~chapter 2~

I couldn't bare to look at his eyes so instead I looked around as if I was lost.
"It's there something more interesting than me?"

Ah, he noticed great."N-No.., I'm just..-" I said trying to make an excuse on the way
"Thinking Why! We were invited? We have never gotten an invitation from Star nor Tom before" I stuttered as I was making it up and still keeping up with his movement trying to dance in sync. I just looked at him wide eyed hoping it sounded believable, I looked at him and he looked shocked? "What?" I asked concerned, don't tell me my hair looks a mess, it has a habit. I patted my hair a bit, he looked panicked "No it's not about your hair you look beautiful!" He said in a rushing voice then he noticed my blushing face and tried making it less awkward but instead just rambled on and on till I just giggled since I thought it was cute, he just sighed and lead me off the dance platform.

  He lead me to the 'birthday boy's table' which I was seated in previously at the beginning of the ball, and sat exactly by a big throne chair.

I guess that my call to go back to my parents, I tried going towards my dad who's chatting with Tom but of course was stopped by a very warm hand which was pulling me back

"Don't leave me." He said in a strict tone, which kinda of scared me so my instinct was to sit down in the chair right beside him, which was kinda odd, he it as tall as the one Rigel is sitting on.

  "She's a Cutie!" I looked around till I spotted the guy with the fiery hair again,
  "Thank Y-" i felt a strong pull, by a now annoyed Rigel?. "Hey.. i was just trying to say thank you.." I whispered to him trying not to make him mad, confused about his actions.

  He just huffed annoyingly before responding "Just don't accept c-"

  "Who wants Cake!" Star yelled coming towards us and placing a cake in front of me, which just made me smiled I love, the icing! "Thank You!" I said already taking pieces of the icing off and tasting it!
  "The icing is great!" I said still tasting the flavor. "I'm glad you did!" She said sitting by me "So how has it been going with Rigel?" She asked raising an eyebrow to her son.
  I chuckled awkwardly "Fine!" I said glancing at Rigel, noticing he was staring at me with those blue eyes. 'This is super awkward.'

My dad was walking right by with Tom,
'Perfect Excuse!'

"Dad! I feel like I haven't seen you all night..!" I said standing up and rushing over to him.

"Oh! Y/N i have been looking for you, me and Tom we're thinking might as well sleep over so you can get to know Rigel- err.. I mean his daughter and son" he rambled, I caught that I ain't stupid...

"Sure?" I continued to look around for another distraction.

"Ami!" I ran over to her and apologized for not coming back as I said so.

She's a baby but it doesn't mean she can't understand. We continued playing peekaboo until she got bored of it and we would start another game.

  "Y/N, Star said to head upstairs to s guest room upstairs since you guys are having a 'girls sleepover'" I heard Rigel day behind me, I didn't bother to look behind me cause I was playing with Ami "Do I take Ami too?"

  "Duh, didn't you hear me say girls sleepover? You don't listen huh?" Rigel said flat out annoyed while walking away.

  'That was unexpected.. he's been nice all night.' I thought while picking Ami up and trying to make my way upstairs to find the guest room.

•^•

I managed to find it on my own, without stupid Rigel's help. As soon I was in there all we did is burst into laughter and have girly talks and I actually, enjoyed it.

Not until they started asking questions about Regil...

"He's Fine, i guess But what's up with him and asking me all this questions.?" Asking hoping it wasn't anything bad.

  "Remember what I told you about Rigel when you were younger?"