Chapter 1

*years later*

I never forget about my parents or the grief or the pain. But sometimes it's better to let go. But when my parents died i lost it.

My mom and my dad were only people who really cared about me. Well, i'll add aunt heather to that list. I was broken mess.

Bullied, depressed, angry, and hurt. I've been kicked to the dirt too many times because i am different.

I am just the bad girl who can't do anything right. Well first off i don't drink second, i hate smoking.

And third i like my streaks of dark blue in my hair and my pierceings and my tatto that reminds me of my parents.

As i said i am not a bad girl. I just prefer pants over skirts. And i prefer flats over heels anyday. Also i can do makeup. And i like black and silver and navy nail polish. I prefer dark lipstick.

I like to feel like a badass bitch sometimes but i do like combat boots and thigh length boots. Other than that i say to hell with be girly. Nothing wrong with being girly.

But sometimes all those mindless brainless girls talk about boys,makeup and clothoes or backstabbing each other.

Legit these two poor girls karlene and cass some bitch named fara or something was talking shit behind karlene and cass's backs i swear i almost punched fara. I let two girls sit with me. And we became friends besides they helped me get better.

"Valerie i am leaving for work"aunt heather says "bye aunt heather"i say "i'll see you after school"aunt heather says "yup"i say i change into jeans and a panic at the disco tee shirt yes i love brandon urie he's amazing.

I get into my car i'm 17 now and quite tall 5'7 to be exact never had a boyfriend and don't plan to. Guys are exteremely stupid. They disrespect girls and they're pigs. I feel bad for any girl who has to deal with a pig for a boyfriend.

I turn on panic at the disco. And jam out on my way to school but first i need a coffee. And dunkin donuts is my favorite coffee who needs starbucks when you have dunkin donuts. I go through the drive through. I order a iced latte.

I pay and set my large coffee in my cupholder. I head to school. I park my car and grab my phone earbuds and backpack. I grab my car keys. and my coffee and head to my locker. I need my textbook.

"could you move"fara says "oh of course princess"I say "quit calling me that"fara says "well clearly you act like a royal pain in the ass"I say "bitch"fara says "nice try but I think you need to up your non existent insult game"I say walking away fara is upset "take that back"fara says "nope you're just a petty little princess"I say walking away.

people start laughing. I smile as I walk away. fara had that coming. she's your classic mean girl who acts she runs the world and lives in some fantasy world. I reach my locker. I open it grabbing my textbook. "hey"Karlene says "hi"I say

"so I heard you totally told fara off"cass says "oh yeah it was totally worth it"I say "yeah that bitch deserves nothing but hell"Karlene says "agreed"I say.

I walk into math aka algebra II. I am good at math somewhat but, i legit rather be in English class right now. I sit down grabbing the current book I am reading. I open it reading it before class because I don't want to be social. "what book are you reading"a guy asks I look up at him.

"wicked"I say "cool I love the broadway show"he says "cool now I'd like to get to reading my book now"I say a little annoyed. "sorry I just was trying to start a conversation clearly you don't want to talk"he says "oh"is all I could say I put my book back in my backpack. "sorry I don't talk to people much"I say "it's okay I'm hayden"hayden says.