Bad past

-Midoriyas POV-

"If you don't mind me asking, how did you become friends?" we are back in my dorm, with Uraraka, Iida, Sho and me

"It's actually a kind of sad story" Uraraka says "And we kind of forced ourselves to become friends with Midoriya" 

Shoto turns his head in my direction and I look down "You mean you didn't even wanted to be friends at the first place?" 

We nod "You know I was kind of a freak in high school" he sits down beside me and hugs me. "Hey, but you know it's in the past now, so nothing to worry about" I smile weakly 

"Izuku not everything is alright now. I mean your father is in town" 

I nod again "I know, but what can he possibly do?" 

"He can beat you to death" Iida says immediately 

"Iida is right. You remember what happened-" 

"I don't want to think about it" I stand up and walk up to the door "I just need some time alone" before anyone could say something, I walk out.

I walk to the library. No one bothers me here ever and I can really be alone. I really hate my father. When he used to live with us, he always would beat my mom and me. And on top of that, when his friends came over they always would drink until they are drunk as hell. After they would leave, father would beat us harder and more and usual. Not gonna lie my mom and I even needed to go to the hospital. It was really hell.

Then one day he just disappeared. We first were kind of scared that he did some shit and bad people will come to our house, but nothing. It's as if he never even was here. 

We eventually threw away his stuff and lived in peace, trying to forget what happened and it worked. We didn't even thought of him, like we completely forgot him. I think that was the best time.

Now he is back and he started, well he wanted to start to beat me, like he never was gone. Just out of nowhere. It really scared me. And I actually didn't really bothered to think what could happen to me, I was more scared of what could happen to mom.

She finally found someone who she likes and who is willing to protect her. Just when everything was going to be perfect, he needs to come and ruin everything.

I don't even know if he still has the power, the control, over people he used to have. Because if he does, we can't go to the police. We would be dead after that, the people I care about might get hurt or he could also kill them, what I don't want to imagine.

Hey but Toshinori also has power right, in a good way. He is also a powerful man, who loves to help others. I just hope he can help us.

"Sir we are closing the library" 

I look up of the book I've been reading "What time is it?" 

The woman looks at her watch and then back at me "8pm" 

"Oh shit" I jump up and walk back to my dorm room.

I open the door and to my surprise they all are asleep. 

I change in more comfortable clothes and lie down next to Shoto on my bed. 

"Where were you so long?" 

I turn around so that I face him "Did I wake you up" he nods "Sorry" 

"It's nothing. You're here now and that's all I need now" 

I smile "I was at the library" he nods again "Did you worry much?" he nods again 

"Uraraka told me to calm down" 

"I'm sorry" 

He puts his arms around my waist and hugs me "Don't be sorry. We upset you and you needed some time alone" he hugs me tighter 

"You know if you keep hugging me so tight I can't breathe" 

"Sorry" I hug him back and hide my face in his chest 

"G'night Izuku" 

"Night Shoto. I love you" he stays silent. Maybe he's asleep 

"Love you too" I smile and close my eyes.

"Izuku wake up" I groan and turn around from the noise "Izuku please I'm bored and Iida and Uraraka are gone" I groan again and hide under the blanket. 

For a moment nothing happens but then he pulls the blanket away "Mh you slept with a shirt on" 

I face Shoto, well more like I turn around and keep my eyes half closed so that everything is blurry "What year is it. On what planet am I?" 

He also pulls my pillow away "It's 7am and you will be in heaven probably" 

I groan again "Gays go to hell" 

He throws something at me but I don't pay attention "Not what I meant Izuku. If you would open your eyes you would see why you're in heaven" I shake my head and keep my eyes closed "Come on Izu, sleep is for the weak" 

I put my arms over my head "Well then, I'm weak" he throws again something at me and this time I open my eyes a little bit and see what he threw "Socks?" 

"Don't want to throw a chair at you" I turn around and try to open my eyes, what doesn't work how I planned it because the fucking sun shined in my eyes. 

After some seconds I mange to fully open my eyes and look at Shoto. He is shirtless. You know how I would freak out when he had training? Now imagine him without a shirt. Yes, nosebleed.

"Fuck, Izuku you are bleeding again. Are we in an anime or some shit?" I wipe away the blood and look again at Shoto, well more like on his abs. "Like what you see?" 

I nod and sit up "Definitely" he comes towards me and I stand up. IPOÖJILHJGNVG s-sorry I had no idea how to start the sentence. I put my hands on his chest and slide down til his jeans "Okay what did you plan Shoto" I look up at him and he down at me 

"Just wanted to have a little bit fun" 

I roll my eyes "Just kiss me already" 

He smiles and leans down "As you please 7am" our lips meet and between kisses Shoto takes off my shirt.

"I still don't understand how you got abs" I shush him and we fall on my bed.

Edited