6. Arrival

America sat on the sofa in silence, letting the two younger girls play with eachother in their room. He was leaning down, his arms rested on his knees. He looked to the floor, he felt heartbroken. He.. trusted Russia. And then, Russia suddenly threw him out.. then.. America heard that he was trying to capture him. This was all apart of his plan.

It was a day since Belarus had arrived at his house; now America was just waiting. Whenever he got a knock on the door, he'd hide, suspicious if it was Russia or not. Russia said he couldn't trust anyone, but it seemed it was really that way for America.

America's phone pinged, he glared at the message and looked out the window. There a silhouette stood, grinning at him. They had an almost bursting bag, America grinned.

He opened the door for his old friend, hugging them once they'd stepped inside.

"How are ya, kid?" They said in a low but passive tone, America nodded and frowned.

"Who'd know that Russia would to that kind of thing?" America murmered to himself, the other shrugged.

"None of us, I know that," they responded. They walked to a lamp, pointing to it. "May I?" America nodded, the lamp flickering on.

America stated at the other, their flag illuminated; a completely white flag with an off centre cross, he wore a beanie. Why, it was the one and only Finland.

"Where are the others?" America asked, sitting beside him. Finland tilted his head, closing his eyes a bit.

"One's gone to a supermarket, the other to a gun store." He said.

"Wow, what a difference between them." America replied.

"Nope, the one who went to the supermarket have gone to get butcher knives."

"Ah."

"Yeah. They seem to go a bit.. overboard when it comes to times like these."

"I see that."

The room fell into silence, America looked to Finland.

Finland wasn't the type to get himself involved with battles; instead he came up with all of the plans and strategies. Finland was more brain than brawn, as for his friends, they were the opposite.

After a short while, there was another knock the door. He opened it to see two more people, standing in front of the setting sun.

"Come in, come in," America welcomed, they stepped inside. "Haven't seen all of us together since what, fourth grade?"

They nodded, one of them placing a plastic bad on the ground gland the other putting a box beneath a coffee table.

America observed them, they looked stronger since the last time he saw them. For instance, Spain had lost his soft look with a totally different style of clothes, and Turkey had a much bulkier body.

"So who are we beating up?" Spain asked almost immediately, picking the box back off the ground and opening it. He pulled a pistol from it, narrowing his eyes while opening a pack of bullets up.

"Wait, first we've gotta still around this place. They'll come to us," Finland said, gesturing for Spain to drop the gun. Spain grunted, hesitantly putting it on the sofa arm. "Good boy. If they do attack us, though, there has to be someone on front and behind America, don't make it suspicious. Who's gonna be in front-"

Both Turkey and Spain raised their arms.

"Alright, Turkey. If someone attacks America from behind, you can shoot them, Spain. Alright?" Finland said, Spain nodded, slipping his hand towards the gun again. Finland slapped his hand, Spain flinched and jumped back. Finland gave him the death stare.

"What's the point of this?" Turkey sighed, picking the bag up and eyeing the knives.

"We need to try and get them to say their whole point of doing this. Preferably, catch Russia. He seems to know what he's doing," America said sadly, closing his eyes.

"Can we go already?" Spain complained, causing America to sigh.

"Let me tell the girls. Don't try and do anything while I'm there, ok?" America said, the trio nodded. America nodded too, walking down the hallway and opening the bedroom door. The two girls sat there, playing with toy birds and dinosaurs. They looked up at America, he grinned.

"Me and my friends are going out now. Remember, if anyone, and I mean anyone, tries to come inside, call me. Don't wander off, please. We don't want Russia to find you guys," America said sternly, they both nodded as they got handed America's second phone. America left the room, waving the girls goodbye.

He walked past his friends, they stood up with their stuff and followed him. Apart from Finland, who'd suddenly decided he'd stay behind just in case.

The three paraded around the village, Spain with his gun on his belt further behind America and Turkey, who wasn't far in front of America; his knives were also hidden in his belt.

They kept moving forward, until America's heart sunk when he looked across the street to see Estonia on the phone, staring at him. He stopped, until Estonia grinned and put her phone away.

"You're a fool for walking around by yourself, America!" She shouted, America burst into laughter. Estonia looked pissed.

"Is this like, one of those cheesy movies?" America laughed, tears forming because how hard he was laughing. "If it is, then I'd say something like, 'Who said I was alone?'" America stopped laughing pulling a serious face as he watched Estonia's face grow confused.

"Wait, what-" Estonia couldn't finish, Turkey and Spain stepped forwards, drawing their weapons. "You want to play that game? I have my own troops too, you know."

"Who said these are the only friends who've got my back?" America said, pulling his phone out, showing that it was on a call with someone. It was on speaker, too.

"Who is that?" Estonia snarled, America chuckled a bit again.

"Several people actually. Canada.. Ukraine.. Dad.. Mum.. Australia.. England.. Kazakhstan.. Germany.. Poland.. and last but not least...

"Syria."