Chapter 4

I wake up for school i just wanted to see valerie again.

She's so beautiful and i can't get her out of my head. I wish it was friday already i want kiss her so bad. "Hey"marcus says

"hi"i say "so did you talk to valerie"marcus asks "yes thanks for getting her number"i say "you're welcome"marcus says i see valerie and her friends. "

"Hey"valerie says "hi"i say "hi marcus"cass says

"hi cass"marcus says smiling at her.

"Cass told me that she gave you my number"valerie says

"yeah sorry i forgot to tell you"i say "it's okay"valerie says.

i was shocked i thought valerie was going kill me.

I mean i know she's sassy i've seen her tell a lot guys off and insult people.

"Well we better head to class"i say "yeah"valerie says.

We go our separate ways. I walk with valerie to math class. Valerie takes her normal seat. I go sit by marcus.

But i walk back towards valerie. Valerie just starting get her book out of her bag. She sets on her book on the desk. She offers a small smile. I sit down next to her.

"You just can't get enough of me can you"valerie says. "Clearly i have a problem"i say valerie starts to laugh.

"What"i say "you're fucking hilaricous"valerie says "oh"is all i could muster. The bell rings i move back to my orignal seat.

I get out my notebook and start taking notes. I keep wanting to look back at valerie but i don't want come off as a stocker.

I try to stay focus but i quickly glance in valerie's direction. Our eyes meet.

I could look into her dark green eyes for hours. I get lost in her eyes. "Hayden dude snap out of it"marcus says brining me back to reality.

"Hayden did you get down the last problem or where you too busy talking again"mr.mendleson says "yes i got down the last problem and i apologize for talking"i say.

"Good and apologize accepted"mr.mendleson says i try to pay attention in math class but all I could think about was Valerie. Her smile, her beautiful dark green eyes. she is different but I don't care. I like that she's is different and sassy.

the bell rings I grab my things and head to my next class.

"you couldn't take your eyes off me could you"Valerie says "yeah"I say blushing a little. "well I'll hurt your rep more than bring it up I am not a cheerleader or a popular girl"Valerie says "I don't care about my rep"I say "I know you don't"Valerie says "Ever since you said being popular was like being in jail I just wish I could break free and not have to be the popular guy who goes to parties and is on the football team"I say

"then maybe you should consider joining the outcasts and the losers it's a little more fun"Valerie says walking away I watch her walk away.

I walk to my class thinking about what Valerie said