "Is Henry Gonna be there" Hermione Asked.Henry was Hermione's older brother and he was Married to Ariana Clearwater.They Had one son Named Timothy.He was 2 years old. Ariana, Hannah and Hermione got along Great as so did Ethan and Henry. Hermione liked her siblings-in-law and they liked her. "Henry will be there.He'll be 3 houses away."Daniel said as he entered the living room.Hermione nodded,ate dinner and went to her room and fell asleep.

===
A week later,Hermione was sitting on the couch watching TV when the door bell rang.Hermione checked her watch.It was 11.The Hogwarts express had left.Hermione got up and opened the door.It was Hannah and Henry.Hermione Smiled at them and hugged them.Hannah had Brown hair and Green eyes like Daniel. Henry had Brown hair and Brown eyes like Chloe. "The Kids And Your in-laws Are At The Island"Hannah said "Now,how are you"Henry asked "Fine"Hermione Said. "I really wanted to go to Hogwarts though" Hermione added as she looked at the time.

"You'll go in a few weeks,don't worry"Hannah said. "Hermione Lyanna Gaunt will Now be escorted to her Island"Henry said as he bowed. "Henry Liam Gaunt will not be escorting you.No,I will"Hannah said "Hannah Lyla Gaunt is not gonna escort you.I am"Henry crossed his arms.Hermione laughed. "Think it's Funny do you"Henry said.Hermione laughed again.Her older siblings looked at each other then started tickling her.

"Henry!Hannah!"It was Chloe.She went to them and hugged them. "Mum,How are you?"Henry asked. "Fine"Chloe said "How are you guys" "I'm great but Hannah has news for you"Henry ducked as Hannah tried to hit him in the head.He went and hid behind Hermione "What's the news?"Chloe asked. "you weren't supposed to hint to them Stupid!"Hannah yelled at him. "Language Hannah"Chloe said as she glanced at Hermione. "Mum,Hermione fought in a war!Hearing Stupid won't hurt her!"Hannah said.

"What's the news"Hermione whispered to Henry. "Hannah's Pregnant with her 3rd child"Henry said.Hermione glanced at Hannah and Smiled at her.Hannah Glared at Henry and Threw her sandal at him. "Hannah!"Chloe cried "Mum,Henry has news too!"Hannah shouted. "He's having a baby!" "So are you!"Henry shouted as well. "So you 3 are all having children?"Daniel had just walked into the room.Henry and Hannah looked straight at Hermione in shock "You're having a child?!" Hannah and Henry screamed. "No!"Hermione shouted "I'm too young!". "Your not. Hermione,Your 19-" Henry stopped when he got glares from the 3 adults in the rooms. "Then who's the 3rd?"Hannah asked as she looked at her parents. "You're gonna have a sibling...."Chloe said slowly.There was silence for a while then the 3 hugged their mother tightly. "Really!"Hannah said excitedly.Chloe nodded and they separated. Hermione hit Henry in the back of the head. "I am too young to have children you dimwit!" Hermione snapped at him. "How far are you along?"Hannah Asked her mother "4 months in"Chloe said "I'm Only 2 months in"Hannah said "I'm 5 months"Henry said proudly. "Ya,your 5 months old."Hermione Said. Henry frowned as his older and younger sister laughed at him.

"What Gender is it Son?"Daniel Asked "Girl.We're naming her Teresa"Henry said.They talked for awhile before Hermione Asked Her Mother a question. "Mum, Did you Tell Narcissa I won't be working for the last week?"Hermione Asked. "I told her 3 days ago"Chloe said. "Then why'd you need a few days to tell her?You said you were gonna come a few days after We leave for Gaunt Island." Hermione Said. "Well I'm gonna find out your siblings Gender tomorrow.I wanted to buy clothing and surprise you all but that didn't work as planned"Chloe said and Glared playfully at Daniel.

They talked a bit more before leaving.Hannah told Chloe that they could send the Gender through mail so Chloe came with them.There was shops and houses there. "We own the Island"Hannah said "Me and Henry live here" "Soon you and you're family will"Henry Said. "But remember one thing"Henry added "Your Husband needs to be Acceptable" He said "He needs to be kind"Hannah said "Needs to be a man"Henry said "He also needs to be nice"Henry added.