~chapter 6~

"So, 'Heptus' you're telling me you were pretending to be Rigel since this very morning! For God's sake, you're crazy!"
I yelled at him and started kicking at him, but he soon backed away

"Crazy about you" He said winking at me

He's crazy! How would he take interest in me so quickly, i only interacted with him slightly..

i looked down to my knees praying that someone would come.

Gosh.

Rigel's POV

I banged the doors of the castle continuously almost breaking the door down.

"Rigel! Calm down!" My mom said rushing towards me with the rest following

  I was about to bang again coming along with a threatening look from my mom, thankfully someone opened it one of their servants.

  "Hello, how could I help you roya-" i didn't let her finish her sentence before brushing by her and getting inside running every where, until i heard a piercing scream coming from the dungeons.

Heptus.

Y/N POV

"Get the hell away from me!" I screamed at him as he was trying to touch me

"Listen here." He snarled at me
"We're going to end up together anyways so might as well get a head start alright?" he said leaning closer to me but soon one of the walls came crashing down with a bunch of dust flying everywhere also introducing light into the room. I coughed a lot until i noticed who it was.

"Rigel?" i said looking at his angered face soon turning into a soft delicate expression once he laid eyes on me, soon running towards me and undoing the knot holding my hands together, and as soon as he finished he held me in a tight embrace.

"Oh my god do you have any idea how much i missed you" he said putting his chin on my shoulder and smelling my hair it was kinda surprising to me but i found it very nice so i hugged him back.

"Princesa!" My dad came over and brushed Rigel off and hugged me, my mom and Star and also Tom which i felt very loved until we heard something breaking.

"Don't ever do that again." Rigel said holding Heptus by his collar holding his fist away from his face which was bleeding soon letting him making him fall onto the ground.

"What the hell is going on here" A flaming hair older man came in.

Star and Tom moved forward and explained the situation which he only nodded to and soon Star held her wand out and before we knew it we were back at the castle.

That was one hell of a ride.

~*~

"Ouch" i whispered holding my hand up

"Sorry" Rigel said continuing putting the cotton ball with alcohol.
"It's okay" i said making us return into the awkward atmosphere from earlier.

I looked up at him seeing how focused, i looked away in a few seconds after thinking that he might look up and catch me staring at him.

Maybe he isn't as bad as i thought.