Chapter 16: Past and angst

"Alright, guys! I'll show you now a very important video." I announced.

Everyone nodded and sat back down.

"Is that the villain Dabi?"

"No... T-Touya?" Todoroki whispered shocked.

Midoriya hugged Todoroki "shh... it's ok... that's in the past... he'll pay for what he did I swear."

Todoroki felt Midoriya tremble next to him.

"That Monster... That MONSTER!" He shouted outraged.

"Izuku... please calm down." He whispered and took his hand to pull him into his lap further.

Midoriya slowly calmed.

"Don't worry, we'll end the old man." A dark voice spoke from the back of the room.

Everyone turned and saw Dabi slowly walk down.

Shoto stared in shock at his oldest sibling "Touya..." he whispered.

"Hey Baby Bro." Dabi greeted Shoto with a small smile.

Shoto shut up and ran towards his brother and hugged him tightly "I missed you Touya.."

Dani hesitantly hugged him back "I missed you too."

Dabi then sat down, next to his brother.

Everyone still eyed him suspiciously.

I nodded at him, allowing him to stay. He nodded shortly back.

"Wow" was all everyone could say astonished.

"Is that..."

"Hawks?"

"Right you Are lil' bro!"

"I'm not your brother." Tokoyami sighed annoyed and then looked around in surprise just to spot Hawks sitting next to Dabi. Hawks had his arm draped over the shoulders of the villain.

"Wha-"

"No questions, please."

Everyone just nodded, dumbfounded.

Dabi growled lightly and Hawks hushed him, in return he got a heated glare from his (boy)friend?

I squealed silently, one of my favorite Bnha ships!

"That is one amazing song!" I cheered, not realizing how shocked everyone looked.

"Why would you Team up with the villains?"

"Shota! It's just a video! Not real life!" Mailin scolded her husband.

"No! Don't you see? He betrayed us! He teamed up with them! I should've realised after the Nomu attack on endeavor where Hawks was present! Now everything makes sense!" Aizawa said angrily.

"I said no questions!" Hawks said, gritting his teeth.

"This is a very risky subject. Just calm down and keep watching please." I said in a calming tone.

"Shut up! The adults are talking!" Aizawa shouted at me.

Shocked, I took a step back. Then my expression changed from shock to anger.

"Now you tell me exactly what's going on!" Aizawa shouted at Hawks.

"And I said shut up! It's none of your business!" Hawks shouted back.

"It is if you're endangering everyone by changing sides! You're the number two hero! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!"

"IT IS AN UNDERCOVER MISSION GOD DAMNIT!" Hawks shouted enraged, his sharps feathers flying everywhere.

"What?"

Hawks flinched at the deep growling voice beside him.

"An undercover mission?" Dabi asked in a low, threatening tone as he rose slowly.

"Dabi, Wait, I can explain- hrrgh!" Hawks gasped a Dabi grabbed him by his throat and slammed him against the wall.

"So you lied to us?! To me?! Was it all fake?!" Blue Flames exploded from him, creating a wall of flames around them.

"Touya- please! Listen-" Hawks gasped in pain as the flames started to burn his wings.

"Don't call me that!" Dabi shouted and his flames rose in anger.

"Tell me, was it Real? Did you ever truly love me?" His voice was just above a whisper, a tear going down his cheek.

"Yes! God damnit! I do love you! That is real! Dabi, I love you! Stop please! You're hurting me!" Hawks said with a broken voice, tears escaping his eyes as the pain grew.

Dabi lowered his head, the flames went out and Hawks fell to the ground and started gasping for air.

Once he had regained his breath, Hawks looked up at Dabi as he seemed to sway above him. Fear visible in his eyes but also love.

Dabi then sank to his knees and Hawks immediately engulfed him in a tight hug as Dabi hid his face in his shoulder as he hugged him back.

Everyone stared in astonishment at seeing a villain cry.

They slowly settled back down, Mailin calming her husband and Hawks and Dabi sat down in a love seat a bit further away now.