~chapter 9~

Unedited
"Sorry." I said out loud carrying the beach umbrellas walking close behind our family.

"It's fine!" Y/N said smiling carrying a few towels.

"This can be fun anyways... We can have a who can stay underwater longer contest!" She said continuing to give random ideas how we can make this fun, I nodded but somehow felt annoyed how we couldn't get to spend one day at the beach alone.

"Slow down sweetie!" I heard my mom telling Ami as she ran closer to the water.

  We soon sat down and started relaxing our mom were tanning and soon Y/N joined them although saying that she wanted to stay naturally tanned which I don't get.

"Did you bring the sandwiches?"My dad asked with Marco behind him.

"Yup, I even packed extra."i said pulling out the basket giving them two sandwiches. They told me their thanks and started digging in. I looked into the distance looking at Y/N then buried myself into my knees.

What's happening to me.

~*~
It's Saturday morning, I told y/n to get ready our family is going as well, i warmed them not to tell y/n anything about what i've gotten planned for us.
I straighten my suit trying to look presentable. My suit was white, outlines with some gold like color and lastly my crown to represent my name and the power I behold. I walked to Y/N's room and knocked and waited getting a "I'll be out in a bit" i leaned against the wall.

I didn't get much sleep last time since i was preparing the ball decoration and so everything would go smoothly for y/n and myself. I closed my eyes for moment.

~*~
"Wake up" i heard chuckling moving me slightly soon a white flashing was shown even when my eyelids were closed which made me groan in annoyance.
Y/N was scrolling through her phone. "Hey did you take a picture of me?" i asked her rubbing my eyes to keep me awake. She chuckled answering my question, i looked over her shoulders and saw how she was blurring the background.

"Hey i actually look pretty handsome" i told myself and shuffled my hair around with my hand. "Woah, you sure have a huge ego don't you?" she said putting her phone aside and touching the tip of her finger against my chest. I grinned and leaned down to her "I sure do." and winked, making her face turn into a red mess "I didn't think that would work" i said out loud laughing at her flustered self. "Whatever let's just hurry up our parents are probably waiting for us downstairs" She said shifting her now curled beach-waved-like hair behind her rushing downstairs. Now that i took a closer look at her she was wearing a short dress that still flowed around her it was her favorite color.

Yes i know her favorite color is F/C, i followed close after her locking our arms together, she was startled but soon leaned closer to me which made me smile.

~*~

"Oh my goodness this is my favorite song!" cheered my mom. We were sitting at the table with our parents, surrounded by close friends or family members. My father soon got up and offered my mom to dance with her responding with a "I thought you'd never ask." Which was so cliche but sweet.

  Soon a slow dance came up making y/n's parents stand up and go dance it, which caused me to earn a grin from Marco.

"Let's go dance, yeah?" i said trying to not make her feel like i didn't want to dance, which don't get me wrong i've got some moves up my sleeve.

As we moved closer to the dance floor my hand intertwined with hers.