I know, stupid right

I just made cookies and I'm happy

-Midoriyas POV-

I wake up in Todorokis arms. First I was confused and shocked, but after I remembered what happened last night, everything got clear.

I take my phone and look at the time 10 am. 

I stand up and do my morning routine. When I was ready, everyone was still sleeping. I decided to go in a cafe and read the book Melissa got me. I take my book, my phone and leave.

At the cafe I bought a black coffee and sat down reading. 

After maybe around 2 hours I hear my phone ring. I answer it and hear 2 worried people. "WE ARE SORRY WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE COME BACK" 

Okay what the fuck is happening "Wait, what are you sorry for?" 

Uraraka answers in a crying voice "What we did Saturday night" she continues crying 

"Wow wow, calm down. I forgave you and I am at the cafe. Y'all were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up" for a moment I hear nothing 

"Stay where you are we are coming" and before I could say something else they hung up. 

I did as they said, I stayed there and continued reading. 

After a while I see them come in. They sit down and look me dead in the eyes. "Wow what is wrong with you guys" I put my book down and take a sip of my, already cold, coffee. 

"When will you stop give us panic attacks?" Uraraka asks

I sigh "Okay, just to get things clear, I am not a baby anymore, I can do what I want" 

They soften their glares and Todoroki says "You are still a cinnamon roll to us and we will get worried, if you just disappear" I sigh and look, somewhat, worried at them 

I stand up, take my book and coffee, mutter "You guys are no hope" and leave.

Of course they ran after me. "7 am what did we just told you" 

I stop walking and sigh "Okay, what do I need to do, so you fuck off" I smile and they stay silent. 

"I might just jump off of a bridge" I roll my eyes and continue walking. 

"Where are you going?" 

They catch up with me "The library" 

"We will come with you" 

I roll my eyes again and say "I know. 

We walk to the library and I go in the novel section. I take a book named 'It's kind of a crazy story' I like that book.

After around 5 minutes Todoroki and Uraraka come back with dictionaries. Are they serious, do they want to look at words and read their meanings. 

I look at them with the 'are you serious right now, do you maybe need Jesus' look. 

Uraraka leaves at some point and Todo and I are alone.

"7 am how long do you want to keep reading?" 

I look up from my book "I don't know. What time is it?" 

He looks at his phone and answers "7 pm" 

I chuckle and say "Soon maybe?" I shrug and continue reading. 

After maybe another hour, I close the book and put it back. I go back to the table we were reading and find a sleeping Todo. 

I smile and tap his shoulder "Todo wake up. We can leave now" he groans "Come on Todo, believe it or not, I want to go to my dorm" 

He groans again and almost whispers "Under one condition" 

I roll my eyes "You know, I just can leave you here" 

I see him smile "You wouldn't" 

"Yeah, maybe you're right. So what is your condition?". 

He looks up and smirks "I can kiss you when we at your dorm" I sigh and just leave. He immediately stood up and runs after me "Wait up" . 

We walk together to my dorm.

Once we were there, we just stood in front of the door. "Do I get my kiss?" I look down and say nothing. Todo puts his hand on my cheek and I look at him. 

"Listen, I know about your past-" 

I cut him off "I know, stupid right? I always used to say 'don't throw my past in my face, I know what I did' and know I am just stuck in the past. I really tried to move on, but I just kind of don't want to move on" I feel a tear rolling down my cheek. 

He whispers "I could help you to move on, you know" he wipes away my tears and slowly leans forward, I do the same and shortly after our lips meet. His lips are soft like clouds. It isn't a passionate kiss, it's a short and sweet kiss.

Shortly after we pull apart and look into each others eyes. We stay silent for  while and then he whispers "Do you want to give it a try?" all I know is, that it will be hard to move on. 

Before I could answer Iida opens the door "Hey Uraraka wanted to- I'm interrupting something again right?" we just glare at him. 

He slowly closes the door and leave us alone. 

"People sure love to ruin our moments" he says, I chuckle. "So what do you say, what to try it?" 

I first look at the floor and then put a fake smile on and look him in the eyes "Hehe, you still need to pass the test" I rub my neck, wave goodbye and walk inside my dorm.

I slide down the door, progressing what the fuck I just did. Did I just really bring up the test? Okay but he doesn't even knows my name, so can you blame me? Fuck, yes, yes you can. I'm even mad at myself. I really like him and I really want to move on, but WHY THE FUCK DID I SAY NO? 

I feel a hand on my shoulder and jump up, because that scared the shit out of me "HOLY MOTHER OF QUIRKS" 

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean?" Iida looks confused

I shake my head and throw myself on my bed "Iida, I'm such an Idiot" he sighs and says nothing, he knows he can't do anything to help me now. 

I look at my planner, in two days is the math test. God, I don't want to see Todo right now. It would be so embarrassing. But you know, I'm thankful for all the different ways I can eat potatoes. That was weird. Okay I have no idea what I'm doing, but hopefully it works.

I think it was obvious that I would react like that. My past wasn't the most tragic one, hell it wasn't tragic at all. Why am I always such crybaby.

Okay I guess it's time to tell you my story. I'm about to throw up my heart so be ready. God, I hope I die and become an Isekai protagonist.

I ate all the cookies

Edited