Angst, bitches

A/n: why hello there! Another extra chapter? But it's full of angst? Yes, this will be dark, be warned, mentions of rape...

Inspired by the ao3 bnha chat fanfic called „What do you mean heroes DON'T DO THIS??" written by demigodslover4ever

—————————————————————

It all started on a normal peaceful day. We all were just relaxing, after the school festival and the training of 1A and 1B feat. Shinsou (in Manga Volume 21 which the author is currently at) when seros ball knocked of the vent and the bakusquad found a camera, recording, in Jirous room.

Blasty: everyone, check your vents for cameras RIGHT NOW! 

Class dad: why? What is the matter Bakugou?

Rock hard: we found a camera in jirous room.

Class mom: WHAT?!

Invisibitch: there's one in mine too...

Zuko: in momos too, I'm gonna kill whoever did that!

Discount pikachu: guys, there's one in mine too...

Kermit: there's a camera here too...

Gravitea: in mine too...

Hard rock: in mine too...

Mina: I hear explosions also there's a camera here too...

Class dad: everyone come to the common room right now!

A few minutes later everyone was in the common room.

The girls where in a state of shock, crying and whimpering.

Todoroki held Momo tightly as she cried into his chest. He'd kill whoever's responsible for doing something like that to his best friend.

Sero was comforting Mina, Tokoyami was holding Tsuyu while dark shadow hugged her, Jirou was shivering as Momo came to hug her, ochako was cuddling her best friend who was slightly cackling with green energy caused by his anger.

Meanwhile Bakugou had broken down a certain grape boys door and was shocked to find screens everywhere, showing the girls rooms, them changing over and over again. Mineta was nowhere to be seen.

Iida has messaged Aizawa when a notification went off on everyone's phones.

Kaminari stared wide eyed at the article that was published a minute ago.

The headline read „1A gays are gross and horrible. They're dangerous and should be separated."

It showed pictures of Bakugou and Kirishima kissing and cuddling.

Beneath it stood „one of the members of class 1A is dating an aggressive monster that could kill us all."

Beneath that pictures of him and Shinsou cuddling while you could feel the love they felt for each other radiate off of their eyes and through the screen.

Under the picture stood „one of the students brainwashed into loving a villain."

Everyone stared wide eyed at the articles when the doors opened. Everyone turned and saw Shinsou. His eyes were red and tear stains were on his cheeks.

„Denki..." Shinsou whimpered as his voice cracked.

„Oh Hitoshi." Kaminari stood up and ran over to his boyfriend, hugging him tightly „don't you dare say that what the article says it's true!" Kaminari said with a stern voice and laid his hands on shinsous cheeks to make him look at him.