A dabihawks one shot I thought about

(A/n: alright so quick info, I got inspired for this scene by a fanfiction on ao3 called „War of Change" by DemigodWolf. And the OC, Hato, here is from Juniperjadelove on Instagram.)

Hawks PoV/third POV:(I'm not good at this)

Hawks shifted in the chair in front of recovery girls office that was too small for his wings.

He kept worriedly looking at the clock and back to the door.

Touya was in there right now, having his skin grafts removed by recovery girl.

Flashes of everything that could go wrong went though keigos mine and his breathing sped up as his fear build up more and more.

Many loud worried chirps and Cooes made him look into his lap. His one and a half year old son was looking at him with his golden eyes, that are just like his own, with worry.

„I'm ok, just worried about your dada." Hawks said and  chirped back lovingly.

Hato seemed to relax at that and cuddled back into his fathers body. As his little white wings curled in Hawks started to softly pet his white haired head and the toddler fell asleep.

After about an hour Hawks heard many footsteps approaching and saw with surprise all of class 1A walking towards him.

He quickly wrapped his wings around his son so that they wouldn't see him. No one knows about him and people would ask who the mother or the other father is.

Hawks knew it was risky to bring him here but he couldn't just leave him alone at his and touyas apartment. It was actually just his but he always called it theirs. He was very thrilled when touya started to as well just after their baby hatched.

Back then Dabi had been really worried that he wouldn't be a good father but he's amazing at it and Hawks told him so everyday. Dabi even wanted to leave the league to be with them but as he ran from them he got attacked and eraserhead found him while he was on patrol and as Dabi asked for help, he took him with him.

Now he's here, getting his skin grafts removed after having told just yesterday the staff at Aizawas house, and Shinsou who was there because he lived there, about who he really was and what endeavor did to him and his family. Nedzu immediately decided that it was now the time to make a villain reform program and Dabi could be the first one to join it.

Of course Touya immediately said yes because he wanted to be there for his family, and the other option was that he'd go to jail.

Class 1A all stood or sat down as well and Hawks was about to ask why they're all here when Aizawa walked up to them with Eri and a woman who the class knew as the other nurse.

„What are you all doing here?" Aizawa asked his class with a tired sigh.

„I'm here for my brother and they all just followed." Todoroki said in his usual deadpan voice.

„Birdy!" Eri cheered happily at seeing him. Hawks tried to tell her to be a bit quieter as she came charging at him but it was to late. Hato woke up and started crying.

Hawks stood up, stretched out his wings and made soothing chirping and cooing noises as he tried to calm his son.

Everyone else was just looking really confused at him. Everyone except tokoyami and Mailin.

Hawks sighed, it wasn't working, he just kept on crying loudly. Usually Touya would be able to calm him but he wasn't able to do so right now.

He looked distressed up and at his former intern, now pupil "tokoyami-kun could you-?"

Before could finish his question the boy had already nodded, gotten up and walked towards him.

Everyone else was still watching confused.

Dark shadow emerged from tokoyami and it calmed Hato immediately.

"Thank you tokoyami-kun." Hawks smiled thankfully at him.

Tokoyami smiled at his mentor "of course. If you'd like I could watch him for a bit so you can relax."

Hawks nodded and dark shadow took Hato and tokoyami walked back to where he sat before and sat down again.

Dark shadow put Hato down and played with him and helped with wobbly walking a few steps and Hato let out happy chirping and his wings fluffed.

The girls awed and sat down around the toddler. Hato stared up at them in awe and Cooed curiously.

The door suddenly opened and recovery girl came out "all right I'm done so far. Eri dearie you can come in now."

Eri looked nervously up at Aizawa and Mailin.

Her mother smiled and hugged her "you're gonna do great sweetie. Just remember what you did while your father trained with you ok?"

Eri nodded and, after Aizawa patted her on the head, left with recovery girl.

The door opened again a few minutes later and recovery girl came out "a few can come in now."

Shoto, Aizawa, Mailin, and Hawks who was carrying Hato followed her and the door closed behind them again.

In the room on a white bed, with a few tubes plugged into him, laid Touya.

He looked tired but relieved. His skin looked a bit pinkish but otherwise fine.

Shoto teared up "Touya..."

"Hey Baby Bro." Touya greeted him with a hoarse voice.

Shoto slowly walked over and sat next to him "I missed you."

"I missed you too. I'd hug you but I can't move." Touya chuckled after the last sentence.

Shoto smiled "it's ok."

Hato started to struggle and tried to get out of Hawks arms and towards his dad while making distressed chirping noises.

Hawks walked to the other side of the bed and sat Hato down next to his dad.

Hato chirped louder as he tried to get closer.

Touya smiled fondly and looked up at his boyfriend "you can let him go keigo."

Keigo hesitated but did so and Hato chirped happily as he crawled forward and pressed his head against his dads cheek.

"Hey little birdy." Touya chuckled and pressed a kiss against his head. Hato hugged him even tighter "I missed you too."

After a few minutes recovery girl told everyone to leave.

"Can keigo and Hato stay?" Touya asked in a surprisingly quiet and shy voice.

"Alright dearie." Recovery agreed and Keigo sat down on a chair next to the bed and laid his head on the mattress on his folded arms.

That way they all fell asleep, Keigo leaned over and with his head on the bed and between him and Touya laid Hato curled up.