Chapter 5: reacting to ships

(This is inspired by a book from Mabill4eva )

„We're reacting to ships!!" I announced excited.

Everyone just shrugs and I played the first video.

„Understandable. A lot of people ask if Yamada and I are dating but we're not, we're just very good friends." Aizawa says.

„Why do people ship me with todoroki? I don't like him like that but I guess it'd be cute and makes sense...." Midoriya starts mumbling again but at the end shouts "I do really like you Todoroki!" and proceeds to blush.

„I like you too Midoriya." Todoroki smiles softly and hugs him while they both blush.

I squealed.

Todoroki sits with Midoriya in a loveseat and snakes his arms around his waist, Midoriya blushes but cuddled him back.

Kirishima blushes and Bakugo growls at the screen for exposing them like that.

„What the fuck is this?! I thought we were reacting to ships!" Bakugo shouts while blushing hardcore.

„We Are." I grinned innocently.
Kirishima blushes while he calms his boyfriend down.

„That's not a fucking ship video either!!"

Kirishima just blushes hardcore.

Midoriya stares like hypnotized at the screen, he blushes while whispering „wow!" in awe.

Everyone awed while the two blushed.