Chapter 13: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY

"Today is a special day!" I squealed with excitement.

Everyone just gave me puzzled looks.

"Why?"

"Why? WHY?! Because today is the 8th November of course!!!" I squealed once again, louder this time and clapped my hands.

Mailin let out a scream of joy and tackled her emotionless looking husband in a big hug.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIZAWA-SENSEI!" Shouted all of class 1A.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!" Cheered Eri and hugged him as well.

"Happy Birthday Dad." Shinsou said with a grin and joined the hugging.

A smile appeared on Aizawas lips "thank you." He said softly and hugged them back.

Everyone then redirected their attention to the screen as it flickered to life once again.

The scene unfolded to reveal Mailin and her husband peacefully asleep in their bed.

Mailin's eyes fluttered open, and she let out a groan, glancing around the room in a daze before reaching for her phone to silence the alarm. Her gaze widened with mischief as she checked the date, and a sly smile curved her lips as she turned her attention to the still slumbering figure beside her.

Gently, Mailin extricated Aizawa's arms from around her waist, slipping out of bed and tiptoeing down the hallway.

With cautious steps, she pushed open a door marked "Eri" and settled onto her daughter's bed.

"Eri, sweetie," she whispered, giving her a light shake

Eri responded with a sleepy groan, barely stirring.

"It's time to get up," Mailin chimed softly, her voice melodic.

"Noooo," Eri protested, her voice muffled by the pillows as she turned away.

"Come on, we need to wake Daddy for his birthday," Mailin coaxed.

At the mention of her father's birthday, Eri's eyes flew open, a mischievous grin spreading across her face.

Meanwhile, Aizawa let out a groan of protest, clearly not ready to be roused from his slumber, as his wife and daughter exchanged knowing smiles, their identical grins brimming with playful intent.

Eri jumped out of bed, grabbed a painting from her nightstand and ran through the hall with her mother, as quietly as she could, towards the master bedroom.

They entered the bedroom and Mailin counted down from three.

"Three... Two... one!" With that they jumped on the bed, waking Aizawa.

He screamed and looked around wide eyed before his eyes focused on the two females in front of him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOTA!"

Aizawa groaned but then grinned. He grabbed his two girls and hugged them tightly.

"Thank you!" He said as the two giggled and gave them each a kiss on the forehead.

"Daddy! Daddy! I drew you your gift!" Eri said excitedly and showed him her present.

It showed her, Mailin and Shinsou all surrounding Aizawa wearing a party hat and a cake in front of him.

"It's beautiful sweetie, thank you." Aizawa smiled and hugged her once more.