Ch.26

The week went by quick and it was now Christmas Eve.Staying up late to wrap Presents,They talked and ate chocolate as the night went by.As 12 Came around,Hermione was in the bathroom and Draco was wrapping her present.He'd gotten them "her king,his Queen" bracelets as one of her presents. It turned 12 and a few minutes later Hermione came out of the bathroom and saw him standing there with a small box in his hand.She Smiled At him. "I think its fair to give you my present before everyone else's"He said as he handed it to her.She felt her cheeks redden.She opened it and smiled as she picked it up.

She opened it and smiled as she picked it up

She looked up at him and hugged him.He clearly wasn't expecting it but carefully hugged her back.She let go of him and grabbed his hand,Leaning him back to the room. She let go of his hand and went to her closet. "I thought you might like this"She Said as she pulled something out of it.His jaw Dropped.It was the fastest broom on the planet that she had gotten a few months ago. "That's for me?"He asked.She nodded as she handed it to him.He stared at it.He threw it on the bed and pulled Hermione in for the longest kiss they'd shared.They pulled apart and he hugged her. "Thank you"He muttered.She Smiled. "We Better finish wrapping the presents"She told him.He nodded and let go of her.They sat on the bed and finished wrapping presents.

They finished around two in the morning but got some sleep.Waking up around 10,they began to get ready for the day.Hermione Put on a black bodycon dress and Draco put on a black suit, similar to the one he almost wore everyday in 6th year.

Hermione Put on a black bodycon dress and Draco put on a black suit, similar to the one he almost wore everyday in 6th year

The both wore their bracelets and separated their presents.Draco had only gotten some for his friends and His parents.Hermione had brought for her family,For the Weasley family and for her other friends.Hermione curled her hair and put on a bit of makeup.She went down to the kitchen with Draco and they ate a quick breakfast.When they went knocking to her families homes,they'd found a note that said that their mother was in the hospital giving birth to her baby brother.Hermiome felt hurt that they had fled again and hadn't told her till the next morning.Draco comforted her and offered to drop her off at saint mungos.She agreed and they went.

It didn't take long for them to find her family.Her Mother and father were with the baby as her siblings and nieces/Nephews sat in the waiting room. "Hermione we told you not to come"Henry growled as he glared at Draco. "You've already made me miss the birth of my niece Henry,I'm not missing my brother's birth as well"Hermione Said coldly.Her Brother hadn't been as kind and caring as he was during the summer.He turned cold and rude.Hannah stood up and hugged Hermione. "Merry Christmas"She Said And Hermione Smiled. "I'm gonna check on Holden and Mum for a bit but then I have to go,I got a really busy schedule today"Hermione Said.She entered the room and saw her mother holding baby Holden with her father sitting beside the bed. "How are you guys?"Hermione Asked, "we're doing great"Her Mother Said.

She stayed in there with her parents while Draco stood outside Waiting.Hannah talked to him, telling him to keep an eye on Hermione and to keep her safe.Hermione came out and Said Bye to her siblings and nieces/nephews before her and Draco apparated away to Malfoy Manor. They'd gone to see his parents first. The manor looked just as scary as it had the last time she' Arrived there.Draco walked forward,holding her hand, and knocked on the door.A few seconds passed.The door opened and saw a house elf bowing to Draco. "Master Malfoy has returned"The elf Said. "Tell mother I'm Her twinky"Draco Said as him and Hermione entered the house.They took off their jackets and Winky hung them up. Draco led Hermione through the house and to the living room.His parents were already there.They greeted Them and sat down. The talk went as normal as possible before Narcissa offered to show Hermione around and She agreed.

"This was Ms.Granger?"Lucius questioned.Draco nodded. "She looks different then what I remember"Lucius said. "She's a Gaunt father,she's also switched houses to Slytherin"Draco Said. "She seems perfect for you"Lucius told his son. "She's still friends with Potter I belive?"He asked. Draco nodded.

Narcissa showed Hermione around the manor.She stopped when she was out side her office And entered.Hermione followed her and Narcissa gestured for her to sit down. "Ms.Gaunt, I'd like to thank you"Narcissa Said. "Thank me?"Hermiome repeated.Narcissa reached into her desk and pulled out a stack of letters. "Day by day,Draco's letters became longer after the month of September.He told me everything going on,Including a girl"She Said with a smile.She took out the top letter and read a sentence or two from it. "'She started staying with us and she's become one of the most respected Slytherins in the entire house'"Narcissa read. She picked up another letter. "'I've became friends with her mother,and she won't get out of my head'".One by one, Narcissa went through the letters.Hermione kept turning pinker and pinker as Narcissa read. In the end Narcissa stashed away the letters and looked up at Hermione. "You've made my son's life better then I had imagined.His happiness is everything to me and it makes me happier to see that he's so comfortable around you that he decided to stay with you for the holidays."Narcissa Said. "And to thank you,"She Added.She went through her drawer and pulled out a black leather box.She handed it to Hermione. Hermione opened it and saw a thin gold bracelet.

  Hermione opened it and saw a thin gold bracelet

Hermione Looked up at Narcissa. "It's called a communication bracelet"Narcissa Said. "I got one for Draco as well.No Matter the distance,as long as you both wear it,you can communicate through it.These kinds of bracelets hold the most powerful magic possible"Narcissa Said. Hermione Smiled At Her. "Thank you Mrs.Malfoy"Hermione Said. "Call me Narcissa Dear,I know soon that I won't be the only Mrs.Malfoy"Narcissa Said with a knowing smile.Hermione Put the bracelet on,next to Draco's bracelet on her wrist. The two women went down to the living room.

After an hour or so,Hermione and Draco left.Their next stop was at the barrow. Draco stared at the house. "Can't I leave and pick you up later when we want to visit Blaise and the others?" Draco Asked. Hermione stared at him. "Please"He said. Hermione thought About it. "Only because most of them hate you"She told him. "I'll send you a message through the bracelet your mother gave us"She Added.He pecked her on the lips before disapparating.

Hermione made her way down to the barrow alone.She knocked on the door and heard quite a bit of noise before the door opened. Ginny threw her arms around her and Hermione hugged her back. "How are you Ginny"Hermione Asked as they pulled apart. "I'm great, come on in"Ginny Said as she opened the door widely.All the Weasleys and Harry were sitting around the dining table.They were having lunch.There was a Seat between Ginny and Fred,which Hermione sat in. "Great to see you here dear"Molly Said as she handed Hermione a plate. "Where's Malfoy?"Harry Asked. "He was here before he chickened out"Hermione Said with a roll of his eyes. "Why'd he chicken out?"George asked. "Haven't you noticed George, she's dating one of her own find,a Snake"Ron Glared At Hermione. "Her pet is a snake Ronald,Not her in general"Ginny snapped. "He'd rather spend it with people who he knows won't hex him unless he's being a git"Hermione Said.