17. Medical - Part 1

Norway ran with his brother over his shoulder, trying to navigate his way around the building. He swerved around a corner and remembered this area, he smirked and ran straight down the hallway.

Eventually he came to a twisting staircase leading up, he hesitated for a second before he ran up it. Once he was up at the highest stair, he looked at the rusted door, pushing it open with his side. He grinned his teeth as daylight seeped into the place, once he could squeeze through, he took the chance to. Once he was out, he took a deep breath of fresh air, beginning to break into a sprint again.

He ran to the road past a van where a few people were having a strange conversation about the best thing to put on bread, it didn't sound like a conversation he was interested in having; after all, his brother was bleeding and he needed to find the nearest medic.

Norway kept running, his breath ran out awhile ago, but he didn't stop. It paid off, though, as he finally made it to the town.

He slowed down into a walking pace, stumbling every so often because of the lack of breath. He could fall over right then and there - his ankles and knees felt like they were bursting.

He shouted for help, but nobody came. He continued down the street, tears stinging his eyes. His brother felt cold. He couldn't feel his breath over the struggle of his own. He hoped - he prayed - that he and his brother would make it out alive.

After a few minutes of slow walking, he'd lost hope. Nobody would help. Nobody would come up to him, and help his brother. Nobody was coming.

Oh god, he was wrong. So, so wrong.

A car swerved around the corner and grinded to a halt, the window winded open to reveal Switzerland.

..I'll repay you in any way I can!

"Hello, sir!" Switzerland greeted him. "Do you need help? I have one other injured patient and I have room for another."

Norway slowly nodded with a raised eyebrow as Switzerland jumped out of the car and opened the back door, a figure shrouded in shadows in the seat across the car. Norway carefully set his brother down, hugging his quickly, and closing the door.

"Do you want to come?" Switzerland asked, already making his way towards the other side of the car. "If imagine so. That's your brother, right?"

Norway nodded. He was too out of breath to even talk. He made his was to the passenger door and sat in the seat, fumbling to get his seatbelt on. Once he did so, Switzerland slammed his foot on the pedal, Norway having to hold on the the edge of his seat.

"My coworker is back at our lab," Switzerland explained. "Together, we are trying to revive those who have died."

"You're practicing Necromancy?" Norway questioned, looking at Switzerland with a horrified face.

"Well, if you put it that way..." Switzerland paused. "Yes. Yes we are."

Norway groaned while clutching the seat tightly, he didn't know what he'd just got himself into. He was with a guy who he barely knew and he believed in Necromancy, stating that he'd bring his brother back to life and use it for the people of the world.

Eventually, Switzerland slowed down, parking outside an abandoned apartment building. Vines grew over the broken windows and the walls crumbled, the bottom floor boarded up where the holes were.

Switzerland parallel parked beside the place, getting out and opening the doors in the back. He pressed a button on his shirt, saying something along the lines of 'this one is rotting' and 'we need to be careful with it'.

Norway shivered, picking his brother up. He didn't want to check his pulse in case he'd died, but he knew from deep down that he wasn't alive. Which saddened him to a large degree, but he didn't let it show.

Norway was led inside by Switzerland, Norway cringed at the smell of decay and dust. Switzerland didn't seem to mind, though, as he kept walking without a single emotion on his face.

He opened an iron door, showing a pitch black room with a single dim light shining over a hospital bed. There was a taller man standing beside the bed, with rubber gloves and a doctor's mask on. Switzerland nodded to him, and the man strolled out of the room, disappearing after he turned to go outside.

"Now, please place your brother on the bed," Switzerland requested, which Norway hesitantly did. He didn't like the looks of how filthy the bed was. "Thank you, now, I'd like you please to stand aside."

Norway did as he was told and watched the other guy walk in with the body, placing it it somewhere else, and stood beside Switzerland.

"China," Switzerland asked, catching China's attention. "We need to use the serum on this patient, we'll try the pill on our other one."

"Right," China responded, shuffling through the various bottles on a tray beside the bed. He picked up a syringe filled with a strange orange substance, handing it to Switzerland.

Switzerland took it and trailed his finger over Denmark's body, stopping over a gap between his ribs. He nodded, carefully prodding the needle in and slowly inducing the serum.

Once it was empty, Switzerland quickly retracted the syringe, placing a plaster over the area he'd just jabbed. He held his breath as the colour on Denmark's face slowly came back, right up until he suddenly sat up, gasping in heaps of air.

Norway's eyes widened, they actually did it. He ran over to Denmark and hugged him, Denmark was confused as to what was happening.

Once Norway pulled away, he looked at Switzerland and China with a thankful look. Denmark stretched, questioning what was going on.

"You were dead and we brought you back to life," China said, looking down to the bedframe. "I did the science, Switzerland helped with the anatomy."

Denmark nodded, shakily moving off the filthy bed. At first he had trouble standing, but with a few seconds practice, he finally stopped wobbling.

China looked back, disappearing into the shadows and coming back with the rotting corpse. It looked as though it'd been outside in the sun for days.

Norway looked back, for he knew who it was. And god, he wasn't sure if this would work. It had to.

Otherwise he would never forgive Russia.

--

Yo a few more chapters guys
And we got our kitten, Loki
He is the best kitten
Fight me if you think otherwise

Yo a few more chapters guysAnd we got our kitten, LokiHe is the best kittenFight me if you think otherwise

°•Crazed•°