Chapter 11

I wake up the sun shinning a little too bright. But hey at least it's the weekend I scroll Instagram on my phone. 

I didn't want to get up out of bed but Karlene and cass wanted to go shopping today because my closet was in desperate need of a makeover.

 they weren't kidding either my closet had stuff that was ancient and I really needed to get rid of things. I grab trash bags and start putting old clothes in them. I fill about 5 trash bags full of clothes. "I'm off the goodwill"I say "you cleaned out your closet"aunt heather says 

"yeah it was getting bad"I say "well I did just make you breakfast"aunt heather says handing me a plate of pancakes. 

"Thank you"I say I eat the pancakes and then get ready i didn't have anything cute well actually I found a really cute black off shoulder top and of course grey jeans. 

yes, I have another color of jeans shocking right. I switch out my septum piercing and ear piercing. I find combat boots and my purse I brush my hair and make sure my breath smells nice. 

I load the trash bags into the trunk of my car and drive to goodwill.  well listening to of course panic at the disco. I drop off the bags and then head to pick Karlene. I pull into her driveway. "hey girl"Karlene says "hey girl"I say "so how was your date last night"Karlene asks 

"well it's was really nice I did kick hayden's ass in bowling though"I say "damn girl"Karlene says "yeah I was quite proud of myself and he told me he liked me"I say 

"wait really and you didn't punch him"Karlene says "yeah i didn't punch him and I told him I liked him back"I say "where's Valerie has she been replaced by aliens"Karlene says laughing "no I am still Valerie"I say 

"honey he must be the guy then because I remember when a guy told you he liked you and ended up with a bloody nose and a black eye"Karlene says "well he was being a douchebag"I say "true"Karlene says I pull into cass's driveway. 

"So spill the tea"cass says getting into the car. "well I didn't punch hayden and he likes me and I like him and I kissed him"I say "you kissed him"Karlene and cass say together. "was he was good kisser"Karlene asks "yes"I say "thank god"Karlene and cass say together. 

"you two are hilarious"I say "well I am just glad hayden didn't get punched"cass says "well he didn't act like a douchebag"I say "good point"cass says. 

we reach the mall. I immediately want to go into hot topic. "no you don't need any band tee's you have enough of them"Karlene says "fine"I say "you need a change in your style all you wear is black and gray and you barley wear dresses or heels or skirts"cass says. 

we walk into American eagle. I look at the racks of clothes confused. "don't worry you're in good hands"Karlene says scanning through the racks find a butch of cute outfits. 

Cass searches for cute things too. 

I end with a lot of things to try on. 

"fashion show"Karlene says "oh lord"I say I walk into the dressing room. I put on the first outfit I feel like basic girl I hate this. 

I walk out. "yes you look so cute"Karlene says "I don't"I say "oh come on you look cute just give this one a chance"Karlene says "I like it"cass says "fine"I say I go back to the dressing room and try on more outfits. "I love this one"Karlene says when I walk out in a dress. 

"I don't"I say "look in the mirror"Karlene says I turn to the mirror I look like a girl wearing a dress but the dress is really pretty and makes me look beautiful. "okay fine you have point"I say "girl I told you you can trust me to find you outfits"Karlene says. 

I put back on my original outfit. we purchased all of the outfits. then we walk into Charlotte Russe which I've never been in. Karlene was determined to find me a dress. scanning the racks I didn't find anything. I continue to search. "I found some"Karlene says "woah this are really pretty"I say "well I want you look good"Karlene says 

"Thank you"I say "you're welcome"Karlene says "jackpot"cass says "you found more"I say "yup"cass says I try on the dress the scarlet red dress with black lace caught my eye I liked the lace and the color. I put on it "woah hotness alert"Karlene says "girl you have to get that dress"cass says "for once I like this dress"I say "victory"Karlene says I try on a couple more and buy them because why not. 

we stop in forever 21 and Zara to get more outfits. my closet was going to be stuffed. "anyone want lunch"I say "hell yes"Karlene and cass say together we walk to the food court and grab Panda Express for lunch. "so you excited about all your outfits"Karlene says "I mean I like some of them but i am not so used to the skirts"I say "girl you're going to look so hot"cass says. 

"we have one more stop we need get you some more shoes"Karlene says through mouthfuls  of lo mien "oh lord okay"I say "I promise it's going to be worth it"cass says we finish up our lunch and head to famous footwear. 

"as much I love your combat boots you need some variety"Karlene says "let's get to work"cass says we walk through aisles of shoes cass picks out heels and Karlene finds cute ankle boots and a few knee boots. after trying on the heels and somehow not dying I pick out my favorites and then with all of the shopping bags and I mean all of the shopping bags we walk back to the car. 

loading my trunk or should I say stuffing my trunk full of bags. I fish out my keys and start the car. 

"jam session"Karlene says "nothing bad"I say "girl panic at the disco duh"Karlene says scrolling her phone trying to find her playlist of panic at the disco playlist. I crank up the volume legit the speakers blaring. We jam all the way to my house. "you guys helping me or what"I say 

"helping" cass and Karlene say together we carry the bags upstairs and start putting the outfits away. after several panic at the disco songs my closet was full of clothes. "girls dinner"aunt heather says "coming"I say 

we all head downstairs for dinner.