~chapter 8~

Rigel's POV

"So are you going to help me or not?" I asked crossing my arms kinda embarrassed to be even asking. "Of course! I'm so glad you came to me out of all people." My mom said giving me a tight hug which I was used to.

"Whatever, just help me please" I whispered the last part feeling embarrassed to be even asking my own mother but I'm desperate.

"Well.." my mom trailed on deep in her thoughts "You can do what your father did with me, take her to the other Blood Moon Ball. When me and your father went we ran into a incident at Blood Moon Ball and we didn't get a chance to dance together" she chuckled I guess remembering the events "Anyways, you should take her to the other one although it's not the official one, you can take her to that one." She smiled brightly

  "Well I haven't heard of the other one" I said confused since I have never heard of a second Blood Moon Ball.

  "I was getting to that, this is for mortals and immortals and instead of 'binding souls together for eternity' it only binds souls for the rest of their life's, and it's called the Blue Moon Ball, basically they just replaced Blood with Blue." She rambled for a bit but I listened to every detail.

"Well when is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow, she chuckled "Saturday." She said, today's Thursday though and I promised her a date tomorrow.

Then two dates it is, still determined to make it the best two dates she had ever had,

I have an idea.

~*~

Y/N's POV

I yawned as I flopped on the guest bed, what can I do.. what can I do?

Where did my phone go anyways I need to text my brother, almost forgot he went overseas again.
Yikes.

I rushed out the room and tried finding my parents room, almost forgot I'm in a huge castle, I'm being sarcastic.

  I rushed to the decorated door with a few blue flowing lines soon I knocked, soon hearing a 'come in'. I opened the door and put my best smile even showing my gums, well almost.

My parents were pretty strict about how long I used my phone because they were afraid I'd become addicted.

"Do you guys perhaps have my phone laying around here somewhere?" I asked looking under a paper stack that was on top of a dresser.

"Yes we do." I shot my eyes up towards them feeling hope and excitement, I mean come on I haven't have my phone in like what five days! They have to let me use it.

"Can I have it?." I asked risking it all.

They looked at each other before my dad sighed and extended his hand with the phone, I almost leaped trying to get to it as soon as possible.

"Thank you! Love you guys!" I said waving at them leaving them be.

Soon turning it on checking for service, yes.

Okay now to text Jacob.

~*~
Rigel's POV

  It's Friday morning so I started to pack the picnic for our date, I know classic but it's on a beach so give me credit and plus I wanted it to be on the low.

"Where are you going?" I heard a low voice from behind me. I turned facing my dad "Going somewhere with Y/N." I said trying not to spill about how we are going to the beach, because knowing my dad they will want to come along and I just want it to be just us.

"Where?" He asked again giving me the look. "Beach." I said trying to hint him how I just wanted it to be us.

"We'll go with you guys! Family Beach time, and plus I feel bad for Marco and Jackie they have been stuck here for most of the week waiting until their son returns from overseas." He said soon walking away saying how he will inform everyone about going to the beach later in the afternoon and telling me to pack a bigger picnic.

I almost forgot they had a son. I looked in front of me looking at the 3 sandwiches that I had packed already and looking back at the bread and mayonnaise.

Seven more to go.