14. Afterwards

It was silent. UK sat on the sofa, staring at the floorboards. Russia felt bad for him, even though Russia couldn't remember his mother, he heard she was a.. kind woman. And for America to just walk in and kill France.. it must have shattered the last of the kindness in UK.

"Uh, UK-"

"Just call me Britain, please," He interrupted Russia, Russia was taken aback. He didn't know why he wanted to be called Britain.. but.. right now Russia would do anything to comfort him, after America did.. that.

"Alright, well, Britain.. we're all ready to go," Russia rubbed the back of his neck, looking over to the group outside who had a conversation. "We can go and beat the fuck outta everyone?"

"Hm. I'd like that," Britain muttered, repositioning his top hat and standing up. "Who's staying behind?"

"At the moment, it's Ukraine, England, Australia, Kazakhstan, Poland and Canada," Russia said, flicking his gaze to Germany. "Germany's still out of his mind. He refuses to stay behind with Poland, he wants to, and I quote, 'Slaughter anyone who tries to interfere with their lives'."

"Brilliant," Britain said, sighing. "Nazi's coming too?"

"Yeah, he really wants to, even though.. his state. He has a broken rib, for god's sake," Russia complained, Britain seemed unfazed.

"That's Nazi alright," He stated, walking outside onto the bloody beach. He noticed France was gone.. which saddened him even more. "This is for you, my love." He muttered to himself.

He walked over to the group, they noticed Britain and immediately began to comfort him. He tried his hardest to keep himself together, which he succeeded at. Barely.

"Right. So.. about Syria. He's over-excited. He's meeting us at the base. And, uh, he's telling us to get there before he decides to go in alone," Germany muttered, Russia nodded. He couldn't help but to feel intimidated by his blood red eyes. "So, since there's only four of us, we should be fairly fast. I estimate around quarter of an hour."

Britain looked to each person in the small group. Third Reich and Germany. Father and son. Russia. Alone.. like Britain. He'd give anything to fight beside his family. But now, France was gone. And he didn't fight beside his sons. Instead he fought against one of them.

"Let's get moving then," Britain huffed, turning around. "I'm going to bring America home, like France wanted me to do."

Russia nodded in agreement, following Britain onto the streetwalk with the other two. It wasn't long until a large navy green van skidded to a halt on the road beside them. The window winded down, somebody with a huge grin over his face behind it.

"Hallo jonges! Stap in!" They cheerily exclaimed, the group didn't move a bit. "Ik ben Nederlands!"

Russia looked to the others confused, Germany facepalmed.

"English, please," Germany growled, the other laughed and nodded. He was a very happy man for some reason.

"Hey guys! Get in! I'm Netherlands.. that's what I said in Dutch. So, what are you gonna do?" Netherlands asked, a puff of smoke coming from the back. "Oh, Jamaica's here too."

"Can we trust you though?" Britain questioned suspiciously. Germany muttered a chain of curses under his breath.

"He's my cousin," Germany spoke up. "And by the looks of it, the word of this tiny 'war' of ours has spread."

"And I'm here to help!" Netherlands grinned again, Nazi pushed everyone out of the way and sat in the front seat beside Netherlands. Britain looked to Russia, Russia opened the van slider door, smoke clouding their vision. They coughed and looked to the person in the back, Jamaica sitting there half-heartedly with dozey eyes. Great. They had a drug addict on their team.

The three stepped in regretfully, cringing at the lack of clean air.

"Alrighty, I'd suggest holding on!" Netherlands announced to everyone, leaving them in confusion. Well, until the van began moving at its top speed. It swerved away from the house, Britain being thrown around the car as Russia and Germany kept slamming into the walls. And Jamaica sat there holding on, almost falling asleep. Netherlands cheered, he seemed to be having the best time of his life.

It wasn't long until the car suddenly stopped, Germany, Britain and Russia weakly standing up. Nazi hopped out of the van, along with Netherlands, opening the doors.

"Jesus.. we could've been killed!" Britain complained, Nazi giggled silently to himself in amusement.

"But you weren't," Netherlands pointed out, Britain mentally facepalmed. Welp, there was nothing he could do about it now. He looked around, stepping outside along with Russia and Germany, they were in the middle of the forest, an old, sunken down bunker in the ground. Somebody sat on top of it, looking away from them.

"Where are we?" Britain asked, Russia began to feel.. nervous, if anything.

"At the entrance of my father's base. It's underground," Russia explained. "And that hill about half a kilometre away? There's a gate behind it that leads to the airbase, or army area."

"So which are we going to enter by?" Germany asked, the person sitting on the sunken bunker stood up.

"Here," They said, turning around. It was Syria. "We don't know where New Zealand, Belarus and the others are, do we? Unless Russia remembers."

They all turned to Russia. Russia shrugged.

"They're being held closer to here than the other entrance," Russia said, walking past Syria to the furthermost wall of the bunker. "And this is where we're entering."

A loud squeal of metal with rusty hinges filled everything, everyone tried blocking their ears as Russia continued to open it.

Russia looked down into the darkness once the door was wide, hearing distant yelling and sirens going off far away. Russia grinned, they'd be there at the perfect timing. Among the chaos of everyone running around in circles, they'd be able to sneak past without people knowing. Or, well, go unnoticed if they shot a gun.

Russia waved everyone over, stepping down into the darkness, the others followed. They went down..

Down..

Down...

"Hello?"

--

I'm on holiday in Norfolk, very nice place. I'll upload some stuff on my update story thing later, I think I'm just gonna relax for now. But really I know I won't be able to do so, motivation for writing is stronger than Thanos himself.

Anyhow, I'm starting a YouTube channel dedicated to the Sanctuary AU, except I've not set it up just yet. I'll do animation memes there, probably recording me writing some stuff from this story.. weehee y'all get to hear my dePRESSED VOICE-

°•Crazed•°