~chapter 13~

"Is he actually almost here?" I asked almost jumping with excitement!

  'My brother is almost home once again'

  "Yes, so that means we won't be staying any longer." My dad said looking over to Rigel and myself.

  "Oh.. It almost slipped my mind" I nervously chuckled.

  "It certainly didn't slip in mine!" Rigel said proudly with his usual grin.

My parents laughed at his comment, before departing to get ready to go pick up my brother.

Rigel and myself sat on the couch waiting for them.

"Well, How is your brother like?" He asked

"Well he's a bit cocky sometimes, but I still love him." I say getting flashbacks from when stole my Barbie dolls and smashed them.

"He's your little brother right?" He asked

I nodded before feeling a vibrations from my phone, I quickly unlocked it and checked the message that one of my skateboarding buddies sent to our group chat.

KG: Going to skate, anyone want to join?😎✌🏻

I quickly replied with a 'my brother is coming back today, sorry!', as Rigel leaned over my shoulder to see.

Soon I turned off my phone and looked out the window, seeing kids run by.

Soon enough my parents rushed outside.

   "Let's go kids!"

~

  We got out of the car quickly, knowing the my brother was probably already waiting for us.

  We soon got inside and spotted a blonde that had sun glasses on, i chuckled 'he probably thinks he looks cool'.

   We tapped his shoulder and he jolted with joy.

  "Hey Jacob!" My parents went in for their hug first and right after that I jumped to my brothers arms.

"I missed you!" I told him before smacking his head, "Don't leave me again for school." I said looking dead into his eyes.

He chuckled "Don't worry I won't go anywhere, shorty."

I separated from him noticing the inches he has grown which barely surpassed my height.

"Don't get too cocky Jacob."

I soon saw his eyes gaze over Rigel, which Rigel responded with a small wave.

"Who's that?" He asked his expression puzzled.

Before you could responde, Rigel swooped to your side.

"Well her fiancé of course!" Rigel grinned proudly.

"Excuse me?" Jacob said surprised.

'Uh oh'

~

"Oh I see.. now i understand-" he paused for a brief moment before scratching the back of his head embarrassed.

"Sorry for smacking you across the head bud" Jacob told Rigel as he held an ice pack on the top of his head, he soon smiled saying it was fine.

"Enough talking we're going to the taco stand that is parked near by the airport, hurry up get in the car it's closing soon." Our dad said rushing to the car opening the passenger seat for our mom, and hurried to his side.

Soon after we were all in the car on our way to the taco stand.

"Mr and Mrs Diaz, will we be going back to the castle soon then?" Rigel asked

"Well of course! Hopefully we can leave this weekend if you can inform Star." My dad said as he stopped at the red stoplight.

"I'll call her whenever we get back." Rigel responded.

"Oh yeah by the way Jacob you'll need to sleep in the couch, since Rigel is in your room." My mom told him as he groaned before nodding understanding.

Soon enough we got to the stand, we all scurried our trying to get our tacos quickly.

As we stood in line Rigel just looked at the stand as if he was examining it.

"Have you ever tasted tacos?" I asked him before he shook his head.

"Then this will be your first time! Trust me it's going to be delicious" I smiled as my stomach grumbled.

My cheeks immediately turn pink.

"That never happens I'm just really hungry!" I told him as embarrassment took over my face.

He laughed "I don't mind"

"I don't know how you picked her out of all the other girls Rigel." Jacob said shaking his head.

"Boy!" I told him "Everyone would love to have me." I smiled at my own comeback.

"Well actually Jacob." Rigel spoke up which caught our attention.

"Because she caught my attention the most" he said smiling having tints of blush over his cheeks, as he tried focusing on two blue flowers scattering since the sun was soon to go down.

I felt my brother whisper into my ear.

  "Don't mess this up, I can tell he likes you a lot."