~chapter 4~

He put my hand onto my lap, what the heck is wrong with him, pervert much!? I barely even know him and he's like this?! I was ready to go off on him until my dad spoke up "Princesa will you like to switch seats" his voice was full of authority, which he only did when he was overprotective. I smirked and causally said "Of course.!" Slapping Rigel's Hand away as I started getting up and soon moving to my dads seat which was obviously seated by my mom and Star, which got me thinking.. why was he acting so different?

•^•

Just like that, breakfast was over i was honestly relieved, there was a lot of tension between my dad and Rigel and he deserved it. I started putting my clothes from last night to a back along with the pajamas that Star gave me, I mean I can't never turn down free clothes less money spending for me!

  "Y/N, what are you doing?" A low voice asked, "Going home!" I stated the logical while looking at the dark pinkish headed boy. "Weren't you staying here?" He asked and I gave him a confused look along with a glare. "Of course not, i was only staying here one night nothing more, pervert." I said with venom letting him recall the past vents of "breakfast"

I waited till he progressed it and a smirk was splattered on him, I looked at him in disgust and rolled my eyes again I swear if I kept doing this my eyes are probably going to get stuck, is that what they say? I don't know and don't care right now, I grabbed the bag and started making my way to the door.

"Wait"

"What now?" I turned around seeing Rigel with a dark wand in his hand moving it around swiftly before saying

"Night Night sweet little princess"

I heard his voice rag inside my head till it slowly blurred out along with my vision.

"Did you really thought I was Rigel?"

•^•

"What's taking Y/N so long?" I asked once again mostly to myself, "She's probably just talking to Rigel about it don't worry about it Marco" My wife wrapped her arm along with mine.

"Im going to go check" I stood up from the couch and made my way up until I heard a person get up"I'll go with you, you might get lost" Tom said and followed along making our way to the room that Y/N was staying "Where are you guys going" We heard Rigel call from behind us which caught us by surprise, shouldn't he be in Y/N room discussing the marriage?

"I thought you were with Y/N she hasn't came down yet" Tom informed him also questioning him

"No... a strong magic force prevent me from getting out my room since last night" he whispered which got me thinking and soon he was full on sprinting towards where Y/N was staying

  As he ran farther along the hall the worst scenarios started playing in my mind, my Princesa getting hurt as soon as they came I was running full on leaving Tom behind

•^•

Star's P.O.V

"What do you mean she wasn't in there!" Jackie yelled which surprised me, she's always very calm, "I've already informed all guards near the area" I told her, I knew I felt something odd, dark magic?

Heavy footsteps interrupted my thinking which caused all heads to turn

"Rigel where are you going? With that armor too, and the wand we gave you?" I flooded him with questions soon standing up going towards him, he glanced at me before saying "I'm going to go save the one and only love of my life" he said without any thought he started walking towards the door ready to fight whoever tried to stop him.

Should we take a quick re-cape so I can explain what he means by love of my life?

Yes? Okay.