Prolog

"No this so stupid I am not doing this"I say annoyed. I didn't just lose my real parents in a car accident to be treating like a child by cops.

I've been told I am lost cause hopeless of saving. Well they forgot I am not like any other girl you don't coddle me.

"stand down Valerie"officer Kat says "oh bullshit"I say pissed. "just answer the question"officer nelson says "no I refuse your questions that don't help solve the murder of my parents you idiots clearly don't deserve your badges"I say walking out of the questioning room.

Yes I am harsh but I have to be otherwise I'll get hurt. "Valerie really you just had to tell off the cops"Aunt heather says "well they're not doing anything but be useless"I say

"Look I know you lost your parents but you can't tell off cops"aunt heather says. "I am just angry okay it sucks losing people who cared"I say

"I know Valerie but you have me now and you should at least apologize"Aunt heather says "fine"I say My aunt was right telling off cops wasn't the best plan. I walk back into the police station. "okay I am sorry I yelled"I say walking back into the questioning room "have you collected yourself"Officer Kat asks "yes"I say.

*After the Questioning*
"You okay"aunt heather asks "honestly not really i just want to go home"i say trying to hold back tears. "Come on i'll take you home"aunt heather says leading me to her car.