Chapter 23: going camping with class 1A

„I got this idea from a fanfic called going camping with class 1A which I found on ao3." I explained.

Class 1A just looked confused as they still didn't knowing who I'm talking to.

"This is another scenario as to how the class could find out about their teachers family." I added. (I just love scenarios like that!)

Aizawa entered the classroom and the whole class went quiet.

„Today I have something else planned. To relax you from the stressful school day we are going hiking today." Aizawa explained.

Everyone cheered.

The class gasped and started chatting with excitement before being quieted down again by their teacher.

„We Are leaving in 30 minutes. I want you to go pack some things, clothes and your swim suits. The camping place where we're sleeping over is located by a lake and you can go for a swim." Aizawa continued to explain and then added „someone will be accompanying us as well, the school nurse, in case any of you get hurt."

A few looked confused while Shinsou stared wide eyed at his teacher. His mother coming with them? That would be risky, students might get suspicious, most likely that Todoroki who thinks he's Aizawas son.

"And I was right with that!" Todoroki shouted.

"Now go! We're meeting up in front of the school in thirty minutes." Aizawa said.

The students nodded and scrambled up in excitement and ran out of the room.

Aizawa sighed tiredly and left as well to get his bag and the tents.

He entered his apartment and was tackled by his very excited daughter

"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy said I can come hiking with you!" Eri squealed with excitement.

All the girls awed and Eri blushed at that.

Aizawa Look First confused at her and then at his wife standing in the hallway.

"Are you sure about This?"

"Oh c'mon Shouta. Eri never went hiking before and it'll be so much fun! Kinda like a family activity!" Mailin said.

"Yeah with 19 extra kids." Aizawa sighed annoyed.

"Ok fine." He then agreed.

Both Eri and Mailin cheered and ran of to get their already packed bags.

"But Eri! You can't call me daddy or mommy mommy, or 'toshi brother cause no one knows about our family." Aizawa added.

"Because it's dangerous for us because you're a hero and many villains would want to hurt us to get to you, I know daddy!" Eri added as well.

Half an hour later everyone was in the bus.

The air seemed to buzz with their excitement and Mailin started the bus.

At first it was quiet, the students talking to one another and Aizawa nearly falling asleep.

Eri was sitting with Deku and Ochako and they were talking.

Mailin then got annoyed by the quietness and turned on the radio.

Her favorite song played, an American one, and she turned it up and began to sing along.

The class was surprised at how lovely her voice sounded.

"You can sing so well!" Many complimented her.