I don't want to love

-Midoriyas POV-

"Okay, when you said you wanted to go to the movies, I didn't expect this" we are standing in his house in front of a big TV

 "Well, my daddy is rich" he chuckles and sits down on the couch, I follow right behind him. 

"So what are we gonna watch?" 

"It's still a surprise" I roll my eyes and he turns the TV on 

"Love, Simon. How creative" I say sarcastically 

"You don't like my decision?" 

I sigh and lean back "Actually I wanted to watch it, so I don't mind" I smile at him and he returns the smile. 

Halfway through the movie, Todoroki does the 'yawn and put the arm around the other' move. I let it happen and lean on his chest, it's something like cuddling. 

"Did you like the movie?" we are still in the cuddling position 

"I'm literally crying right now" he chuckles "Don't you dare to laugh at me" I bury my face in my hands. 

I calm down and turn my phone on "Oh, 10 missed calls from Uraraka" I stand up and call her back "Hey Ura-" 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT HIS HOUSE YOU SAID THIS ISN'T A DATE" 

My eyes widen "So, first of all, he has like a huge TV and we wanted to watch a movie and second of all, this isn't a date. Did you really call me ten times to just ask me these things?"

 I just hear an embarrassed chuckle "Can you give Todoroki the phone, the whole squad is here" I give Todoroki the phone and it seems like Uraraka also screamed at him. 

He gives me my phone back and says "Uraraka is waiting for you in your dorm" 

I put my phone away and sigh "I don't want to gooo" 

He chuckles and hugs me "I will miss you too babe" 

"Don't call me that" he let's go and kisses me on the cheek. 

Yes, I blushed. "See you around, 7am". I leave and walk back to my dorm.

I open the door and to my surprise, not only Uraraka is there, her whole squad is there too. "Uraraka, what are they doing here?" all eyes are on me and the next moment I was lying on the floor with Uraraka on top of me 

"Now tell us everything?"

I look confused at her "What do you mean and get off me"

We both stand up and sit down. I sit down on a chair, everyone else -Kirishima, Bakugo, Iida, Sero, Mina, Tsuya- were sitting either on my or Iida's bed. 

"So first of all, Todoroki never invites someone over, because of his daddy issues-" 

I cut Uraraka off "Okay but how should I know this and what do I have to do with this?" 

"You're right, we'll ask him later. Second of all, you never socialize, why all of the sudden, is it because you have a crush on him?"

Since when do all of her friends care, they don't even know me. "He just invited me over and I just said yes, okay. Don't make a big deal out of it" I face palm myself, they start to piss me off. 

"Yeah but-" 

I cut her off again "No, just leave me the fuck alone" they all sit there in shock. "Never mind" I stand up, take the book Melissa got me and walk out of my dorm. 

Uraraka knows exactly that I don't like to talk about love and such things. After what happened in high school I don't really talk about that stuff.