Chapter 2: videos

My POV:

Me and Emma arrived in my theatre room and saw class 1A sitting in their seats.

I squealed as I saw my ships in their love seats in the second row.

Aizawa was sitting with Mailin in a love seat and a few seats next to them was seated Shinsou, next to where I sit. I sit between Shinsou and Shoto.

"Hey Mailin?"

"Yeah?" I turned to Emma.

"Can I sit next to Denki and Kirishima and Bakugou!?"

I smirked as I saw her blush "of course!" I grinned and pushed her into a seat between Kaminari's seat and kiribakus love seat knowing how much she like those three.

Emma sat there squealing.

I stepped up in front of the screen "everyone! I need your attention!" Everyone continued talking and ignoring me. I growled. My eyes glowed as I glared at the class. My hair started to float "HEY!"

Everyone went quiet in shock. Mailin grinned smugly as Shinsou and Aizawa stared at me.

"Now, as I was saying I will show you guys videos, memes and other things." I smiled and sat down in my seat.

"Wow!" Everyone said in awe.

"This is my most favourite video!" I said while smiling.

"Dad you look so cool!!" Shinsou said with amazement.

Shocked gasps throughout the theatre room.

„MY THEORY IS TRUE!!!!" shouts a certain icy hot boi while nearly burning down everything.

I sighed dreamily "he's so beautiful..."

Shinsou and all of class 1A cheered.

"Aw Shinsou!" his mother tackled Shinsou in a hug as she cried. "My baby! You're gonna be the most amazing hero ever!"

"Mom!"

Mailin hugged her son even tighter "no! You're gonna be the greatest and the best of them all and I'm always gonna be there for you! I love you so much!" She said under tears. She was nearly crying as much as Midoryas mother.

"Thanks mom. I love you too." Shinsou smiles as he calmed his mother. Then Shota joined their hug and all of class 1A awed as the Aizawas hugged.

Everyone then settled back into their seats, Mailin now cuddled up in her husbands lap.

"What is this?" Mailin asked.

"Edits of your son on Instagram." I replied casually "they love him."

Shinsou blushed in embarrassment. Meanwhile a certain Pikachu was a blushing mess.

(1:53 min into the video)

Mailin screeched as her husband and son blushed.

"W-what is this?" Asked a stuttering and blushing Mailin.

"Just an edit." I answered with a shrug.

"This is so beautiful!" I said as I cried.

Bakugo blushed and so did Kirishima. Kirishima looked over at Bakugo and slowly took his hand in his own.

Bakugo turned and looked at him. Kirishima smiled at him and Bakugo blushed.

I squealed.

"I guess now they know. We're dating." Kirishima shrugged.

"You were so oblivious that we already knew." Ashido squealed. Kaminari and Sero nodded.

Kiribaku blushed hardcore and Kirishima stuttered and rambled on confused.

Bakugo rolled his eyes and kissed Kirishima passionately while smirking "stop rambling."

Kirishima blushed hardcore and buried his head in Bakugous shoulder as everyone awed.

"Look at that!"

"You two are perfect for each other!" Mina cheers.

Bakugou growls annoyed, pink tinting his cheeks while Kirishima blushes.