~chapter 3~

"Not exactly, I don't remember stuff from being that young" tilting my head in confusion trying to get a answer out of it.

   "Well You marrying Rigel-" Star said in a speedy voice.

  "I didn't catch that, What?" I asked trying to get confirmation of this absurd suggestion, it better be a suggestion cause I'm definitely declining-.

  "It's true, N/N.. it's an arranged marriage" My mom said holding Ami on her lap, they both stared at me even Ami waiting for my reaction..

•^•

Tom's P.O.V
"Who's yelling this late at night?" Asked Marco, i gave him a glare as if he didn't know, making it as discrete as possible so Regil wouldn't notice.

"They finally told her I'm guessing." Rigel said kinda looking annoyed still looking into the tv.

  "Do you really want to marry her still?" Marco said fiddling with the controller, which just earned a glare from Rigel, Rigel better not say nothing stupid to Marco.

  "Of course even if she's not willing, why would you even ask that?" Rigel slammed the controller on the mat.

  "Relax Rigel, tell us what happened" I said in a comforting tone.

Looking at Marco to just follow my lead on this "She's just accepting compliments left and right." He said annoyingly, I know this wasn't true cause I only saw one boy compliment her and it kinda didn't count.

   "It makes me so...! Mad!" He said ruffling his hair.

  I just smirked "That's called Jealousy" I said simply

   "Ugh.. make it go away." He said flapping his hand around, "Girls actually like that when boys are jealous or overprotective.~" i said but then remembering what happened previously, how Rigel yanked her arm basically.

"But not too roughly, like this" I pulled Marco's gently. "As if you want them to stay longer, not like this" I yanked his arm all the way that caused him to fall

"Okay?" I asked Rigel ignoring Marco's big fall and whines.

Rigel looked back in forth between us and chuckled for the first time he came in the room.

  He'll be so happy once he marry Y/N, I'm glad he choose her.

•^•

"So you're telling me I can't get out of this?" I asked just for confirmation

They both nodded

"Like really sure?"

"Yes, sweets but he'll make an amazing husba-" I cut my mom off before she could continue

"Nope! I'm leaving!" I stomped towards the door and closed it.

'I kinda want to get food.. I'll take Ami'

I walked back in peeping in and they just stared at me as if they knew that I was coming back in "I'm just taking Ami.. I don't know where the kitchen is" i said walking out with Ami in my arms.

  "Okay Ami take me to the kitchen!" I held her hand as she continued walking, me slowly following behind her.

Now that I realize it this castle is very Star like many different kinds of doors meaning colors.

"She's just accepting compliments left and right!" A voice growled "It makes me so.. Mad!" It continued but focusing more on the voice it sounded like Rigel.

  "That's called Jealousy"

"Ugh make it go away!" Rigel said

"Girls actually like that when boys are jealous or overprotective.~"

Something tugged me

I looked down and saw Ami looking at me with confused face, I totally forgot we were going down to the kitchen

"Sorry! Let's go!" I chuckled and continued following her lead

He was jealous? But I just met him.

•^•

Morning was here later than expected meaning I stayed up traumatized all night thinking about Rigel.

He had a... temper a really bad one.

Yet I was touched. How could he become jealous over someone he just met? As if I had been his girlfriend.

"Hey Princesa~" I heard my dad chriped at me, nope. I put myself underneath the blankets, "Get up! We are having breakfast everyone else is waiting for you!" He waited but then noticed i wasn't getting up anytime soon "Okay then" he yanked the blankets off of me and threw me a bag "Clothes, change" he said sternly and then got out the room with a smile.

Ugh.. I'm ready to flop down onto the bed again, but might as well make my statement that I'm not marrying Rigel, cause I don't even know the boy! I looked into the bag, I held it up so I could get the full view, it was a short dress very short I bet dad wouldn't even approve and plus it's a bit too out in the open if you know what i mean.

•^•

I ended up putting it on while arguing to myself how much of a whor-.

Anyways I did my hair into a side braid, and I was proud of my hand skills I started heading downstairs into the dinning room and looked at all the seats arranged there was only an open seat by, you guessed it Rigel. I didn't caught his eye until I sat down, he eyed me from top to bottom I awaited his compliment

"Nobody else has the privilege to see you like this only I can"