~chapter 7~

It's been a day since the incident with that crazy person, and i have to admit everyone's being really overprotective with me so overprotective my dad won't let us leave to go home because of what happened.
Apparently i have a 'target' behind my head which makes it dangerous for me to transport, but I think they are trying to make me stay here longer.

I continued looking around the castle trying to find stuff to do but nothing.

I wonder if there's any secret passageways, there's only one way to find out right?

~*~

Star POV
"Rigel are you sure you want to keep going through with this?" Tom asked firmly.
Rigel looked at us both then at Marco Jackie then gave us a firm.

"Of course, I mean she's perfect in my eyes with those H/C waves and her left
E/C I mean she has no flaws. Unless-" he paused to look towards Marco and Jackie
"You don't want me to" He said finishing this sentence. They looked at each other before the old couple sighed "Of course we want you two to get together i mean that would be fantastic, but here's the only requirement." Marco leaned towards Rigel's left ear "Make her fall in love with you" he leaned away finishing with "You don't want her to be forced right?" he asked which just caused Rigel to nod before saying his thank you's to them rushing out to find Y/N.

  "I hope everything turns out great" Tom added locking hands with me.
"So we can finally be in-laws" I said with the most joy i could, they soon chuckled

That boy better not ruin anything.

Rigel's POV
"Hey Y/N.." I look at her wondering why she's looking behind big paintings. She chuckles to herself and tries to ramble on how she thought she saw something.
"I know what you're looking for and you won't find it behind those.. maybe try the library next time you go to a castle" I said grabbing her wrist walking towards the library smoothly interlocking our fingers together, "Here we're" i said looking behind me and saw her blushing, i'm just going to pretend i didn't see that i thought keeping in mind what Marco said.
"Over here" i pulled a book out slightly which cause the book walls to move.
"I know it's cliche but hey it's still pretty cool" i said waiting for a positive reaction

"I know right how could i've not looked her sooner?" she laughed a bit.

I think i'm falling too fast.

I quickly shake my head a bit making that thought go away."Anyways are we going through or what?" Y/N said impatiently taping her feet. I chuckled and continued walking still noticing we were holding hands that's one hell of a step which is good.

"Woah" I heard looking ahead i started explaining the purpose of this room.
"We keep most armor here just in case of and emergency, because this will protect you the best." i grabbed a helmet off of a table and placed it on her head.

"Woah it heavy." She said holding her head steady which caused me to chuckle.

*^*

"Oh my god!" She said laughing loudly after I told her an embarrassing childhood story.

I smiled and looked at her until she noticed.

"What?" She asked almost stuttering.

"Maybe I should actually do it the right way." I told her looking at her E/C eyes, she raised and eyebrow.

"Do you wanna go on a date?" I asked her with full determination. I waited for her answer and saw how her cheeks got red so quickly.

"S-sure." She managed to get out, she cleared her voice managing to control her blush.

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon then, if you're free of course." I said scratching my neck realizing I'm getting a bit flustered.

I guess she noticed and did that little laugh which caused butterflies in my stomach.

"Of course" I bent down getting a hold of her hand and giving it a peck quickly letting it go. "I'll see you later then, princess." I said before going towards my room planning to make tomorrow night,

The best night of her life. 🦋