~chapter 10~

We chuckled at a joke I made as we headed back towards our table, I smiled and briefly looked down to see our fingers intertwining.

  As we settled back into our seats she made our hands separate which made me flinch in disappointment. "What is this party about even?" She questioned looking at the people around her. I grinned "Well a lucky couple gets picked every few years to be stuck with each other for eternity." She looked over at me surprised and seemed concerned, "How does the 'couple' get picked?" She questioned again. I'm surprised my mother didn't tell her.

"A blue light in the sky directly flashes under the couple dancing to a song, it happened to your father and my mother but thankfully my dad broke the spell from being completed on time." I chuckled at the story my mom told me about in my youth years. She smiled showing her white looking bunny teeth, "Why aren't you kids dancing?"

"We did" I told her smiling remembering the event that happened a few minutes ago. She nodded "Well that is good you two are getting along, since the whole 'arrangement'." I saw Y/N stiffen a bit which made me raise a questioning brow, she saw me notice and quickly reassured me it was nothing. Could it be that she still doesn't accept our parents arrangement? But I've been treating her like a queen she will once become.

I left it off the hook for the rest of the night, but I felt the slightest of worries thinking that maybe she doesn't like me after all, but yet I'm just craving for her love and attention.
Why is being in love with someone so hard?

                                 ~♣~

Y/N POV
I woke up remembering last night's events which made me questioned myself. Why am I still so uncomfortable with the arranged marriage, maybe because I haven't known him for too long? Yes that's probably it.

I got up from my bed and stretched, hopefully my brother will come back from overseas soon, I need to tell him all about this crazy fiasco.

I hurried along getting ready for breakfast with the Lucitor family, it became a everyday thing since we arrived a little over a month ago. I can't believe it's been this long in this castle, I haven't went to school,haven't talked to any of my friends, and they're probably worried about me. I can't even contact them since I don't get any service in this 'world', I need to go back.

I walked down stairs in a rush considering that I was late because I was basically suddenly thinking about going back to earth. I greeted everyone with a smile an embarrassed one of course since I was late, and took a seat by my mother to try to talk to her about returning back home.

The servants soon came out with pancakes,syrup and orange juice laying it in front of each of us. Soon after they left I dug in.

"Rigel you're going to have to feed her well too." Everyone chuckled at my Dad's comment. My cheeks redden "I'm just very hungry this morning, Pa." he smiled at me and told me he was only joking. I glanced over at Rigel for the first time after I sat down and he seemed flustered, I quickly looked away trying to finish my food.

"So how look are we staying mom?" I whispered in her ear, she raised an eyebrow "Why do you ask?" I swallowed the rest of my food "I feel homesick." I managed to get out even if it was the tiniest whisper I knew she heard what I said. She sighed and told me that we will talk about it after breakfast.

~♣~

"Do you not like Rigel?" My dad asked "Did he do something to upset you?"My mom added to it. I shook my head rapidly "No, No nothing like that I just miss going to school" I thought I would never have said that in my life but here I am. "And my friends." I continued.

I saw them glancing at each other from the corner of my eyes. Hearing my dad sigh I knew I had gotten them.

"Fine but only until your brother gets there and right after we come right back in time for the wedding." He said raising a finger up, I nodded and went over to him a hug of appreciation. He gave me a nervous grin "But you have to go tell the Lucitor family, including your fiancé." That hit me like a truck I'm not going to lie, but I agreed to it.

I soon went to go locate them finding them all playing a board game in the throne room which was cute.

"I have to inform you guys of something?" I said almost making it sound like a question. "Sure sweety what is it?" Star said rolling the dice and moving a board character a few moves on the board. "I'm going back to earth for a bit" I said

"What why?!" Rigel question sounding a bit hurt but soon coming over to my side.
"I won't be gone for long! I'll come back soon after my brother gets home from overseas." I added trying to make it hit softer.

"You'll be away from me for so long." Rigel grumbled under his breath

I noticed Tom shifting a bit wondering if he should say something.

"You can go with her and explore earth, like what Star did with Marco." He suggested

"That's a great idea!" Rigel said, I could almost see stars in his eyes, "I'll get packed, we will have so many fun adventures." He said hurrying out the throne room.

I wonder how this will turn out