Chapter 12: bakusquad, memes and scenes from the past once more

(This was requested by xXxIvyGirlxXx )

"That creepily and very accurately shows how we went shopping last week." Said Kirishima.

Kaminari and Sero had just calmed down but as soon as they saw this started cracking up again.

The screen transitions to "15 years ago," setting the scene at a bustling stadium filled with cheering crowds and students preparing at the starting line. Among them are fifteen-year-old Aizawa, Yamada, and Mailin.

Mailin appears visibly anxious, Aizawa looks fatigued, and Yamada exudes boundless enthusiasm.

"Now, for the first event! The Perilous Obstacle Race Around The Stadium!" announces the event organizer.

As Mailin assumes her starting position, small bolts of lightning crackle over her body, and a determined gleam shines in her eyes, reflecting the electric charge within her.

"Wow!" exclaims someone in the crowd as anticipation builds.

Suddenly, the starting signal sounds, and to everyone's astonishment, Mailin bolts off at lightning speed, leaving her competitors behind in a blur.

"GO MOMMY!!" cheers Eri, unable to contain her excitement.

"AWESOME!"

"YOU GO, AIZAWA-SENSEI!"

Yamada appears utterly perplexed, while Aizawa gazes at Mailin with a mixture of awe and disbelief.

The scene shifts to slow-motion as Mailin, wearing a confident grin, approaches a section of the course filled with obstacles. Despite the challenges, she maneuvers effortlessly through the robot guards. However, as she reaches the minefield, a misstep triggers an explosion beneath her, causing her to stumble.

Mailin winces as the announcer discusses the dangerous nature of the mines. Undeterred, she rises to her feet, much to the surprise of onlookers. Then, in a display of unexpected prowess, a pair of wings materialize on her back, and with a determined flap, she takes flight, soaring past the finish line in under a minute.

The audience is left in stunned silence, awestruck by Mailin's remarkable feat.

"WOW! Mailin (L/n) won!!!" The announcer's voice boomed, igniting a wave of cheers from the crowd.

As the competitors wrapped up, exhaustion etched across their faces, Mailin indulged in a hearty feast, explaining between mouthfuls, "Speed requires fuel! Gotta stock up on calories or risk passing out."

Echoes of agreement rippled through the room. "Makes sense," murmured several onlookers.

"Now, onto the second event! The Cavalry Battle! You'll team up in pairs, aiming to accumulate the most points by capturing opponents' headbands," elucidated a teacher. "The winner of the previous race, Mailin, starts with a staggering 10 million points!"

Gasps reverberated through the crowd as students clamored to team up with Mailin, surrounding her with eager requests.

Amidst the frenzy, Mailin stood flustered, waving her hands awkwardly while feeling overwhelmed and embarrassed.

"She's reacting just like you did, Deku, when you earned those ten million points!" Ochako teased, prompting a blush from Deku.

"HEY!!! Mailin!!!" Yamada's booming voice cut through the chaos, bringing relief to Mailin's anxious expression.