8. No Point - Part 1

America brought the can down, slashing his skin, dark red blood leaking out. He cried out in pain, doing it over and over again. He struggled to look up and Russia, who seemed to be breathing faster, but still had no expression. Estonia seemed disgusted, she turned her head.

"P-please.. Russ.. you're in there.. right?" He tried grinning, but failed.

"Try harder next time," Russia muttered, charging at America and pushing him to the pavement behind him. America landed on his back and cried out in pain, he felt a sudden jolt of pain go through his elbow.

"Russia!" He screamed, trying to roll over to hold his arm. Russia didn't let him, instead he pushed America to the ground with more force. Until... Someone.. something... Pushed Russia off of the helpless America.

America looked up, seeing a huge bird the size of a car. He screamed some more, struggling to stand up and scramble away. It had a deep cry, it looked like an ostrich except different.

From behind it, Kiwi and Belarus appeared.

"What are you doing here?" America shouted, cradling his arm, which was badly bruised, broken and bleeding. Kiwi looked concerned, but pat the bird that was literally eight times as big as her. She gave it a goddamn pat on its side too-

"Her name's Charlie. Named after Canada's cat! She's a giant Moa. She should be extinct, but I don't really care about that. She's pretty cute," Kiwi said, America stood there in silence. He heard footsteps run up from behind him, he swivelled around and dodged Russia's charge.

He was about to hit America when he was lifted into the air by a giant Haast Eagle. Bigger than the Moa. America was so confused.

"Oh, and that's Eilrahc. Charlie's opposite! I mean, he's meant to eat Charlie, but y'know.." Kiwi giggled, nudging Belarus a bit.

America suddenly remembered. His phone.

He limped back to where this fight started, stepping over several Blank corpses, finding a smashed phone. He groaned, upset. That was his best phone!

He turned around, to see Estonia nowhere to be seen and Russia still hovering over the ground. America looked to his friends and the other two figures, finishing the last of the Blanks. He wanted to vomit because of the stench and sight of the corpses, but it felt as though he was too weak to.

Once they'd finished, America grinned with the last of his energy, and collapsed to the floor. Darkness crowded his vision, no final thoughts.

*

America woke up with a jolt in a dark room, his arm in a cast and his other arm bandaged up. His ankle was bandaged up too, he must've broken that too. He sighed, and finally realised this wasn't the hospital.

He got up and looked around, attempting to stand. He immediately fell to the floor, though; he waited for the impact that never came. He opened his eyes slightly, looking up to see a very upset Russia.

"I.. I did this to you, didn't I?" He croaked, America didn't answer. Russia held America bridal style sitting down on the bad like that. America felt upset, bit at the same time, relieved. He got his Russia back again.

"Where are we?" America asked, Russia sighed from beside him.

"In our base," He responded, holding America closer. To America, it felt as though Russia wouldn't ever let go. He probably wouldn't, either.

"By 'our', you mean your side?" America asked, his heart racing. Russia nodded a bit, America began to panic. Russia's side had gotten what they wanted. They finally captured America. And now a war was going to start because of this.

"I'm sorry, America. It depended on my life. And I'm selfish," Russia whispered, America sat up and made an attempt to sit beside Russia. Russia pulled America right back into his arms, though.

"Wait.. what? Your life..?" America realised, he stopped struggling. Russia nodded, tears formed in his eyes.

"I was pulled into this by my father.." Russia muttered, not trusting his voice. America wondered; was it Russia's father who'd done all of this?

"So.. is this a cell..?" America asked after a longs while's silence, Russia shook his head.

"The infermatory. It's.. different. We want to treat you well here. We've decided the only way to keep someone healthy and happy is that if we earn your trust," Russia grinned a bit, it disappeared as soon as it appeared.

"Why me though..?" America asked, Russia sighed again.

"Becuase you were the easiest to befriend in your family. You see, your family has something we want to destroy," Russia said, which caught America's attention.

"That is?" America asked, looking up.

"Diversity. Friendliness. Open mindedness. We.. father hates it," Russia replied, narrowing his eyes and looking away.

America's heart leaped, he didn't know that's what his family had that no one else had.. and Russia's father hated it?

It was silent, America felt as though he was falling asleep in Russia's arms.

Russia felt guilty for hurting America, how he becomes America's arm and ankle, how he had America cut himself... He thought it was all his fault.

Russia looked down at America, realising he'd fallen asleep. Russia grinned a bit, laying America on the bed and kissing him on the forehead before standing up and leaving. As he shut the door behind him, he lost the smirk, entering a room right beside that one. He opened the door, revealing all of America's friends and family covered in chains, duct tape over their mouths to keep them quiet.

He sighed, he didn't know why any of this was nessesary.

"I'm really sorry, you all. I wish you guys could be treated the same as America, but.. America was too.. broken to be put in here. Don't worry, I'll find a way to get you all out of here," Russia grunted, leaving the room again, slamming the door behind him. He walked away like nothing ever happened.

"Ruski, there you are!"

--

Huehuehue

I'm gonna stop now

I'm about to board my Heathrow flight and it's 1 in the morning

I need sleeeeeeeepppppppp

(Sorry if the chapters are kinda crappy, I did this on my 12 hour flight a few hours ago..)