~chapter 11~

"Woah your house is quite.. ravishing." Rigel commented as he eyed our home decor.
  "Why thank you, Rigel" my mother said smiling cheeringly. They soon exchanged a glance.

"Alright Y/N, you can take Rigel to your brother's room" he commented before swarming to the kitchen with my mother.

I soon walked up the stairs, soon hearing footsteps behind me. "I love how there's is such a spiky plant inside your house." He said curiously, soon he started leaning in to touch it with his index finger. I stepped closer to him moving his hand away, giving him an irritated look. He looked at me confused.

"Don't touch anything, just follow me." I said going to the end of the hall. Opening the red door with the words 'Jacob' carved into it.

  "I thought I was sleeping with you." He said sheepishly with a grin forming. I felt my face reddened, "Who told you that?!" I exclaimed flustered. He grinned and put a finger over his lips, making me roll my eyes. "Well you'll be sleeping here for the time being which would only be a week or so." You explained to him, he was just looking at you with round eyes.

  "Are you listening to me?" I asked leaning into his face. He backed away "Of course m'lady." He winked, when did he become such a flirt? Or was he already like that? I asked myself.

  "Okay I'll call you when dinner is ready then." I said walking off leaving him to get comfortable. I was prepared to just lay down, missing my bed. Don't get me wrong I loved the palace's beds, but i missed my bed if that's even possible.

  "Y/N!" I heard my dad yell making me not even bother opening my bedroom door, soon grunting as I made my way down the curvy stairs.

  "Mande, Pa" i asked walking into the kitchen, soon I inhaled the sauce they were making, making me cough.

  "Why don't you invite Rigel to the park or something so you guys can 'hang'." He said trying to put hip signs up. I giggled, and reminded him that probably it wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.

  "Why wouldn't it be, Y/N?" He asked raising a brow. I shrugged, not knowing myself why I didn't want to take him.

  "Then I take him princesa, he will soon be your-" I just cut him off with "I know, I know." Walking back upstairs.

  I opened Jacob's door seeing Rigel putting up a big mirror against the wall.

  "Remember it's only for a week, don't need to change things up" I reminded him, he waved his hand repeatedly "It's not for that, it's so I can contact my parents." He informes clicking a button which I assumed made it turn on or something, because Star's face illuminated the screen.
He clicked something and it disappeared. "What did you wanted to tell me" he asked turning to face me.

"Oh yeah, my dad told me to take you to the park or something." I said awkwardly.

  "Oh so it's a date." He smirked, my eyes jumped out my sockets, almost. "N-No,no,no, nothing like that!" I tumbled to find my own words. He chuckled, "Lead the way." He said cheerfully.

  "Okay, we're heading out just like you said." I told my dad. He gave me a questionable look, "I never said anything but you kids do your thang!" He said pushing us out the door, closing it we soon we heard my parents giggle.

  "Aw, so you really wanted to take me out! Why didn't you say so?" He smirk flirtatiously.
"Whatever, let's just go come on!" I said once again feeling flustered, making me rush leaving Rigel behind.

  "Wait up Y/N!"

                                  ~*~

  "Thank you!" I said to the worker at 7-eleven taking Rigel's and I's Slushes off the counter walking outside. Rigel soon stood up off the Side walk getting his green iced drink. "What is this again?" He asked questionably poking at it with his straw. "It's like Ice but it's all squished, and there's a flavor to it" i told him soon taking a huge slurp out of mine. I saw his expression soon change to a 'this is sour!' Expression, making me laugh loudly at his childish behavior.

  "Yo! Y/n, where you been!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned looking at the skateboard on the concrete. "Oh hey Brian" i smiled at the blonde male.

  He was a friend of mine, but we weren't close so it was a surprise to hear his voice call out mine.

  "Where you been? We have missed you at the Skate park." He asked again, looking at me with a concerned frown on his thin lips.

  "Oh-" Rigel took a loud and long slurp out of his Slushy making our heads turn.

  "Oh." Brian let out a pitiful sigh out.

  "Yeah.. Anyways! I'll see you tomorrow at school, goodbye Brian" I waved as I wanted to avoid the awkward conversation that was placed ahead.

  I grabbed Rigel's arm, and started walking back to my house.

  "Who was that?" Rigel said giving me a glare. "He's like a brother." I reassured him, "He sure seemed disappointed whenever he saw me." He added making it known that he was questioning my relationship with him.

    "Hey he can't steal me from you, we are literally engaged." I talked back as I finally saw my house in the distance.

  He stopped, making me look at him weirdly. "What?" I asked, making me come closer to my face. "I'm just worried you will leave me, i mean look at yourself you're so.." he paused looking at me "beautiful, of course I'm worried you would leave me for someone better." He finished.

  I blushed "Hey! When did you become such a romantic!" I said grabbing him by the hand. Making him chuckle at my reddened face, again.

   "Hey I like this!" He said holding up our intertwined hands smiling widely.

       "I like it too."