Ch.12

As The main group of Slytherins Came down to the commen room at 12 in the afternoon, they found Hermione not in the commen room.Pansy knocked on her door and unlike every other time They Knocked,writing appeared on the door.

Don't wake me up

The writing disappeared and Pansy went to sit down.They chatted and chatted till noon came around. "I guess we should start getting ready for the ball"Astoria Said as she got up.The boys went up first as the girls waited for Hermione to come out of her room.After 5 minuets Of knocking on the door,Hermione opened it. "What"She snapped. "The Ball is in 3 hours! It's four right now!"Astoria snapped. "I told you I'm not going"Hermione Said. "Too bad!"She snapped. After Hermione Glared At Her for a few minutes, she sighed. "Fine I'll see you guys in 3 hours in the commen room. I feel you don't see me there, that means I fell asleep, okay?"Hermione Said. "You better not Sleep Gaunt"Astoria Said.Hermione closed the door and sat on her bed. She had no date,She had no dress, and she had no energy.She went to the shower and took her time till there was an hour left.She Looked At her closet and found the right dress. A red Lace Panel Criss Cross A-Line Dress.

Hermione grabbed it and went to the bathroom

Hermione grabbed it and went to the bathroom.She curled her hair and brushed her teeth.She put on the dress with her red sapphire diamond jewelry set.

She put on the dress with her red sapphire diamond jewelry set

When she checked the time, it was 6:40. She grabbed her bag and opened the door. Pansy, Astoria, Daphne, Tracey And Millicent were waiting for her. "I thought you'd fallen asleep"Astoria Said as she Looked at the time. "And take the chance of getting hexed, I don't think so"Hermione Said. "We decided to wait for the boys to come and pick their lady"Pansy Said. "Pick their lady?" Hermione repeated. "Well Draco has to pick between Millicent and Tracey,or you"Pansy said. "I'm not going with Malfoy"Hermione shook her head. "And what's wrong with going with me?"Draco's voice came from behind her.She turned and saw All 5 Of the boys dressed in black suits. "Everything"Hermione Said with a roll of her eyes. "Pick someone Draco,are you going to go with Millicent, Tracey or Gaunt"Pansy Asked. "I'm not an option"Hermione Said. "And I'm not going with those two"Draco Said. "Wait a second"Astoria spoke as she stood up and looked at them. "I'm going with Theo,Pansy is going with Blaise,Crabbe and Goyal are going with Millicent and Tracey and Daphne is going with her boyfriend, you and Gaunt are both gonna be going alone"Astoria Said with a small smirk as she looked between the two. Hermione and Draco Glared At her.

"He's a ferret"

"She's a bookworm"

They spoke at the same time and Glared at each other. "It was just a suggestion and I know Draco never goes to a party empty handed"Astoria Said. "I'll go with Draco!"Tracey Said. "That mudblood isn't going with him, I love him and she doesn't"She snapped as she pointed at Hermione. "Of course I wouldn't like the git"Hermione snapped. "Please Draco!"Tracey Said as She Looked At him and pouted. "Does this happen all the time?"Hermione muttered to Pansy and she nodded. Draco scowled at Tracey. "You can go with Crabbe or Goyal"Draco sneered. Millicent didn't do anything but walk to Crabbe's side. Tracey screamed And stormed out of the commen room. "Gaunt pick,Draco or Goyal"Pansy muttered to her with a small laugh. Hermione hit her arm as she glared at her.

 "Daphne why won't you go with Draco"Pansy suggested. "As Astoria Mentioned, I have a boyfriend"Daphne scowled.They all looked at Hermione and she glared at them. "Are we gonna go to this ball or are we gonna stay here And wonder whos desperate enough to go with Malfoy?"Hermione Asked. "You make me sound Like a loser"Draco rolled his eyes. "I'm glad we agree, can we go now?"She Asked. "Gaunt if you just walk in with Draco,we won't make you speak to him again"Astoria Said. "She has to go with me willingly"Draco Said.

 "Oh my-!"Blaise yelled as he Grabbed Draco's arm and dragged him over to Hermione.

He put their hands together and yelled, "done!".Hermione snatched her hand away and both her and Draco Glared at Blaise. "I am not gonna wait for you two to agree to go with each other so let's go"He snapped.

Once they actually managed to leave the commen room, they ran into Tracey. "Don't tell me you picked her!"She snapped as she Saw Draco and Hermione standing near each other. Draco ignored her and walked past her with the rest of them trailing behind. Tracey, not wanting to be left alone,grabbed onto Goyal's arm.When they made it to the great hall,They were surprised to find it empty. Like no one but them were there.There were tables everywhere and food everywhere.Hermione went to the first table she saw and sat down.The rest followed soon after. Astoria Sitting to her right and Draco to her left. "Drakie,come take Goyal's seat"Tracey Said. "I know how much you hate mudbloods"She Added as she threw a nasty look at Hermione and Hermione Glared At Her. "And I thought you couldn't get dumber"Hermione commented.Tracey grabbed a handful of strawberries from off the table and was about to throw them at Hermione before Blaise grabbed her arm. "Don't waste good food"He snapped. "I can't believe you guys actually warmed up to her!"Tracey snapped. "Well we did so get used to it"Theo snapped. "And don't throw a tantrum"Draco Said as Tracey opened her mouth.They waited for everyone else to show up and after 10 minuets the entire hall was full. 

"We're gonna get some food"Pansy Said as she and Blaise got up with Theo And Astoria. "Just get me a cupcake"Hermione Said And They Nodded.Hermione was Left at the table with Crabbe,Millicent,Goyal, Tracey And Draco. "Drakie, please reconsider"Tracey Said. "If you don't leave Davis I'll reconsider having you in my life"Draco snapped.Tracey got up and grabbed Goyal's arm before walking off. Millicent and Crabbe followed them.Hermione and Draco alone at the table. There was a silence when both of them didn't feel like speaking.

On the other side of the hall however, A certain red head was watching them. "Ron,you haven't looked at me once since we Came here"Lavender Said. Ron looked down at Lavender, Who was wearing her baggy dress, then back at Hermione, who was wearing the best dress he'd ever seen. "Ron,stop looking at her!"Lavender snapped at him loudly,catching a few students attention. "Did you come here with me to have a good time or to watch her the whole night"She Yelled.Half the hall had looked over at them, encluding Hermione and Draco. "Lavender-"Ron said but she cut him off. "If I see you stare at her one more time"She snapped as she pointed at Hermione,making people look over at Hermione. "you'll be at this Ball alone"Lavender snapped. The attention Had drew away from Lavender and Ron but to Hermione who,to everyone's surprise,was back after a week of being missing and was sitting with Draco. "I knew I shouldn't have come"Hermione muttered. "Then why did you?"Draco Asked. "We made her come"Astoria Said as she walked over to them. "Where are the others"Pansy Asked as she sat down.  "Davis got mad and left with Goyal,Bulstrode And Crabbe followed them"Hermione Said.

They ate the bit of food they'd got and talked for a bit before McGonagall stood up at the end of the hall. "The dancing shall begin"She Said Before sitting down.The group smirked at them. "We're not Dancing"The two scowled at them and Glared at each other. The two couples went on the dance floor and started dancing while everyone joined in.

Ginny smiled when she saw Hermione at the Ball. "She didn't even say hi to us"Ron scowled. "She did to me,because I haven't been avoiding her or annoying her"Ginny Said as she looked at her brother and boyfriend. "She Came with Malfoy"Harry Said. "I doubt it"Ginny shook her head.