Ch.23

"I completely forgot that no one knows me in Hogsmead"Hermione Said. "I haven't seen the daily prophet in months as well"She Added. "But imagine the look on my parents face when they find out I'm dating someone"Draco said. "Draco,You haven't told me the reason for you not wanting to go visit your parents for the holidays"Hermione Said. He looked away from her. "Well if your father were under house arrest for the next 6 months,you wouldn't want to go back either"He said after a moment of silence.She rested her head on his shoulder. They entered the great hall and sat down. "Where were you two?"Pansy Asked with a smirk. "We were walking around the Great Lake"Hermione Said. "Nothing interesting?"Blaise Asked. The two Glared at him. "I'll take that as a no"Blaise sighed. "Where are Daphne and Trent?"Draco Asked. "They went to get fire whiskey for after party in the Slytherin commen room"Theo Said. "Do any of you read the daily prophet?"Hermione asked them.They shook their heads. "We ran into Rita Skeeter outside and she's been writing stories about me"Hermione Said. "We ran into her a few weeks ago,she asked us about your Identity"Astoria Said. "She called me Ms.Gaunt so I suppose she doesn't know my name"Hermione Added. They sat down and talked for a bit before McGonagall announced that the Dance was over at 12 o'clock and they better be done packing as the train was leaving in 4 hours.

They went back to the commen room and saw that it was empty. "Where are Daphne and Trent?"Hermione Asked as She Looked around. "They left the dance two hours ago"Pansy Said. "They're right here"They Heard.They turned around and saw Slughorn sitting in the arm chair while Daphne and Trent sat on the couch. "They were caught"Astoria Muttered. "This shall show you that anyone who try's to smuggle in fire whiskey shall be punished.10 points from Slytherin each were taken and they will serve detention for 2 weeks after the break."Slughorn Said as he got up.He walked out of the commen room and Daphne stood up. "He only got one bottle" She grinned as she took a bottle of fire whiskey out of the couch. "Everyone get your cups"Trent said.

An hour or two later, and everyone was passed out, except Hermione.She cleaned the commen room and made sure it looked as though everyone was sleeping. She changed out of her clothes into a white crop top with a Ribbed Cut Drawstring hoodie over it and black leggings.She Put Her hair into a messy braid.

When it began to turn 3,she woke everyone up,having at least 4 dozen hangover Potions

When it began to turn 3,she woke everyone up,having at least 4 dozen hangover Potions.They all got up,taking 2 or 3 hangover Potions and going to their dorms to grab their trunks.The plan was for all the houses to meet in the great hall before 3:50 and then the teachers would take them to the train.

Once nearly everyone was in their dorms,Hermione tried to wake Draco up again. "Draco,wake up"She Said for the 3rd time. "He won't get up Gaunt,we've got his stuff here."Blaise Said as he and Theo brought down Draco's trunk. When Astoria,Daphne,Trent and Pansy Came down, Hermione dragged Draco off the couch and the group made their way to the Great hall. Some Gryffindors and Ravenclaws were already there,sitting at the house tables.The Slytherins sat down and a few minutes later,Ginny joined them.She sat across from Hermione and grinned at her. "You look tired"Ginny said cheerfully. Hermione rolled her eyes. "You try waking up a bunch of babies"She Said as she gestured towards the Slytherins And they scoffed. "I can't wait to go home and have a long sleep"Ginny Said. "I'm sorry I can't stay with you guys over the holidays but I got family too"Hermione Said. "No worries,just come once a week or Mum would kill me"Ginny laughed. "I'll see you guys on the train"Ginny said as she stood up.She waved bye to Hermione and went back to the Gryffindor table.

Hermione Saw that Ron nor Tracey were in the great hall. "Didn't You Hear?"Astoria Asked. "Weasley And Tracey were caught by a girl in our dormitory snogging in the library"She Said. "Surprise,Surprise, I'd like to see what The Weasleys would do if he went home with her"Hermione Said. They all got up when McGonagall entered.She took them to Hogsmead station and they entered the train.The Slytherins found two empty compartments and made them one.There was a seat along the walls of the compartment and one in the middle.They sat down and made them selves comfortable. Hermione Sat on the right end with Draco's head in her lap.Blaise had his head on Pansy's lap as they sat on the left end.They transfigured Blankets into mattresses and put them on the ground.That's Where Astoria,Theo,Daphne and Trent sat.After they talked for a few hours, They fell asleep.

Hermione woke up a few hours later and realized she wasn't in her seat,but on the mattress with someone's arm around her waist.She sat up and saw Draco still asleep and that he hadn't removed his arm.He moved his head to her lap and stayed sleeping.Hermione leaned her head on the seat and nearly went back to sleep but the compartment door opened. Ginny smiled at her. "Hello"She Said as she saw the way they'd transformed the compartment. "I see Malfoy's comfortable"She smirked.Hermione rolled her eyes.She removed Draco's arm and head and got up. "Let's step out so we won't wake them up"She Said.They stepped out and Ginny led her back to where her and Harry were staying.Harry had a huge bunch of food on the seat and was eating. He smiled at Hermione. "Did you have a good night?"He asked.She nodded. "We transformed the compartment two times bigger and added Mattresses"She Said. "You need to teach me that 'Mione"Harry Said. "Falling off the seat isn't fun"Harry shook his head. Hermione Nodded. "I'm gonna go get some food for the Slytherins and I'll be back"She told them.

She walked around and found the trolley lady walking down the train.The trolley lady smiled at her and asked; "anything from the trolley,Dear?".Hermione took as much as she could hold and took it back to her compartment.The Slytherins were still sleeping and Hermione carefully out down the food on the seats.She stepped out and went back to Harry and Ginny's compartment. She was about to open the door when she heard her name.She stopped. "How could you still like Hermione when she's dating Malfoy!"She Heard Ron's voice say. "This is Her life! Unlike you, she's actually with one person,not two!"Ginny Said. Hermione didn't hear anything else but silence.Then There was a loud SMACK.

Hermione immediately opened the door.Ginny was clutching her cheek and Harry had his arm around her,but was raising his arm at Ron.Hermione got there first and spun Ron around. With out another thought,She slapped Ron around the face. "How could you hit your own sister you jerk"She yelled at him. "Get out and go find your precious girlfriend Davis!"She snapped. Ron didn't need telling twice.He left without a look back.Hermione went to close the door and found that most people had stuck their heads out to see what happened.Hermione pulled Ginny into her arms and hugged her.She sat down beside Ginny and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Harry go get her some ice please"Hermione Said.Harry nodded and left. Ginny pulled away from Hermione when the door closed.

There were tears running down her face. "I know you don't want to hear this Hermione but"Ginny said as she wiped her tears away with her sleeve. "Ron's a real mess without you, I'm not suggesting you guys get back together,you seem real happy with Malfoy but try to forgive Ron"Ginny Said as she looked at Hermione.Hermione Looked away. "It's not that easy Ginny,I can't tell him I forgive him because I Don't.I'm not gonna lie to him"Hermione Said. "He even hit you and you want me to forgive him"She Added as She Looked Back At Ginny. "He's not in the right state Hermione,every girl he dated made him go through different stages.One tried to get him to ignore me,one tried to convince him I was turning against him.He doesn't seem to like anyone other then you."Ginny said. "I have a boyfriend Ginny,he needs to understand that"Hermione shook her head.