Chapter 27: the end

"Alright now we'll go back to watching things! This one is from the future and it's just another scenario as to how the secrets could be revealed!" I announce and the class looks excited at the screen.

A cup falls to the ground in slow motion, it's contents spill everywhere as it shatters. The shattering sound echoes as the other sounds are dull at first but slowly become clearer.

We then see Mailin, a hand on her mouth, which is opened in shock, and a horrified expression on her face.

We then see the TV screen she's staring wide eyed at. It's a live news feed and it shows the pro hero eraserhead, trapped in a building. He looks badly injured and the building looks like it's about to collapse any moment.

"Aizawa-sensei!" The class shouts in horror.

"The pro hero eraserhead has been trapped in this abounded building that got half exploded before. He's badly injured and unable to move, he's stuck between pillars, rubble and metal poles. The poles could go right through him if he can't get out there in the next few minutes." A news reporter says "currently there's no hero available with a fitting quirk to help him."

Mailin gasps as her breathing quickens and tears stream down her face.

Without another minute to waste she runs out of their shared apartment next to the UA dorms and races down the streets towards where her husband is trapped.

She reaches the building and is blocked by heroes and police barricades and she tries to get through.

"Let me through! I have to help him! Let me go! SHOTA!"

Her scream echoes dramatically and we see Aizawas eyes widen as he recognizes the voice. He strains his tired eyes as he tries to find her and spots her trying to get through to him.

"MAILIN!"

The building cracks more and the people watching gasp in shock as the building gets closer and closer to collapsing like a card house.

At the same time class 1A is seeing what's happening in the news on the TV in the common room of their dorm building.

They all stare horrified at the screen and shout after Shinsou as races outside and towards his dad.

Back at the about to collapse building Mailin could only stare horrified as her husband tries not to scream in pain.

"DAD!"

Mailin turns around at the voice shouting and sees her son racing towards her with tears going down his cheeks.

Shinsou stops next to his mom and stares horrified at his trapped father.

Everyone watches in horror, no one dares to say a word.

Then the building cracks and collapses.

Screams echo.

The ticking of a clock can be heard, it echoes loudly and sounds deep and slow.

"NO! DAD!" Her son screams next to her.

"SHOTA!" Mailin screams as tears stream over her face.

"NO!" Mailin screams and then bolts of lighting goes over body as her eyes suddenly glow.

The deep ticking sounds of the clock stops as everything goes slow motion and Mailin lunges forward.

The ground moves as she bends it so that it stops cement blocks falling on her husband.

She moves faster and reaches him. She picks him up and runs the opposite direction of the collapsing building.

She lays Aizawa down once their safe.

Everything then goes back to the normal time and everyone stares at Mailin.

Her eyes glow even brighter as she turned back to the building and she holds out her arms and catches the pieces of the building midair with earthbending and slowly lowers them to the ground.

Then she turns back to her husband and kneels next to him.

Everyone holds their breath as they watch what Mailin does with anticipation.

Water surrounds the two while Mailins eyes still glow and then the water glows as well and heals Aizawas wounds.

Everyone standing there, the heroes, reporters, normal people, and Shinsou feel the power radiating off of her.

Then the glowing stops and Mailin breaths heavily as she looks down at her husband.

He takes a huge intake of air and then coughs. His eyes flutter open and he sees his wife, looking at him worriedly.

"Shota!" Mailin gasps as a smile forms on her lips "you're ok!"

Aizawa stared at his wife and sits up. He notices everyone staring in awe at his wife.

"Did you use your powers?"

"I had to! I couldn't let you die!" Mailin says and Shota turns towards her.

Mailin excepts him to be furious and shout at her but he just grabs her and pulls her in a tight hug.

Shinsou runs towards his parents and hugs them just as tight.

Everyone else just stares, still in awe and shock.

We then see class 1A who's staring shocked, with wide eyes, at their TV.

"Wow..."

"Well..." I said as I got out of my chair and stretched "that's it."

"What?!"

"No!"

"I don't wanna go yet!"

"I'm sorry but I got nothing more to show you." I said with a shrug and an apologizing look to the class.

"I'll delete your memories of this now, except yours Mailin. I'll see you next week at our meeting." I said and grinned at her.

She smiled and winked before taking her husbands hand.

I took a deep breath, focused and my eyes glowed. I held my hands up and a blue wave of magic emitted from them. It swept through the theatre and deleted everyone's memories.

Then, with the snap of my fingers, I teleported them back to where I got them.

I sighed as I stretched, my legs started to wake up again and I exited my theater.

The lights went out as the doors shut.

(A/n: that's it! I wanna thank you all so much for your support! I love you all! Thanks for all the reads, comments and votes!)