13. Grim

Russia scrambled up as America lifted his bat up, snarling. He had a pitch black trench coat on, along with an army cap.. and.. were those Russia's old gloves? Russia froze, America brought the bat down. He quickly ducked, America threw several more swings, Russia didn't want to hurt him. He kept dodging.

"America! Hey, what're you doing?" Russia shouted, trying to dodge all of the wings. After all, one hut from that bat could knock him unconscious.. or maybe worse.

"Killing you!" America growled, stepping back and dragging his bat in the sand. "You.. I hate you! You have no idea how much worse you've made my life!"

"America, I'm sorry! Please just come back to us!" Russia yelled, America huffed and shook his head, dropping his bad and bawling his fists. "America, I don't want to fight!"

"Well I do!" America began to dream as he threw punched at Russia, Russia sidestepped with ease. He had a sad expression on his face.

The next time America dived, Russia grabbed him by his shirt collar and turned America away from him, throwing his to the ground. America quickly stood up, immediately going for Russia again.

"Come on, America. We all miss you," Russia muttered, forcing his eyes shut as he kneed America in the stomach. America fell down to the ground, frantically coughing. Russia felt extremely bad, offering a hand to help America up. America snarled as he sprung up and tackled Russia by the knees, making him lose his balance.

"You! You're the worst person I've ever slightly even loved! Jesus! I'm stupid!" America stood aside and mentally beat himself up, Russia's face fell as he took a step closer. America took this chance and grabbed Russia by the wrist, pulling him down to the ground. America jumped onto Russia who was on all fours, Russia hissed in pain as he fell down.

"America?" Asked a voice from the house. He looked up, glaring daggers at his mother. "What happened to you? What happened to my son..? You're.. you must be possessed.. Demon!" She cried, UK held her back. He stepped forward himself, only to be thrown back by Nazi who wanted a bit of the action.

America began to panic, he looked around, deciding to get up and pick up his bat. Nazi neared him, America swung the bast at his legs, he fell. Nazi giggled like a maniac, standing up again, like nothing had happened. America was pretty intimidated. If Nazi wouldn't take a metal bat to the knees, then.. what would hurt him?

"Oh, Mr. Soviet Union, I know you're watching, and I must say thank you for letting me have a second chance at fighting!" Nazi seemed almost excited. Germany pushed his glasses up, trying to hide his face. Poland looked over, not sure if Germany was embarrassed to have Nazi as his father, or.. something else was going on.

"Germany, are you alright?" He asked, standing closer to him. Germany tensed up and looked away further, trying to ignore Poland.

"I.. don't get involved with this, please, Polen," Germany asked, Poland hesitantly nodded. Germany took a deep breath in, handing Poland his glasses. Poland looked closer at him.. he.. he had red eyes...

(I found a Germany headcannon, when he's pissed or trigged by something his eyes turn red. I couldn't help but to use it ;u;)

"Germany-" Poland was pushed back as Germany ran to his father's side, Nazi looked down to him, his grin growing wider.

"My son! Yes! You've decided to join m-"

He was interrupted by America ramming the tip of his bat into Nazi's stomach, knocking the air out of him. Nazi coughed a bit, trying his hardest to get up as Germany began to show a side he'd never even showed a soul.

Germany slowly turned his head to America, America stood there, panting. Germany pulled him into a headlock, America began to choke. Russia noticed and snapped out of his thoughts, pulling them apart and holding America's arms behind his back. America growled, he couldn't move, as Nazi used the last of his energy to hold down his legs.

"Hey! I need you out here!" America screeched, New Guinea and Thailand sighed as they ran from the group, Thailand dragged Nazi away as New Guinea pulled Russia off of America. America swivelled around and kicked Russia in the shins, as New Guinea proceeded to hold Russia back.

"Ah, screw this!" Shouted Canada in annoyance, running inside and grabbing a chair. He sprinted behind America and hit the chair on America back, the chair broke up into parts. America fell back down to the ground, not taking long to stand up. He punched Canada in the face, Germany caught him and charged at America again.

"You! I wanted to live at peace with Poland and maybe, MAYBE, start a family with her!" Germany yelled, throwing America down. Poland gasped, she calmed right down. He was telling the truth..? "But what do you do? Endanger that of ever happening!"

"There's no such thing as a story with a happy ending," America muttered, wiping blood that dripped from his mouth. "If there is a happy ending, then the story isn't over."

"Well, there might not be a happy ending for you, but there sure will be one for me and the love of my fucking life!" Germany really began to lose it. He dropped America to the ground, pulling him to the water and shoving his head in the shallows. America thrashed around, New Guinea froze, leaving Russia the opportunity to hit him.

Meanwhile, France couldn't take it anymore. Her blood boiled. She charged at Germany, pushing him aside and scooping America up, kneeling down while she gave him.. a hug.

America sighed, he didn't move. He just sat there, everything frozen in time, his mother giving him a hug that seemed to last forever.

"France! Come back!" UK shouted after a second. France didn't listen.

Ah.

Poor.

Ignorant.

France..

Shing.

France let go of America, she turned pale. A butterfly knife embedded in her stomach, tears stung in her eyes. America stood up and cleared his throat, walking off like nothing happened. New Guinea and Thailand were quick to follow.

UK dashed off of the porch, sliding to hold France. He sat in front of her, tears welling in his eyes. She weakly looked up at him, smiling the best she could.

"N-no, I can't let this happen! You're too important to me! France, don't leave!" UK trembled, holding her close. France's breathing slowed, her head resting on UK's chest. "W.. We need a medic! Russia! Go and find someone! Please!" UK called desperately. Russia nodded, running off.

France looked up to UK, she wiped a year from his face.

"Make sure our son comes home safely.. don't hurt him.. please.." France croaked, UK nodded, accepting her dying wish. He cupped her cheeks, staring into her eyes. "I love you, Britain."

She kissed him, UK kissed back. She pulled away, falling to the sand, limp and cold. UK sat there, traumatised. France..

France was dead.

--

That was fun. Knife knife I killed UK's wife.

Pfft lol America did anyway-