Study date

-Midoriyas POV-

In the last few days I tried to avoid Todoroki. Most people maybe want to hang out with him, because he is popular, but not me. He is the most annoying person I know and Uraraka also told me that he is stalking non stop about me. Also he is spamming me on whats app, it was a big mistake to give him my number. 

The good thing is, that he still doesn't know my name, he is still calling me 7 am boy, that's probably the only thing I like about him. 

It's so crazy, everyone I know -and they aren't that much- are playing along and don't tell him my name, even the teachers, but probably because they are annoyed of us.

I only can say, Todoroki is a troublemaker. Yesterday he came in a fight with Kacchan. The whole squad tried to hold them back. Well, no one won, but we ended up having a passed out Sero, Mina who was nose bleeding, and with a crying Kirishima, he cried because his boyfriend was fighting. 

Todoroki was also injured, he had a lot of scratches and was also bleeding out of his nose. Well, like the caring cinnamon I am, I took him in my dorm room -what probably was the biggest mistake I've ever made- and treated his injuries. The problem now is, he always comes to my dorm. Stalker. 

What does he even want from me?

I hear my alarm go off, I stand up and do my usual morning routine. Then at 6:50 I head to my favorite 7am class. The good thing about the 7am class is seeing Todoroki suffer, because one; he is tired as fuck and two; because he doesn't understand a thing, and that is funny as hell.

I walk in class and take the seat I usually take and then I wait for Todoroki with his energy coffee drink, yes he still mixes it. Maybe I ask him later how he came to the idea to mix that.

"WHERE IS MY 7 AM BOY?" okay he is here, he seems less tired. 

He spots me and walks over to me, I roll my eyes. 

"Guess how many hours of sleep I got" he looks proud of himself. 

I look down at my notes and say "I actually don't really care" 

He sits down beside me still proud "8 full hours of sleep" 

I look at him and will now destroy his mood "I thought you would stay up late because of the test today" his face expression went to proud to terrified in one second, it was funny as hell. 

I smile and say "Calm down, I'm only messing with you" 

He sighs "Thank god and also, you should smile more, you look really cute" I feel my face heat up "Are you blushing?" 

I hide my face "W-what no, what the hell are you talking about" he chuckles and I feel my face getting hotter. 

God why the hell am I blushing, it's not because of the idiot right? Well, he is hot and stuff but still, I don't have feelings for him. 

"7 am your muttering is also cute, and thank you" I look at him with a questioning face and then he smiles and says "You said I'm hot, thank you" 

I just stare at him for a moment "I-I did what?" god this is embarrassing 

"Don't worry about that, it was cute" I was going to say something else but the teach interrupted. 

"SO LOSERS YOU WILL GET THESE SHEETS TO STUDY FOR THE TEST AND THEN YOU CAN GO" you could see the happiness in Todoroki's eyes. 

We walk to the front and take the sheets and before I could walk away, Todoroki grabbed me by my shoulder "7 am can we study together, you know I suck at this"