3. Child

It was Wednesday, Kiwi felt ill. She decided to stay home and play on America's phone instead of going for a walk with him, America wanted to have a stroll around the town. He wanted to get to know the place better.

He looked to his left and his right, his left the view of the bright blue ocean, his right rows of buildings. Most of them were apartment buildings or food places, it showed this was more of a tourist destination than a place to live. America thought it'd be cool to live here, he could go down to the beach every day and overall have a nice relaxing time. He knew about the fact that Russia loved this place and moved here. He was clever.

He sighed as he kept walking, he wanted to know what Russia was doing at that point. As America looked around, his eyes caught a building with two storeys, the top with the whole wall made of glass and the bottom wall partially made of glass. There was a sign beside the door, it's words fairly faded. America could only make out 'boxing'.

Curiousity killed him as he ran across the road, once he'd reached the door, his hand neared the handle.. right up until his phone rang. He sighed, yanking it out if his pocket, it was Canada and Ukraine. Yes, Canada set his new contacts name to that and set the picture to himself and Ukraine, America honestly thought they were adorable together.

"Hey dude," America turned away from the boxing club, leaning on the wall behind him.

"Hey! How's Space Boy today?" Canada teased while Ukraine giggled in the background. America rolled his eyes and laughed a bit too, remembering what he called Canada once apon a time.

"Oh, I'm fine, MS Paint," America retorted, he heard confused Canadian screaming from the other side of the phone.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Canada screeched, Ukraine was practically in tears because she was laughing so hard.

"MS Paint, y'know, MS is short for Maple Syrup, and you like art. MS Paint," America explained, Canada sighed.

"That is the worst nickname you've ever given me," he breathed, America loved to make his older brother suffer.

"I know, MS Paint. I know," America whispered, all he could hear across the line was Ukraine's laughing. She seemed amused about Canada's new nickname.

"Next thing you know the kid will be calling you that--!" She immediately stopped laughing, America's eyes widened. Hang on.. what?

"Yeah.. there was a reason we wanted to call you, Space Boy," Canada stated, he seemed relaxed, yet quite happy. America knew what was happening.

"You guys.. Ukraine is.." America couldn't finish his sentence. He heard an understanding grunt from Canada.

"Yeah.. Ukraine and I are, officially, parents. We found out today, actually. It's.. the best thing that's ever happened to me.. were having a kid Space Boy," Canada grinned, America could imagine Ukraine snuggling up to Canada at that moment.

"I'm.. I'm an uncle?" America stuttered, he heard an 'mhm' from Canada, Ukraine wasn't talking at that moment. She let Canada do it, America knew that she'd always been the more shy one. She never really liked talking about huge news, instead she let Canada do the talking. They were perfect for one another, even America could tell.

"Are.. America? Are you ok?" Ukraine asked, she seemed kinda worried. America snapped out of his thoughts and grinned, pumping his fist out in the space in front of him.

"I'm going to be the cool uncle! My name's gonna be cool uncle America, and I'll be your kids' model! You're gonna give them healthy food, and I'll bring over Macdonald's every time I come over! Might as well call 'em America Jr!" America cheered, he could hear laughter from the other side again.

"Yeah, no. I prefer Canada Jr, y'know? It's just much more of a nice name!" Canada laughed, America felt so pleased and excited that his big brother and Ukraine were finally going to have a kid.

"Seriously though, I think Maple would be a nice name," America said sincerely, there was a short silence.

"Yeah, I dunno, Space Boy. Anyway, me and Ukraine gotta go, Mum and Dad are beginning to text us. They don't know yet," Canada sighed, America nodded in understanding.

"Yeah, fair enough. Guys, seriously though, congrats. I'll talk later, alright?" America said positively, afterwards they said goodbye to one another and hung up. America shoved his phone back into his pocket, jumping around in circles. He was going to be an uncle! He couldn't believe it!

..can't contain your shit, can you?

America remembered that from somewhere, he couldn't remember where, though. He turned around again, looking at the door of the boxing club. Well, he might as well check.

He opened the door, the room he walked into was technically a gym; it had treadmills, weights, even pull up bars. There were a few people there, around three or four of them that America could see. He looked around further, until he came to a set of stairs. They went to the second floor, obviously.

He cautiously walked up the staircase, soon coming to a room with a few boxing rings inside. There were more people up here than downstairs, he even heard a younger kid cheering someone on.

There was only one fight at that point, he needed to get a better look at what was happening. He approached the arena, trying to get a better look at what was happening there. He shuddered a bit, he didn't want to get in a fight here, this place seemed pretty brutal.

As he circled the arena, he only saw glimpses at what was happening. He was shorter then alot of people there, so he kept having to look in different places in the room. He was distracted, until he bumped into a little girl who was about the height of the floor to his knees.

"Hey, if you wanna fight, then fight my brother!" She said with sass, America shook his head as he turned back, he heard a bell ring as one of the people stood up.

"Я сказал вам, что я выиграю," The winner said. America's heart leaped, he knew that language. He stood there, frozen, as the man looked around the crowd. His eyes eventually landed on America, he looked paralyzed.

"Bel.. can you get my ushanka please?"