Extra-Chapter 28: Hero gala

This is inspired by this really amazing fanfiction called hero gala on Archive of our own by chippy_lightgaia.

I'm sorry, I said this was over but I couldn't help myself *squeals*

Uhm yes anyways, this is nothing to watch but a one-shot that might be two parts cause it's kinda long.
An extra chapter cause I love this anime and this book so much!

Shippings here:
-kiribaku

-tododeku

-tokotsu (I think that's their ship name)

-shinkami

-MomoJirou

- Ojiro x Hagakure

-Sero x Mina

-Tenya Iida x Mei Hatsume

-most of the class boys x random female characters

I hope you enjoy!

————————————————————

9:10AM

Aizawa was ten minutes late to class.

The students of class 2A were getting anxious.

"Sensei is never this late." Midoriya nervously mutters.

More confused and nervous chatter breaks out in the room.

Yaoyorozu looks at Iida and he nods at her. The two get up and walk to the front of the room to calm their class.

"If he's 15 minutes late we can just leave like at American schools, right?" Kaminari asks with a grin.

A few groan annoyed and Yaoyorozu and Iida glare it him.

Kaminari shrugs and watches the clock. Just as he was about get up at 09:15AM and leave Aizawa entered the room.

"Oh come on!" Kaminari groaned and slumped his head on his table.

"Why are you so late Sensei, ribbit?" Tsuyu asks curiously.

Before Aizawa could answer Nedzu popped out of his scarf and said:

"Because of me!"

A few let out a surprised yelp at their principals sudden appearance.

"Do you know the hero gala?" Nedzu asked the class.

Midoriya's hand immediately shot up. "That's the fancy gathering of pro-heroes, right? Japan has it every other year where heroes celebrate their accomplishments," he said.

Many agreed with nods and confused chatter broke out in the class. 

"What does that have to do with us?" Sero asked confused while Ochaco said at the same time

"Oh, I remember seeing the red carpets on tv!" she exclaimed, "The heroes were the finest gowns and suits from the best fashion companies."

The other girls awed at that.

"To answer your question Sero, every gala they invite a class that has to do with the hero course and this year they invited you." Nedzu explained.

The class erupted into cheers and excited chatter.

Aizawa glared at them and they quieted down immediately.

"Of course you'll need fitting attire for the event, on Saturday is a dress and suit fitting day. Don't worry, the committee is paying for it." Nedzu explained further.