Chapter 3 - A Deal With the Devil

Before

"If you want to kill me, more than you want to fuck me right now," he purred, voice rough, 

"Then you should just go ahead and pull that trigger."

Devlin drew back, pausing. Considering something. Then he snapped his fingers. The two criminals in white shirts instantly grabbed the two in tees, cutting off their air in a choke-hold.

Holstering his gun, Devlin grabbed Kit, pushing him in front of him towards a flimsy office in the corner of the warehouse. 

His grip on the wolf's arm was like a steel clamp. Devlin pushed him head-first into the office, following and closing the door. 

Kit glanced around, registering thin plaster walls, metal file cabinets, and a 60-watt light bulb with a plastic lampshade before he was shoved against a grimy desk. The wooden desktop was cluttered with papers, folders, and empty coffee cups. 

He made no move to resist as Devlin strode up to him, spun him around roughly, and pressed his face into the desk. One hand pressed against the back of Kit's neck and he could smell the coffee stains on the wood under him, could hear Devlin unbuckle his belt, rustling, clinking. 

The mobster hadn't even bothered to lock the door - which had a window in it - and the walls were so flimsy. Kit could feel his heartbeat speed up, blood rushing straight to his cock. Devlin dragged down the young man's jeans with one hand, baring his ass, while his other hand still pressed down on his nape. 

Fabric still chafed against Kit's prick; he shifted to free it and Devlin slammed his head into the desk, making him gasp. He head Devlin spit into his fist and then he felt a rough hand between his legs, slicking up his crease. 

There was a sound of plastic crumpling as Devlin ripped open a condom wrapper, a smell of latex when he rolled it onto his cock. Spitting again, he slicked up the length of himself with two quick strokes. 

Kit couldn't move, couldn't see how big Devlin was. But he could feel the tip lined up with his hole and it did not feel small. He had not said a word, used lube, or prepared Kit with his fingers.

This is gonna hurt. 

Devlin began pressing forward, pulling back, pressing forward again, and Kit gasped for air. He could feel nothing but the pressure steadily, mercilessly opening him up. It stung and felt good at the same time. 

Pulling back with a low grunt, Devlin pushed in again, further this time, harder. 

"Ahh!" Kit yelled, his ass searing with pain. Devlin definitely wasn't small, and pleasure was already coursing through him, coming in wake of the pain, and making him tremble. 

A callused hand covered his mouth, stifling his yell and forcing him to breath through his nose. Another hand twisted Kit's arm up behind his back at a painful angle, holding him still. Devlin started fucking him faster, that big cock buried to the hilt in his ass. 

It still hurt but this pain felt good. It added to the sensations overwhelming his body. Kit moaned against the hand covering his mouth. 

"Mmphf! Aaah!" 

Devlin grazed his prostate and Kit saw stars, bucking back against him, begging him to go deeper and licking the fingers gagging him. 

The Devil obeyed, grabbing Kit's hips with both hands and ramming him deep and hard. Kit couldn't keep still , the sensation was overwhelming him - it was just too much. He thrashed against the desk, moaning each time Devlin thrust into his ass.