Ch.22

They stood in front of the room of Requirements and a few moments later,a door appeared.They entered and the room was perfect.It was a light pink with wood flooring and had 2 white makeup desks spread around the room.There was a beige couch and a mini bar a few feet away. "I like this place"Daphne said as she looked around. Astoria And Daphne sat down at the makeup desks as Pansy and Hermione did the makeup and Ginny did the hair.First to be done was Astoria,who had dark green makeup and a ponytail which had been curled beautifully.Then was Pansy,black makeup and a Classic Low Chignon.

One by one they finished.They were about to begin on Hermione when they'd heard an announcement. "All students are to be finished packing and to be heading to the Great hall now for the Christmas dance"McGonagall's voice rang about. "You girls change into your dresses.I'll meet you down in the entrance hall"Hermione Told Them.The Girls Nodded And Left.There was a few quiet moments where Hermione enjoyed the silence.She Looked At the mirror which stared back at her.Hermione began with her hair,putting it up in a half-up,half-down Updo.

Hermione began with her hair,putting it up in a half-up,half-down Updo

She didn't put much makeup;just Red lipstick and green eyeshadow.She put on her Dress and looked in the mirror.She Saw someone behind her.She spun around and saw Draco leaning against the wall,Smirking at her. "And how long have you been here?"She Asked him as she crossed her arms. "Long enough"He said as he walked up to her slowly.He pulled her into a short kiss before pulling away. "I was wondering wither you had ditched me"He muttered as both of them stared into the mirror;Draco standing behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist. "We better get going"Hermione Said.

They left the Room of requirements and snuck into the Great hall. "I thought you two disappeared"Trent said to them when they sat down. "The Weaselette girl was looking for you"He added to Hermione. "Where is She?"Hermione Asked. "Somewhere there with Potter"He said. "I'll be back"She Said She looked around and saw Ginny arguing with Ron. "Why would you tell that to your stupid girlfriend!"Ginny yelled at him.The only people who seemed to care were Harry and Hermione.She walked up beside him. "What happened?"She Asked. "Ron told that Veronica girl that he would never stop loving you till you were taken,and he thinks that'll be never"Harry told her. "Well tell him he can stop"Hermione Said.Harry stared at her. "You got a boyfriend?"He asked. "Don't sound so surprised"Hermione laughed. "Wait!"Ron Said as he turned his attention to Hermione. "Did you just say you have a boyfriend!"He snapped. "Yes I Do Weasley"Hermione Said,her tone cold.

Ginny's face split into a grin. "And you'll love him Ronald" Ginny Said as she walked beside Hermione. "Who is he!"Ron Said through gritted teeth. "I don't think that matters though,does it Gin?"Hermione Asked. "Nope"Ginny shook her head. "You knew"Ron Yelled. "Of course,we tell each other everything"Ginny said. "Don't be offended,No one really knows,Only Of course him and his friends"Hermione Said. "You didn't even tell me" Harry said,sounding hurt. "Ask Ginny,she's the only one I told,I didn't even tell The Greengrass's and I've been hanging out with them for awhile."Hermione Said. Harry looked away. "Harry, Hermione didn't tell you because she knew Ron would find out and she wasn't ready to let the school know"Ginny said as she pulled her boyfriend into a kiss. Harry grinned. "No problem Hermione"He said. "Who is this man then"Ron Asked Hermione,glaring at her. "I don't think that matters"Hermione snapped. "I'll see you guys later"Hermione Told Harry and Ginny before walking off.

She sat with the Slytherins grinning.They talked for a bit before it was time for a slow dance. Tracey went to Draco but he smirked at her. "I'm going with my girlfriend thank you"He said. Pansy,Astoria,Daphne and Tracey gaped At him. "Since when did you have a girlfriend"Astoria Asked. "Since 2 weeks ago"He said as he held his hand out.Hermione Put her hand in his and the four girls stood,stunned.They weren't the only ones however. Most of the hall had stared. Blaise, Theo And Trent smirked at one side of the hall while Ginny smirked at the other side. "You knew?"Astoira Asked Them.The three boys nodded. "Why didn't you tell me!"She snapped. "They wanted to keep it quiet"Blaise shrugged.Pansy,Astoria And Daphne glared at them. "We're dancing"The three girls said as they dragged the boys behind them.

Draco and Hermione smirked at each other After they saw the shocked expressions that each person in the hall wore. "I told you it would be fun"She Muttered. "Davis's face was priceless"He muttered back. A few couples joined them,including the Slytherins and Ginny and Harry. Harry was glaring at Draco while Ginny grinned at Hermione.

Ron sat depressed in the corner. Hermione was with Malfoy. He felt a tear in his eye. His ex-girlfriend was dancing with his enemy.He had no chance with her after that. "I've lost her completely"He muttered.

They finished the slow dance and sat back down. Pansy and Astoria Glared at the couple. "And you didn't bother to tell us did you"Astoria snapped. "Yet you told the boys"Pansy Added. "I didn't tell them"Hermione Said. "You should be mad at him,He's known you all his life so he should have told you"She Said as she gestured towards Draco. "You wanted to keep it a secret" Draco said with a roll of his eyes. "But aside of all of that,how'd you guys end up dating?" Daphne Asked. "She put him under a love potion!"Tracey Yelled from behind them. "A love potion, Davis?"Draco Said. "That's something you would do"He said.Tracey Glared At him. "I suspect you're spending the holidays with her,she's going to your manor?"Tracey Asked. "He's going to my place"Hermione snarled. "Where is this place?"Tracey snapped. "Like I would tell you"Hermione Rolled her eyes. "And I thought that I would marry you"She Yelled at Draco before running out the great hall.

The night went on. Hermione and Draco managed to sneak out of the great hall.They walked around the Great Lake,Hand in hand.They stopped at one point and stared at the water.She felt Draco kiss the top of her head. "These past two weeks have been the best"She Muttered to him as he rested his chin on her head and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Potter looked like he was going to hex me"He said. She laughed and rested her head on his chest. "After today, it'll just be you and me"He added. "And my family"She Said.He groaned. "You haven't even met them yet"She giggled. There was a moment of silence as they stood there.He spun her around in his arms a few minutes later so she was looking at him. "We haven't had this much alone time for awhile"He said. She cupped his face with her hands and pulled him down to her.She kissed him as he tightened his arms around her waist. They parted and stared at each other for a bit.

Click

They spun around as they saw a flash a few feet away in a bush. "Who's there!"Draco called.They Heard a stick break and glanced at each other. They spilt,Draco going to the right and Hermione to the left.They had their wands and blasted the bush.Behind it sat Rita Skeeter with her clipboard and Quill. "So you're the famous Ms.Gaunt?"Rita Skeeter Asked Hermione. "And you're dating Draco Malfoy! Fantastic! I've heard from Hogsmead that there's a new girl at Hogwarts under the name 'Gaunt' and I couldn't wait to find more! The daily prophet is buzzing about you"Rita said. "Why?"Hermione Asked. "Well there hasn't been a Gaunt since Marvolo Gaunt!" Rita said. "You're wrong about that"Hermione snarled. "Oh I love the attitude! Now tell me, why'd you decide to come to Hogwarts? How'd you end up with Draco Malfoy? What's your name? Tell me Dear"Rita said.Hermione Looked At Draco. "Let's go back to the dance"She Said and held her hand out for him to hold.He held her hand and they went back to Hogwarts.