Ch.7

The weekend ended and Hermione was currently getting ready for her class.She had 2 hours till her class started but she was used to waking up early.She finished brushing her teeth and grabbed her Floral print Spaghetti Strap Romper off the bed,going to th bathroom to put it on.

She finished brushing her teeth and grabbed her Floral print Spaghetti Strap Romper off the bed,going to th bathroom to put it on

She put on her black diamond jewelry, careful not to break it.

She curled her hair and left the bathroom.She grabbed her bag and made sure she had all her things in it.She left her room and saw that the commen room and few people in it.Draco, Blaise, Theo, Crabbe, Goyle, Pansy, Millicent, Tracey, Daphne, Astoria, And a few 4th years.Astoria had basically forced all of them to get along when they hung out in the commen room.Hermione stayed quiet most of the time they hung out.

"Let's go"Astoria Said When Hermione Left her room.They got up and began to walk out of the commen room.Hermione didn't really like that she had to talk to them but what choice did she have.She noticed that Harry only nodded at her and that he tried avoided her.All of the Gryffindors did that.All expect Ginny.Hermione couldn't be more greatful that she was still talking to her.She also couldn't be more hurt that the two people she once considered her best friends avoided her and made her feel hated.Ron didn't bother her much but Harry did.Weren't they supposed to be friends for eternity? She's the reason they're alive but it seemed like she was dead to them

She also noticed that The Slytherins had gotten used to her presence,along with the fact that most of the guys seemed interested in her.Astroia caught up with her. "Anything wrong Gaunt?" Astoira Asked. "Not really Greengrass"Hermione replied.They entered the Great hall and sat down. "At least eat something Gaunt"Astoria Said After Hermione stared down at the table for 5 minuets straight.Hermione Looked up And over Astoria's shoulder, she saw Ron glaring at the Slytherins around her.Harry was staring at Hermione and when he realized she'd noticed, he nodded at her and looked away. She felt a pang of irritation that he was avoiding her. "I'm not hungry"Hermione shook her head. "Then why'd you make us come here?"Draco scoffed. "I didn't make you do anything Malfoy, you came on your own accord"Hermione rolled her eyes at him.Astoria was the only one she got along with well.The others didn't care.Well the others, expect Draco, who seemed to pick a fight with Hermione every chance he got. Draco Glared at her. "Oh stop it!"Pansy snapped as she slammed her fork on the table. "You two better get along before I lock you in a broom closet"She threatened.

 "I wouldn't mind if It were to disappear" Tracey Said as She pointed her spoon at Hermione. "I wouldn't mind if you'd shut your mouth" Hermione snarled.Millicent And Tracey were the only two that wanted Hermione gone, Draco just wanted to annoy her.Tracey Glared At her. "You're lucky we're even trying to accept you"Millicent Snapped. "We've all accepted her Millicent,You two are the only ones who didn't"Pansy snapped. "Do I not exist?"Draco Asked. "I know you accepted her Draco because you haven't hexed her and you were the one to point out who she is when none of the rest of us knew who she was"Pansy Said.Hermione suddenly remembered.The Vase. She closed her Eyes not wanting what she was thinking to be true. She opened her eyes to see the group staring at her. "What"She snapped. "You made the torch go out"Daphne said as she gestured to the torch on the wall behind Hermione.She Looked Back And Saw that she had indeed made it go out. She waved her hand and the torch lit up again. "Sorry"She muttered. "You can do wandless magic?"Theo Asked as he stared at the newly lit torch. "The only person I saw do that was Dumbledore"Blaise Said. Hermione Nodded as She Looked Back down on the table. 

When there was 10 minuets left till class,they left and went to their first lesson of the day: Potions. They waited outside the classroom for a bit before the Gryffindors Came.There were only 7 Gryffindors, Harry,Ron,Ginny,Neville,Dean,Seamus,And Lavender And 7 Slytherins, Draco, Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Daphne, Astoria, And Hermione. Hermione was the only one sitting.She'd transformed a rock into a chair.The Gryffindors stared at her.They still couldn't believe this was the Hermione Granger,The  goody two shoes, the Gryffindor princess. Hermione, Well aware to the looks she was getting, played with her hair,tangling a strand on her finger. "You're Hermione?"Came a voice out of the Gryffindors.Hermione Looked up to see who had said it, as did most of the Slytherins.It was Neville.Hermione Nodded slowly and went back to playing with her hair.Now she realized all of them were staring at her.The old Hermione would've hugged him.

 "I still don't believe it"Said a familiar voice.Hermione Looked up again and saw Ron glaring at her. "You Left Gryffindor to be a Snake"He snapped. "You know very well the sorting hat chooses"Hermione Said,returning his glare. "You could have told it you didn't want to be a snake."Ron snapped. "And be in Gryffindor and have to do your homework for you? I'll Pass"Hermione snarled. "You could have been in Ravenclaw"Ron scowled. "Would've that made you Happy, Weasley? Well I don't give a damn about your happiness"Hermione Snapped. "Don't talk to Ronny like that!"Lavender snapped as she wrapped an arm around Ron.Ron looked embarrassed. "I talk however I want"Hermione Snarled.Lavender And Ron Glared At Her. Draco stood against the wall,impressed by the way she spoke with her former best friend.

There was a moment of silence and that's when a few other student Came.3 from Ravenclaw and 1 from Hufflepuff.

Slughorn opened the dungeon door. "Come in"He said.They entered and sat down. "So only 18 Of you are studying Potions? Such a shame"Slughorn Said with a shake of his head. "Now We'll be making something difficult,something that'll take all month and that only some are successful."He said, smiling at all of them. "We'll be making polyjuice potion"He said.Hermione had the urge to look up at Harry and Ron like they would've if they were friends.But She felt better when she saw out of the corner of her eye that the two Gryffindors had looked over at her. 

"Now get out your books and get the needed ingredients"Slughorn Said.

They all took out their books except Hermione,who went straight to the ingredients.She'd basically memorized the ingredients since her second year.She took the needed ingredients and went back to her table.She began her potion while the others went to get the ingredients.When class finished, She was awarded 10 points by Slughorn for being ahead of everyone.

After all Her morning classes Came Lunch.Her And the other Slytherins Sat in the commen room rather then in the great hall with everyone else. "How'd you know the ingredients before even opening the book?"Astoria Asked Hermione. "Did you make it before?"Daphne Asked. "A few times"Hermione shrugged. "So you memorized it basically?"Blaise Asked. Hermione Nodded. "Slughorn really lost it didn't he?"Draco Said as he looked at the fire. "Letting is make polyjuice potion, one can easily smuggle it out of the class"He said. "He made it impossible to get it out of the cauldron" Hermione Said. The boys sat up straight. "You tried to smuggle it out?"Theo Asked. "No"Hermione Said. "Then how do you know?"Blaise Asked. "My cauldron was unbalanced and nearly fell but none of the potion fell out,like there was a Barrier"Hermione Said. "Lame excuse"Draco scoffed.She Rolled her eyes at him.