Distraction

-Midoriyas POV-

"You can't call the police! He is a man with a lot of power. Mom say something" 

"Izuku, we nee to do something, if we don't want it to continue like this" I turn again to Toshinori 

"Young Midoriya, I know how to handle such situations" 

My mom tries to reach out to me, but I push her hand away "NO, you don't know him. If you call the police, we're dead!" 

"Izu please, it can't go on like this" 

Toshinori hugs her and looks me in the eyes "Inko, you don't need your sons permission. You are the mother, it's up to you" he lets go of the hug and looks her now in the eyes "You can think about it, and I can talk to your son" she nods and walks out of the living room.

"Young Midoriya, I think you understand how dangerous your father is right? Then you also understand that we need to do something!" 

I cross my arms "I know that he's dangerous, but I also know how powerful he is. If you call the police, he will kill us" 

"Midoriya, it's not the first time, I'm in such a situation" 

"You are a teacher, how can it be not the first time in such a situation?" 

He smiles and sits down on the couch "I'm more than just a teacher. I also work for the police, and believe it or not, I also worked for the mafia. So yeah, I know how to handle such situations" 

I look down and don't answer for a second. I walk up to the door and turn around "Do what you want. I'm just scared" I open the door and walk out.

Not that I don't want to do anything against it, I'm just scared. I know how he destroyed others life and I don't want it happen to me, no, to the people I love, most importantly to my mom.

We lived so long in peace and now everything is just trash.

I walk back to the dorms and sit down to study a little, to distract myself. 

"Midoriya, Uraraka, Todoroki and I are worried about you. You need a break of all this" 

I look up of my papers and turn around to Iida "Iida, listen, I really appreciate that you worry about me, but I had enough breaks when I was in the hospital, and I really need to catch up on the stuff we learned when I was gone. Also I want to distract myself" 

"Todoroki invited us to a party today, maybe you can distract yourself there?" I sigh and turn around again to my papers "If he invited us, why didn't he text me?" 

"Because you don't answer our texts. Just look at your phone and you will see a lot of messages of us. We just stopped trying" I pick up my phone and unlock it "We know that you need space, but it's going on like this almost a month" I look at the messages they send me.

I ignore it and continue to study "Listen Iida, I'm sorry,  but that's it".

After a couple of hours I finally stop studying and crash on my bed. I hear knocking on the door and hear how Iida stand up and opens the door "Hey Iida. So you guys coming?" I don't bother to look up who it is 

"Me yes. And I don't know about Miodriya. He has been studying for good 4 hours" I think it's best to pretend I'm dead so they won't bother me. 

"Izu stand up" just concentrate to not breathing "You won't last thirty second without breathing" still not breathing. After some time I finally breathe again "Impressive, almost one minute. What's your secret?" 

I turn around and see Shoto on the edge on the bed "My secret is just not to care if you die" 

He stays silent "You know, that's terrifying. You are coming to the party"